Time For NFL Predictions
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time For NFL Predictions

Default Time For NFL Predictions

That time of year. Who do you think will win each Division?

I like;

Jets
    Chiefs
    Texans changed from Colts after LUCK's retirement before the season began.
    Browns

Vikings
    Eagles
    Seahawks

This guy has to be the most complete player in the NFL. Perfect QB rating for yesterday! An accurate passer that can run the ball, block punts, plays QB, RB and WR on top of being a Special teams demon!

Taysom Hill from BYU. Coach Peyton said he thinks the guy is the second-coming of Steve Young.

Last edited by Franco; 08-25-2019 at 09:11 AM.
    Warning; taking a shot of whiskey every time Trump lies in a speech will result in death!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I predict that I won't waste a single minute this fall or winter watching a NFL game.
    If you are offended by what is said, ask yourself, is it because it was true?

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    I predict that I won't waste a single minute this fall or winter watching a NFL game.
    I'll get dragged to a game, will not watch any on boob tube, maybe the super bowl at a party with friends....Got my first pair of New balance shoes too.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I've played fantasy with a group for a little over a decade now. I follow closely until hunting starts, then I just watch the highlights until the playoffs.

Saints should be tough again. I'm curious to see how the Rams perform following last year's run. NFC North will have some good teams.

AFC - I hate to think that the Patriots will still be a contender, but I have to believe that the Patriots will still be a contender. Pat Mahomes is perhaps the most entertaining QB to watch in the league. A true gunslinger. I hope the Chiefs do well. And the Steelers without their two drama queens might have a better season.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

I gave up supporting or watching any professional football when the NFL and Player Association did not stop players from disrespecting our flag! I recognize that 'they' might have a right to this protest, and I also have a right to drop my interest and support....

I am disappointed at those fellow conservatives that have not joined those of us that choose to boycott the NFL!

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    I've played fantasy with a group for a little over a decade now. I follow closely until hunting starts, then I just watch the highlights until the playoffs.

Saints should be tough again. I'm curious to see how the Rams perform following last year's run. NFC North will have some good teams.

AFC - I hate to think that the Patriots will still be a contender, but I have to believe that the Patriots will still be a contender. Pat Mahomes is perhaps the most entertaining QB to watch in the league. A true gunslinger. I hope the Chiefs do well. And the Steelers without their two drama queens might have a better season.
    Year two for Cousins should be very good. A lot of D talent on the team.
    Packers new coach and new system. Could take a season or two to turn the team around.
    Bears lost the best DC in the game to the Broncos.
    Lions are the Lions, enough said.
    Warning; taking a shot of whiskey every time Trump lies in a speech will result in death!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Packers new coach and new system. Could take a season or two to turn the team around.
    It will be interesting to see how the Vikings look. On paper, they're a contender. On the field, time will tell.

I really have come to like Mitch Trubisky. I think if he can stay healthy, he'll keep the Bears in contention for the NFCN crown.

And yes, the Lions are the Lions.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post

Patriots defense is stocked this year with the hoody making defensive calls watch out..
    Josh Gordon got reinstated to the league and with Edelman a couple young receivers and a strong running game offense will be decent..
    Watch out for #16 Meyers undrafted wide receiver. He's killing it in training camp and the two preseason games so far..

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    With Thielen, Diggs and Rudolph they'll diffidently be in the hunt, however Chicago was the only team in the Central that didn't insanely overpay their QB.
    It should be an interesting race for the td passing record....go Brees
    Last edited by mngundog; 08-19-2019 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    With Thielen, Diggs and Rudolph they'll diffidently be in the hunt, however Chicago was the only team in the Central that didn't insanely overpay their QB.
    It should be an interesting race for the td passing record....go Brees
    Brady with 517 TD passes, Brees with 520. Brady has a heck of a lot more bling. I'd rather not see them enter the HOF in the same year. Brees' TD numbers should be down this season as the younger QBs will get playing time during the regular season.