Time For NFL Predictions - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Time For NFL Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    I predict that I won't waste a single minute this fall or winter watching a NFL game.

This^^^^^^

IMNTBHO..............NFL=SUCK
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

Joe Schimpf

HRCH UH River Joes Lil Supa Dupa-Dee.......500pt. club
    River Joes Lil Homeboy
    River Joes On Dee Tiger's Tail

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    I gave up supporting or watching any professional football when the NFL and Player Association did not stop players from disrespecting our flag! I recognize that 'they' might have a right to this protest, and I also have a right to drop my interest and support....

I am disappointed at those fellow conservatives that have not joined those of us that choose to boycott the NFL!
    SO why come into this post? The title was NFL predictions, not whether or not you are going to watch. I guess you side with the guy that knocked that kid to ground because he didn't remove his hat at a rodeo?

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    I predict that I won't waste a single minute this fall or winter watching a NFL game.
    X’s 3! Couldn’t care less!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    (05/20/03-12/19/16)
    HRCH UH Scott's Little Pistol SH (Annie)
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rboudet View Post
    SO why come into this post? The title was NFL predictions, not whether or not you are going to watch. I guess you side with the guy that knocked that kid to ground because he didn't remove his hat at a rodeo?
    I really can't offer any more prediction than you. Faxct is I can't even remember the name of the Titans' quarterback and certainly not a name of another single player. Fact is that I can remember going to a Phillies-Mets game when Willie Mays was in the twilight of his career. Watching him warm up with his team mates was something special. The sheer joy of the game he exhibited was well worth the price of a ticket.

Oh well, now we can go to a game and see who now kneels and who stands and then start a debate as why the game is played. By the way, is Tom Brady still the QB of the Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Brady with 517 TD passes, Brees with 520. Brady has a heck of a lot more bling. I'd rather not see them enter the HOF in the same year. Brees' TD numbers should be down this season as the younger QBs will get playing time during the regular season.
    Touchdown Teddy is great at eluding the sack, unfortunately once chased out of the pocket his chance of a completion is around 0%, unless Cajun food has changed him...…

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Touchdown Teddy is great at eluding the sack, unfortunately once chased out of the pocket his chance of a completion is around 0%, unless Cajun food has changed him...…
    The way that it is shaping up, Taysom Hill BYU will get the most snaps. Bridgewater was brought in last season as insurance and getting paid 15mil this season so that he can be further evaluated. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets traded to a team in desperate need of a QB.

Biggest sleeper could be the Falcons. They lost a lot of starters last year early in the season due to injuries. A lot of pressure on their HC to produce this season or he will be gone.
    Warning; taking a shot of whiskey every time Trump lies in a speech will result in death!

Quote Originally Posted by rboudet View Post
    If you look through all the responces to this post you will see that most responded with the same general anti NFL comments as I did! The reason I posted on this site, if you must know is that I am disappointed that some one like you would actually support a bunch of Rich, Spoiled, Atheletes, that feel the need to disrespect our flag and the fans that support their game! But then, you already knew that! So why the heck do you care if I post or not?

If you look through all the responces to this post you will see that most responded with the same general anti NFL comments as I did! The reason I posted on this site, if you must know is that I am disappointed that some one like you would actually support a bunch of Rich, Spoiled, Atheletes, that feel the need to disrespect our flag and the fans that support their game! But then, you already knew that! So why the heck do you care if I post or not?
    Since when is protesting disrespecting the flag?

Week 1; two players(kapernick & reed) take a knee in protesting police brutality.

Then, Trump insults their Right to protest.

Week 2: nearly 300 players protest in response to Commander Bone Spurs.

We get it! You are angry because the world is passing you and the rest of the Trump cult's stupidity by.

History will not be kind to Trump or his cult.
    Last edited by Franco; 08-20-2019 at 11:22 AM.
    Warning; taking a shot of whiskey every time Trump lies in a speech will result in death!

Rich and spoiled? A lot of these guys grew up in places a lot of Americans are afraid to drive through. Plus, how long is the average NFL career and how much is the average salary? Is a guy who grew up in a community with few opportunities to make himself a million dollars more or less spoiled than the guy who gets a million bucks from his daddy?

Lastly, the vast majority of players didn't kneel. And now, those who openly protest during the anthem face discipline.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    Rich and spoiled? A lot of these guys grew up in places a lot of Americans are afraid to drive through. Plus, how long is the average NFL career and how much is the average salary? Is a guy who grew up in a community with few opportunities to make himself a million dollars more or less spoiled than the guy who gets a million bucks from his daddy?

Lastly, the vast majority of players didn't kneel. And now, those who openly protest during the anthem face discipline.
    I think you are close to what most people think. Only the press & a few individuals are pushing this. the SeaHawks got rid of everybody with
    mouth issues & appear to be a better team. The major protestor had one good season under Harbaugh & would be hard pressed to stick with
    a contender. Those who support him say a lot about themselves.

TBS, I'm watching a few of the rookie QB's & am impressed. Also wondering why Elway gave up on Paxton Lynch so soon. With all the injuries
    we are seeing the last of many of the greats.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!