Time For NFL Predictions - Page 7
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Time For NFL Predictions

AB to the Patriots should be against the Law!

Just solidifying their dynasty as the biggest & baddest in the 100 year History of the NFL.

Cowboys & Vikings looked sharp. That Vikings' RB is special, better than Zeke.
    Corrupt regimes like Trump's donít fight crime, they legalize it. They donít chase the crooks, they hire them. They donít stop lying, they tell you the truth is whatever they say it is. Honor used to mean something, as did truth and integrity. In the Trump culture, those character traits mean nothing. It is sad to see what is becoming of our country.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=Franco;2172996]AB to the Patriots should be against the Law! Just solidifying their dynasty as the biggest & baddest in the 100 year History of the NFL. Cowboys & Vikings looked sharp. That Vikings' RB is special, better than Zeke.[/QUOT

AB will be a problem for NE. Not enough balls to go around so AB will pout.

Zeke didn't even play in the 4th quarter still had 53 yards on 13 carries. 4.1 avg yds. and one TD. Not to shabby for his first time in uniform.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    AB to the Patriots should be against the Law!

Just solidifying their dynasty as the biggest & baddest in the 100 year History of the NFL.

Cowboys & Vikings looked sharp. That Vikings' RB is special, better than Zeke.
    I like all the outrage from the rest of the league. It's fun to watch the other 31 teams cry foul. Unfortunately I can see AB complaining that he doesn't get enough passes. If AB doesn't think the ball is coming his way, he will slow up or break-off a pattern like Moss did in his final year. Or worse, AB might be more like Ocho and just never catch on to the plan. I hope I'm wrong but AB has a habit and so far has shown no indication he can act any other way.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    I like all the outrage from the rest of the league. It's fun to watch the other 31 teams cry foul. Unfortunately I can see AB complaining that he doesn't get enough passes. If AB doesn't think the ball is coming his way, he will slow up or break-off a pattern like Moss did in his final year. Or worse, AB might be more like Ocho and just never catch on to the plan. I hope I'm wrong but AB has a habit and so far has shown no indication he can act any other way.
    If there is one organization that can keep AB is line, it is the Patriots. He is lucky to be there and he has to know it. Toss in the way they structured his contract and I expect him to be a good puppy.

Last night's game was as exciting a MNF opener as I've ever witnessed. Saints were lucky to get the win. Lutz's 58 yard FG is why he gets paid the big bucks. Saints have a lot of work to do with their DBs. Tough 3 games stretch coming up; at Rams, at Seahawks then Cowboys at home. They'll be fortunate to be 2 - 2.
    Corrupt regimes like Trump's donít fight crime, they legalize it. They donít chase the crooks, they hire them. They donít stop lying, they tell you the truth is whatever they say it is. Honor used to mean something, as did truth and integrity. In the Trump culture, those character traits mean nothing. It is sad to see what is becoming of our country.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/...ainer-n1052211
    I wonder if he will kneel during the national anthem in protest of whatever?
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    I didn't know AB was a kneeler?
    ROCK CHALK

What is Faith? It is the confident assurance that something we want is going to happen. It is the certainty that what we hope for is waiting for us, even though we cannot see it up ahead. ​HEBREWS 11:1

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    While we cannot all agree when it comes to dog training, religion or politics, I believe it's safe to say that we can all agree that this is the year the Jaguars win the Superbowl.
    In light of the fact that we're without our starting quarterback for at least half the season, I think it's reasonable to downgrade this prediction. I think we can all agree that this is the year that the Jags win the AFC Championship Game.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    The 28-year-old gymnast cut off contact with Brown after the incident until he contacted her in 2018 to apologize, according to the lawsuit. She began working for Brown again in April 2018, training him during off-season weekends.

Someone sexually harassed you twice and you went back for more after an apology?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    In light of the fact that we're without our starting quarterback for at least half the season, I think it's reasonable to downgrade this prediction. I think we can all agree that this is the year that the Jags win the AFC Championship Game.
    Whatever you say Matt.
    It is well that you have never been wrong by any MEASURABLE metric.

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    I didn't know AB was a kneeler?
    I wouldn’t know either just wondering
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19