The Second Coming - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60

Thread: The Second Coming

  1. #11
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    3,807

    Default

    This post is a perfect example of FAKE NEWS.....the above quote that Franky provided was actually something a supporter for President said....detailed below!

    Newsmax TV host Wayne Allyn Root defended President Donald Trump’s relationship with the Jewish people.

    Root claimed that Jews in Israel loved him as much as the “King of Israel” or the “second coming of God.”


    Following that quote from Wayne Allyn, the President publically Tweeted a thank you to Mr. Root in which he also included the actual quote in the Tweet! The President did not say that about himself, only thanked the guy who did...!

    Don't let these guys FAKE NEWS you on this stuff...……….you can easily look it up on the internet using the quote and Wayne Allyn Root...………….

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #12
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    4,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Because he handled his job with dignity and class or because he is black?
    What makes you think I don't like black people?

    Is it because you are black?
    john mccallie

    cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

  4. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Halls, Tn.
    Posts
    4,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    There is a tool called Google. There, you will find several links to News sites with full videos!

    Except for Shep Smith, Fox News avoided Trump's comments. He even covered Trump's childish reaction to the Danish PMs comments.

    Just to be clear…Trump thinks…
    • North Korea’s Kim Jung Un a mass murderer is a great leader and friend and it’s just fine that he continues missile testing and the development of nuclear weapons.
    • Saudi Arabia’s Mohammad bin Salman can kill, dismember and dissolve journalists whenever he’d like.
    • Russia’s Vladamir Putin is a strong misunderstood leader who needs to be welcomed back into the G7
    …but Mette Fredrikson, the Prime Minister of Denmark is not worthy of a state visit because she refuses to discuss “selling” Greenland.
    Darn Franco, YOU shoulduse Google to find the 2012 and 2016 Republican Platforms and explain how Trump softened it. But then that would go against the Liberal Propaganda Cult.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Darn Franco, YOU shoulduse Google to find the 2012 and 2016 Republican Platforms and explain how Trump softened it. But then that would go against the Liberal Propaganda Cult.
    Damn Cary I gave you a week to figure it out and apparently you still haven't figured out why there is no sense of logic in your argument on the softening of the Republican platform from 2012 to 2016 as it pertains to Russia and the Ukraine

  7. #15
    Senior Member blind ambition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Vancouver CANADA
    Posts
    2,106

    Default

    Could someone please remind me when Russia invaded the Donbass region of the Ukraine. I thought it was in 2014, well after the 2012 election cycle....but perhaps I am mistaken.
    My concurrence is so vigorous that elucidation becomes a challenge I must now, in the interest of time, shrink from.

    Roseberry



  8. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Halls, Tn.
    Posts
    4,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    Could someone please remind me when Russia invaded the Donbass region of the Ukraine. I thought it was in 2014, well after the 2012 election cycle....but perhaps I am mistaken.
    Well, well, well,k BA. You posed the question very well. How do you soften the platform as to the position of Russia and the Ukrane, when there was never any position there in the first place??? This is exctly what I have been saying. If I am wrong, then all one has to do is show me the statement in the platform that was "softened". I can't find it and I do not believe it exists.

    All kittylilly has to do is show the original statement in the platform that was "softened" and he wins the debate. Even Franco backed off when I called attention that he posted a link to Politifact that claimed that "Trump beat back and AMENDMENT" to the platform.

    Both ignore the fact that the Democrat Platform never had any policy concerning Russia and the Ukrane in its platform.
    Last edited by caryalsobrook; 08-23-2019 at 07:35 AM.

  9. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    Could someone please remind me when Russia invaded the Donbass region of the Ukraine. I thought it was in 2014, well after the 2012 election cycle....but perhaps I am mistaken.
    Congrats to our friend from the North
    YOU solved Confused Cary's cunundrum.


    It is Confused Cary that is mistaken, not you BA!!!

  10. #18
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    16,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Well, well, well,k BA. You posed the question very well. How do you soften the platform as to the position of Russia and the Ukrane, when there was never any position there in the first place??? This is exctly what I have been saying. If I am wrong, then all one has to do is show me the statement in the platform that was "softened". I can't find it and I do not believe it exists.

    All kittylilly has to do is show the original statement in the platform that was "softened" and he wins the debate. Even Franco backed off when I called attention that he posted a link to Politifact that claimed that "Trump beat back and AMENDMENT" to the platform.

    Both ignore the fact that the Democrat Platform never had any policy concerning Russia and the Ukrane in its platform.
    I didn't back off. I was just ignoring your false premise.

    It is a well documented FACT that the Trump campaign sought to soften sanction on Russia in the platform only to be overruled by the RNC. It also explains why he was so reluctant to sign off on sanctions after Congress passed a motion to add more sanctions.

    Now the criminal President wants to let Russia back in the G7. Payback for Putin's help in wining the election?

    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."










  11. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Well, well, well,k BA. You posed the question very well. How do you soften the platform as to the position of Russia and the Ukrane, when there was never any position there in the first place??? This is exctly what I have been saying. If I am wrong, then all one has to do is show me the statement in the platform that was "softened". I can't find it and I do not believe it exists.

    All kittylilly has to do is show the original statement in the platform that was "softened" and he wins the debate. Even Franco backed off when I called attention that he posted a link to Politifact that claimed that "Trump beat back and AMENDMENT" to the platform.

    Both ignore the fact that the Democrat Platform never had any policy concerning Russia and the Ukrane in its platform.
    Your desperation and confusion is palpable.

    I'm sure you'll be along shortly to tell us how firm Trump is with Russia as exhibited by the fact that he now wants to allow his puppet master Putin back in the G7 reconvening the G8 from when Russia got kicked out by Obama because of their activities in Ukraine

  12. #20
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    16,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Your desperation and confusion is palpable.

    I'm sure you'll be along shortly to tell us how firm Trump is with Russia as exhibited by the fact that he now wants to allow his puppet master Putin back in the G7 reconvening the G8 from when Russia got kicked out by Obama because of their activities in Ukraine
    Just imagine if it had been Obama that sought permission from Putin to bomb an empty air base in Syria for using chemical weapons.
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."










Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •