Hereby Order To Leave China
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hereby Order To Leave China

Default Hereby Order To Leave China

Trump says he’s ordering American companies to immediately start looking for an alternative to China. Bus in Beijing. Could China call in their debt from the US or maybe stop lending us money?

Last edited by Franco; 08-23-2019 at 01:44 PM.
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Trump says he’s ordering American companies to immediately start looking for an alternative to China. Bus in Beijing. Could China call in their debt from the US or maybe stop lending us money?

Another "articulate response?"

The "King of Cartoon" has struck again.

Soon he who is in the "4th coming" will begin his assault!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

This has got to rank amongst the dumbest things the Moron in Chief has ever said.

A stable genius could not say Stupid shit like this.
    Scary that he was elected.
    Scarier still that anyone still supports him with all the evidence of his total ignorance of his powers, complete incompetence, and complete lack of class and knowledge or respect for our Constitution and sacred American
    institutions
    The self-proclaimed stable genius should be quarantined in a stable with the rest of the horses asses

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I like the bus exhaust meme. It is funny!
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    This has got to rank amongst the dumbest things the Moron in Chief has ever said.

A stable genius could not say Stupid shit like this.
    Scary that he was elected.
    Scarier still that anyone still supports him with all the evidence of his total ignorance of his powers, complete incompetence, and complete lack of class and knowledge or respect for our Constitution and sacred American
    institutions
    The self-proclaimed stable genius should be quarantined in a stable with the rest of the horses asses
    You're so right. Trump is a total ass hat. People who blindly support him, like swampcollie, stan and others here ........well I can't say exactly what I think of them cause it's off the charts politically incorrect. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what I want to say.
    Every day Trump one ups his stupidity from the day before and Trumpettes swallow it.
    "Darla" AFC Candlewoods Lil Smokin Tequila (2002-2013)
    "Smoke" Smokin Auggies Menace, QAA (2003- 2016)
    "Simba" Humewood Simba (1999-2014)

Per favore, non mi rompere i coglioni.
    Grazie

So come on, Trump fans, let's hear it.
    You defend and support Trump no matter what he says or does so let's hear it on this issue, huh?
    Trump says we don't need China and ORDERED (like a "Royal" decree from on high) that America businesses stop manufacturing in China... Trump brand products are made in China, are you going to call out Trump for his raging hypocrisy or like everything else he says and does are you going to give him a pass and say "It's okay if Trump does it!"? Well?

Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    So come on, Trump fans, let's hear it.
    You defend and support Trump no matter what he says or does so let's hear it on this issue, huh?
    Trump says we don't need China and ORDERED (like a "Royal" decree from on high) that America businesses stop manufacturing in China... Trump brand products are made in China, are you going to call out Trump for his raging hypocrisy or like everything else he says and does are you going to give him a pass and say "It's okay if Trump does it!"? Well?
    How about you telling us about the ballot harvesting by Republicans down in North Carolina?
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    (05/20/03-12/19/16)
    HRCH UH Scott's Little Pistol SH (Annie)
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Breck View Post
    You're so right. Trump is a total ass hat. People who blindly support him, like swampcollie, stan and others here ........well I can't say exactly what I think of them cause it's off the charts politically incorrect. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what I want to say.
    Every day Trump one ups his stupidity from the day before and Trumpettes swallow it.
    Breckgirl…

You are making a 'HUGH' assumption that any of us that support the President give a darn about what you think! I for one could not care less what you all think! I only read these posts for entertainment....

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    How about you telling us about the ballot harvesting by Republicans down in North Carolina?
    While the guy in NC hasn't been convicted, I think this is what seaandland was referring to in earlier posts. The man at the center of the scandal is a convicted felon (perjury and insurance fraud) whose candidate received nearly 96% of the absentee votes.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-nc-election-fraud-charge-20190227-story.html

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/po...233308957.html
    Last edited by nogie1717; 08-24-2019 at 02:04 PM.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

Does the Chinese government buy T Bills or is it just individual Chinese citizens? Isn’t. It staggered? It reeks of falsehood or ignorance to me. But ... I wouldn’t know hence the question. I have asked the question before. Supposedl, it is both .... but people say what they want especially people who think they are suppose to know something.