What was a slow drip is now a steady Trickle - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What was a slow drip is now a steady Trickle

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Lets remember that it was Trump supporters that were motivated during the last election. They will be motivated again in 2020. However, there was only a 51% turnout of voters in 2016. That won't be the case in 2020. This time, the NEVER Trump voters will also be motivated to vote.
    So you're saying Trump will still be in office next year?
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    So you're saying Trump will still be in office next year?
    You dont think so?

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    None of you really expect a rational answer do you???

If you believe kittylilly, he is for a balanced budget, 2nd Amendment, border security, and no welfare benefits and certainly does not believe tlhat healthcare is a right.

Don't hold your breatlh waiting for him to choose someone that is running.

Heck, I'll never call him kittylilly again if he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    You dont think so?
    So never calling you "kittylilly", isn't enough?? Then I offer a free dinner at the world famous Gretian Steak House, so long as you order the buffet. So who would you vote for today???

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    So never calling you "kittylilly", isn't enough?? Then I offer a free dinner at the world famous Gretian Steak House, so long as you order the buffet. So who would you vote for today???
    Little early to know who the choices will be.
    Once the slates are picked you will be the first to know who I will vote for though because I can't turn down such a high priced fine free meal.

If and when those of you suffering from TDS come to your senses and need to express yourself feel free to quote the following dialogue from the movie Network.

We know things are bad – worse than bad. They’re crazy. It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don’t go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is: ‘Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won’t say anything. Just leave us alone.’

Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don’t want you to protest. I don’t want you to riot – I don’t want you to write to your congressman, because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write. I don’t know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad. (shouting) You’ve got to say: ‘I’m a human being, god-dammit! My life has value!’

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell: ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

I want you to get up right now. Sit up. Go to your windows. Open them and stick your head out and yell – ‘I’m as mad as hell and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Things have got to change. But first, you’ve gotta get mad!…You’ve got to say, ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Then we’ll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first, get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

Your welcome!
    From your friend
    Kittylilly

If and when those of you suffering from TDS come to your senses and need to express yourself feel free to quote the following dialogue from the movie Network.

We know things are bad – worse than bad. They’re crazy. It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don’t go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is: ‘Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won’t say anything. Just leave us alone.’

Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don’t want you to protest. I don’t want you to riot – I don’t want you to write to your congressman, because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write. I don’t know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad. (shouting) You’ve got to say: ‘I’m a human being, god-dammit! My life has value!’

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell: ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

I want you to get up right now. Sit up. Go to your windows. Open them and stick your head out and yell – ‘I’m as mad as hell and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Things have got to change. But first, you’ve gotta get mad!…You’ve got to say, ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Then we’ll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first, get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

Your welcome!
    From your friend
    Kittylilly
    That is precisely how Trump got elected.
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    That is precisely how Trump got elected.

And will again!

They all talk about some syndrone Trump supporters must have, but if they stop and look at the stuff they post, the true Syndrone is the one they suffer...against our President elect!

You dont think so?
    I've keep hearing he is soon to be impeached, removed from office and incarcerated. Could my sources be wrong?
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    I've keep hearing he is soon to be impeached, removed from office and incarcerated. Could my sources be wrong?
    The US House will move for Impeachment.
    The Senate will ignore the oath that they took.
    A high voter turnout like we saw at the midterms will defeat Trump.
    That will clear the way for numerous Indictments against Trump and investigations into Barr and Mnuchin for Obstruction.
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

I find this discussion interesting from the point of view of the subjects discussed vs those not discussed. The list of names you post is telling in it's lack of people of judgement & stature. The things listed as negatives about POTUS are actually positives in many minds more insightful than many on this forum. China needed to be "called out", POTUS did that, hopefully he has time to achieve his goal. China with much to lose will wait him out until re-elected. Many of the issues in our country today are the result of "Chinification" of this country's manufacturing sector.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!