What was a slow drip is now a steady Trickle - Page 5
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63

Thread: What was a slow drip is now a steady Trickle

  1. #41
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The irrigation canal formaly known as the Rio Grande
    Posts
    4,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Well you've already told us you Engineers are infallible and Trump has claimed himself to be the chosen one.

    Now the infallible one tells us that the list of people I named lacks people of judgement and stature.

    Next you tell us that;......."The things listed as negatives about POTUS are actually positives in many minds more insightful than many on this forum.".....

    Thankful for those of us that are less insightful then the chosen one Trump, and Marvin, the infallible one.
    Luckily, we have Marvin the infallible one, here to guide us and give us the answer to the following questions.

    Question number one is kind of a gimme even for us less insightful than the infallible one

    1)Besides the fact that you've informed us that they all are lacking in judgment and stature they're also all Republicans So would that make you feel that Republicans by their nature are disadvantaged by an inherent lack of judgment and stature?

    Oddly enough about half of those people on that list share another common trait that being that they were hired by Donald Trump, the chosen one.
    2) why would the stable genius self-described Chosen One who promised he would have hired nothing but the best and the brightest hire these people, that the infallible one has told us are lacking in judgment and stature?

    3) what does the chosen ones hiring of many people lacking in judgment and stature tell the infallible one about the judgement and stature of the chosen one?
    Chuckle....
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    8,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Well you've already told us you Engineers are infallible and Trump has claimed himself to be the chosen one.

    Now the infallible one tells us that the list of people I named lacks people of judgement and stature.

    Next you tell us that;......."The things listed as negatives about POTUS are actually positives in many minds more insightful than many on this forum.".....

    Thankful for those of us that are less insightful then the chosen one Trump, and Marvin, the infallible one.
    Luckily, we have Marvin the infallible one, here to guide us and give us the answer to the following questions.

    Question number one is kind of a gimme even for us less insightful than the infallible one

    1)Besides the fact that you've informed us that they all are lacking in judgment and stature they're also all Republicans So would that make you feel that Republicans by their nature are disadvantaged by an inherent lack of judgment and stature?

    Oddly enough about half of those people on that list share another common trait that being that they were hired by Donald Trump, the chosen one.
    2) why would the stable genius self-described Chosen One who promised he would have hired nothing but the best and the brightest hire these people, that the infallible one has told us are lacking in judgment and stature?

    3) what does the chosen ones hiring of many people lacking in judgment and stature tell the infallible one about the judgement and stature of the chosen one?
    Your ability to attempt to twist things says a lot about your judgment!

    Hiring people is one thing, sticking with a bad hire is another. You probably wouldn't understand that as you have never been in that position.
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

    Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

  4. #43
    Senior Member blind ambition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Vancouver CANADA
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Your ability to attempt to twist things says a lot about your judgment!

    Hiring people is one thing, sticking with a bad hire is another. You probably wouldn't understand that as you have never been in that position.

    We can all benefit from rereading tigerfan’s third point, especially those who missed its nuanced implications on first glance.
    My concurrence is so vigorous that elucidation becomes a challenge I must now, in the interest of time, shrink from.

    Roseberry



  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Your ability to attempt to twist things says a lot about your judgment!

    Hiring people is one thing, sticking with a bad hire is another. You probably wouldn't understand that as you have never been in that position.
    Tell us old wise one how did I twist things?
    I used your own words!!!

    So overmatched you couldn't even attempt to answer even one question.
    In light of your well deserved and justified intellectual insecurities I even gift-wrapped and told you about a gimme question and you couldn't even figure that one out?!!
    SAD!

    So you're too overwhelmed to even attemp an answer?questions?
    So you juvenilely try to deflect by claiming I twisted things; blindly oblivious to the fact that the questions were asked about your very own words.

    But never fear the infallible one was not even close to being done digging his hole deeper when he added this gem in another failed attempt to defend the " self-anointed stable genius Chosen One".;....

    ." Hiring people is one thing, sticking with a bad hire is another". .....

    Uuhhmm Not really Marvin!
    Hiring people who lack judgment and stature would not be a good idea for a kid running a lemonade stand it's certainly is not good practice for the president United States and the leader of the Free World. Also has your memory so bad that you forgot that the stable genius Chosen One assured us he would hire nothing but the best and the brightest??
    And then you give us another double dose of dumb by closing your thoughts to exonerate the self-proclaimed stable genius Chosen One by saying that.....
    . "sticking with a bad hire is another"
    Your self-anointed "stable genius Chosen one" stuck with Cohen and many of the other people on that list for years!!!
    I would bet the average five-year-old little girl running a lemonade stand would figure out in a day or two at the most if she had an employee that lacks judgment and stature.
    TDS much???
    VERY SAD INDEED

  7. #45
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    14,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Chuckle....
    Hey " DRIFTWOOD," how the heck are ya?
    Stan b & Elvis

    So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

  8. #46
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The irrigation canal formaly known as the Rio Grande
    Posts
    4,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Hey " DRIFTWOOD," how the heck are ya?
    At eleven and a half HRCH (HRC 500) Sam's Bosque J Driftwood MH ("Rif") is doing just fine. Thanks for asking.

    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  9. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    8,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Tell us old wise one how did I twist things?
    I used your own words!!!

    So overmatched you couldn't even attempt to answer even one question.
    In light of your well deserved and justified intellectual insecurities I even gift-wrapped and told you about a gimme question and you couldn't even figure that one out?!!
    SAD!

    So you're too overwhelmed to even attemp an answer?questions?
    So you juvenilely try to deflect by claiming I twisted things; blindly oblivious to the fact that the questions were asked about your very own words.

    But never fear the infallible one was not even close to being done digging his hole deeper when he added this gem in another failed attempt to defend the " self-anointed stable genius Chosen One".;....

    ." Hiring people is one thing, sticking with a bad hire is another". .....

    Uuhhmm Not really Marvin!
    Hiring people who lack judgment and stature would not be a good idea for a kid running a lemonade stand it's certainly is not good practice for the president United States and the leader of the Free World. Also has your memory so bad that you forgot that the stable genius Chosen One assured us he would hire nothing but the best and the brightest??
    And then you give us another double dose of dumb by closing your thoughts to exonerate the self-proclaimed stable genius Chosen One by saying that.....
    . "sticking with a bad hire is another"
    Your self-anointed "stable genius Chosen one" stuck with Cohen and many of the other people on that list for years!!!
    I would bet the average five-year-old little girl running a lemonade stand would figure out in a day or two at the most if she had an employee that lacks judgment and stature.
    TDS much???
    VERY SAD INDEED
    Apparently, my answers are enough to keep you entertained. As for your opinions,
    the source makes them not worth very much.
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

    Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

  10. #48
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    14,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    At eleven and a half HRCH (HRC 500) Sam's Bosque J Driftwood MH ("Rif") is doing just fine. Thanks for asking.

    You neglected to mention he is pretty handy with a keyboard, too.
    Stan b & Elvis

    So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

  11. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    8,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    You neglected to mention he is pretty handy with a keyboard, too.
    Chuckle
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

    Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

  12. #50
    Senior Member drunkenpoacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    [/COLOR] top tiered Dems candidates
    Here is my favorite one.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1166459973372698627
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •