N Korea's Nuke Submarine - Page 4
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: N Korea's Nuke Submarine

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post

The 2016 Platform was approved on July 18 by the Republican Convention. I do not know how to make this more clear.
    Hallelujah!
    Now, if you could just find that chart on health care costs which Buzz posted during the first term of the Obama administration you might not have to go off on more tangents than found in a Fibonacci spiral when trying to make your point.
    Last edited by blind ambition; 09-02-2019 at 01:46 AM.
    My concurrence is so vigorous that elucidation becomes a challenge I must now, in the interest of time, shrink from.

Roseberry

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    Hallelujah!
    Now, if you could just find that chart on health care costs which Buzz posted during the first term of the Obama administration you might not have to go off on more tangents than found in a Fibonacci spiral when trying to make your point.
    Couldn't ever find it but I did find the same data when it came to Canada. But again, you didn't care just so your health insurance was cheap, no matterr what it did for future generations and mader you look like a fool. Sort of like climate change.

I went back and checked again the Platform Here is the exact language.

"We support maintaining and, if warranted, increasing sanctions(so much for reducing sanctions), together with our allies, against Russia unless and until Ukraine's soverengnty and territorial integrity are fully restored. We also support providing appropriate assistance to the armed forces of Ukraine and greater coordination with NATO defense planning. All our adversaries heard the message in the Administration's cutbacks.

Let me here also add that the Trump Administration has also provided defenfive weapons that were also suggested by either State or Defense or both during the Obma Administration but that advise was rejected by Obama.

The 2016 Platform was approved on July 18 by the Republican Convention. I do not know how to make this more clear.
    What part of the Trump's campaign attempt to ease sanctions on Russia that were rebuked by the RNC don't you understand?
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    What part of the Trump's campaign attempt to ease sanctions on Russia that were rebuked by the RNC don't you understand?
    So now it is an "attempt" to ease sanctions. I thought you said he did ease sanctions. You do know that Obama nixed the proposed policy to supply defensive weapons to the Ukraine and Trump actually did change that policy and now the Ukraine has defensive weapons, don't you?

So far you have claimed that he "softened the platform and he actually strengthened it both in policy and in sanctions. Funny when the facts are considered, you are as bogus as they come.

You said you have not read the Democrat Platform and I doubt you even read the Republican Platform. Instead you prefer to read political editorials and claim they are fact. You claim over 11,000 lies but cannot deal with one at a time.

Franco, I know you are not stupid but cannot come up with a ligical explanation for the drivil you post. You claim to be a Libertarian but alomos all your posts propose acts that infringe on individual freedoms. If those that are a part of ANTIFA were to speak, I would think they would take your words withog no change.

So now it is an "attempt" to ease sanctions. I thought you said he did ease sanctions. You do know that Obama nixed the proposed policy to supply defensive weapons to the Ukraine and Trump actually did change that policy and now the Ukraine has defensive weapons, don't you?

So far you have claimed that he "softened the platform and he actually strengthened it both in policy and in sanctions. Funny when the facts are considered, you are as bogus as they come.

You said you have not read the Democrat Platform and I doubt you even read the Republican Platform. Instead you prefer to read political editorials and claim they are fact. You claim over 11,000 lies but cannot deal with one at a time.

Franco, I know you are not stupid but cannot come up with a ligical explanation for the drivil you post. You claim to be a Libertarian but alomos all your posts propose acts that infringe on individual freedoms. If those that are a part of ANTIFA were to speak, I would think they would take your words withog no change.
    Go back to my original statement.

I also posted several links to credible News sources to back up my statement. You had none except for what you think you recollected.

YOUR comments are no different than Trump trying to backtrack on his comment regarding the hurricane's path.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.