N Korea's Nuke Submarine - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: N Korea's Nuke Submarine

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Halls, Tn.
    Posts
    4,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Cary's mention of SAMs had me curious as to which ones Cuba has stockpiled. The old SAMS from the 1960s are only good for 3 miles max. The newer Russian made SAMS have a range up to 15 miles. Neither carry a nuclear warhead and would fall way short of the Keys.
    "Good Neighbor Sam's" is an RV Park chain. Go back to watching your porn movies.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Halls, Tn.
    Posts
    4,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Try to keep up Cary. Fidel Castro died 3 years ago, and Miguel Díaz-Canel took over as president from his brother Raul over a year ago.
    Also Cuba hasn't been threatening us with nuclear annihilation.
    Would you not agree that having a friendly relationship with a non threatening neighboring country is a good thing.
    Have a Cuban cigar and relax buddy.
    So when do you think it became a "non threatening" neighbor? Was it after it threatened us with a nuclear war. Or was it after it cleaned its jails out and shipped them to us? How many countries has it meddled in,in this hemisphere, against our own best interest, including Venezuella, only recently?

    So you think that when Fidell died and Raul is no longer president, it is no longer "threatening"? Tell me what policies have changed. What policies we now agree. Tell me any agreement we have other than recognition and what we got in return other than, as YOU say, "non threatening"?

    PS
    It isn't who had died or who is president, it is what policies have changed. I would think that such a scholar of the Constitution would know that.

  4. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    So when do you think it became a "non threatening" neighbor? Was it after it threatened us with a nuclear war. Or was it after it cleaned its jails out and shipped them to us? How many countries has it meddled in,in this hemisphere, against our own best interest, including Venezuella, only recently?

    So you think that when Fidell died and Raul is no longer president, it is no longer "threatening"? Tell me what policies have changed. What policies we now agree. Tell me any agreement we have other than recognition and what we got in return other than, as YOU say, "non threatening"?

    PS
    It isn't who had died or who is president, it is what policies have changed. I would think that such a scholar of the Constitution would know that.
    Cuba does not possess nuclear weapons.
    So how in the world could they threaten us with nuclear war?

    I've grown weary of trying to educate swampy; don't fall in that same swamp.

    You were the one that introduced the Castro Brothers as Boogeyman into this discussion; not me
    I just tried to educate you on the current status of the CastrosI would think that was obvious to most minimally informed Americans know but obviously you fall beneath that low standard.

    God it's frustrating to get down to your level but please tell me what in your delusional world the Constitution would have to do with what policies Cuba has in place.
    Good grief man it's 2019.
    Last edited by tigerfan; 08-28-2019 at 05:36 PM.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #14
    Senior Member sick lids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    mukwonago, wi
    Posts
    856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Trump's good buddy is in the latter stages of building a nuclear submarine. One that could be placed close to American shores.

    https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...rea-submarine/

    Trump is being played a fool everyday by Kim and Trump can't admit it!
    I get it. I get it. It was Trumps fault for helping Bill Clinton get elected, who gave the green light to Yeltsin or Putin to transfer subs capable of launching a missiles. Or are you saying that since Trump was elected, Rocket man decided to design, prototype, test and is now in the final stages of building its first ultra high tech, underwater sneak attack nuclear weapon launch vehicle? Or maybe, just maybe Russia was going to transfer that tech to them regardless of what any president of ours would say. Given what it takes to build a strip canoe, I can assure you scenario 2 is not possible.

  7. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Halls, Tn.
    Posts
    4,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Cuba does not possess nuclear weapons.
    So how in the world could they threaten us with nuclear war?

    I've grown weary of trying to educate swampy; don't fall in that same swamp.

    You were the one that introduced the Castro Brothers as Boogeyman into this discussion; not me
    I just tried to educate you on the current status of the CastrosI would think that was obvious to most minimally informed Americans know but obviously you fall beneath that low standard.

    God it's frustrating to get down to your level but please tell me what in your delusional world the Constitution would have to do with what policies Cuba has in place.
    Good grief man it's 2019.
    Good God kittlilly, I did NOT say they now had nuclear weapons, I said they once did have nuclear weapons and DID threaten us with them. You do know of the Cuban Missle Crisis and it was confirmed after the fall of the USSR that the cubans were in control of them. Do you really think that once the missles were removed that they no longer were unfriendly to us?? What an idiotic conclusion. Do you really believe that a country must have nuclear weapons to be unfriendly to the US. How do you come up with this [email protected]#t??? However you once accused me of "ADMIREING" TRUMP which was also a very wrong and stupid conclusion.

    I will ask you again a VERY simple question. When did the Cuban Government ever become friendly to the US?

  8. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Good God kittlilly, I did NOT say they now had nuclear weapons, I said they once did have nuclear weapons and DID threaten us with them. You do know of the Cuban Missle Crisis and it was confirmed after the fall of the USSR that the cubans were in control of them. Do you really think that once the missles were removed that they no longer were unfriendly to us?? What an idiotic conclusion. Do you really believe that a country must have nuclear weapons to be unfriendly to the US. How do you come up with this [email protected]#t??? However you once accused me of "ADMIREING" TRUMP which was also a very wrong and stupid conclusion.

    I will ask you again a VERY simple question. When did the Cuban Government ever become friendly to the US?
    ] good God man it's 2019

    Your post may not be very educational but boy their entertaining.

    Let's do a brief rundown of some of my favorite things I've learned from crazy Cary's Posts thus far in 2019.

    Franco is retarded because he's trying to warn us about a possible Danger from a brutal 36 year old dictator who has killed hundreds of thousands of his own countrymen and relatives and whatever.
    He is also threatened to annihilate the United States with nuclear weapons and on Trump's watch has developed the capacity and Warheads that he can deliver nuclear strikes to anywhere on the mainland United States.
    Now his aggression and weaponry will soon include a nuclear submarine.

    Cary once again points out what an idiot Franco is and that the real threat we have is with Fidel Castro and Cuba. The threat posed here is much more real in light of the fact that you but has not had nuclear weaponry for 56 years and Castro has been dead for 3 years.
    Delivery Systems does Cuba have you ask?. It's hard to decipher crazy carries message but it's all I can presume is since he brought up Good Neighbor Sam RV parks maybe Cuba will deliver their nuclear non-existent weapons by hooking them up to one of the 1952 Chevrolet cars crowding their streets and pulling a RV trailer from they're good neighbor Sam RV Park across 90 miles of the Atlantic Ocean.
    Let's check a few other things we've learned from Cary this year
    Let's see Nancy Pelosi canceled President Trump State of Union Address.

    President Trump was elected in 2016, but his Administration has apparently not started yet.

    Robert Mueller has always been one of Cary's most admired public servants. But the fact that he completely complied with the Constitution and his promise to not give any more information that was in his report proved that he is now senile. Don't pay attention to the fact that all the people that got convicted while he was mentally incapacitated could get a new trial based on that mental incapacitation
    Crazy Cary knows his hero is incapacitated.
    United States Constitution apparently controls Cuba's policy-making.

    The relevant factors to determine whether or not the 2016 Republican platform softened in relationship to Russia annexing Crimea and invading Ukraine is to Compare the 2012 Republican platform with the 2016 Republican platform.
    EVEN THOUGH RUSSIA DIDN'T INVADE UKRAINE UNTIL 2014, the 2012 platform is somehow relevant!!!!

    Over a decade ago Barack Obama said you can keep your doctor, that statement somehow absolves Every Lie Donald Trump says now!!

    Now wise Cary could you answer a few more questions for me.
    Did Nancy cancel the State of the Union Address because the administration of trump had not begun yet?

    The Japs bombed Pearl Harbor back in 1941. Should we be laying in bed Sleepless because they might try that again this time possibly on New Port News
    You reckon we ought to keep our eyes out for Hannibal and a bunch of elephants crossing the Rocky Mountains to take us over.

    The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 was during FDR's 3rd term. Has FDR'S Administration begun yet?

    Castro seize control of Cuba 60 years ago. I know he's still a huge threat to attack us with nuclear weapons even though he's been dead three years and they haven't had nuclear weapons for 56 years.
    But 60 years after he took control of Cuba and three years after his death ......has his administration begun yet?

    Are you and swampy related.?
    Is Marvin your daddy?

    Good grief man it's 2019

  9. #17
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    4,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post

    Let's do a brief rundown........
    Oh well.............
    john mccallie

    cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

  10. #18
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    16,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    ] good God man it's 2019

    Your post may not be very educational but boy their entertaining.

    Let's do a brief rundown of some of my favorite things I've learned from crazy Cary's Posts thus far in 2019.

    Franco is retarded because he's trying to warn us about a possible Danger from a brutal 36 year old dictator who has killed hundreds of thousands of his own countrymen and relatives and whatever.
    He is also threatened to annihilate the United States with nuclear weapons and on Trump's watch has developed the capacity and Warheads that he can deliver nuclear strikes to anywhere on the mainland United States.
    Now his aggression and weaponry will soon include a nuclear submarine.

    Cary once again points out what an idiot Franco is and that the real threat we have is with Fidel Castro and Cuba. The threat posed here is much more real in light of the fact that you but has not had nuclear weaponry for 56 years and Castro has been dead for 3 years.
    Delivery Systems does Cuba have you ask?. It's hard to decipher crazy carries message but it's all I can presume is since he brought up Good Neighbor Sam RV parks maybe Cuba will deliver their nuclear non-existent weapons by hooking them up to one of the 1952 Chevrolet cars crowding their streets and pulling a RV trailer from they're good neighbor Sam RV Park across 90 miles of the Atlantic Ocean.
    Let's check a few other things we've learned from Cary this year
    Let's see Nancy Pelosi canceled President Trump State of Union Address.

    President Trump was elected in 2016, but his Administration has apparently not started yet.

    Robert Mueller has always been one of Cary's most admired public servants. But the fact that he completely complied with the Constitution and his promise to not give any more information that was in his report proved that he is now senile. Don't pay attention to the fact that all the people that got convicted while he was mentally incapacitated could get a new trial based on that mental incapacitation
    Crazy Cary knows his hero is incapacitated.
    United States Constitution apparently controls Cuba's policy-making.

    The relevant factors to determine whether or not the 2016 Republican platform softened in relationship to Russia annexing Crimea and invading Ukraine is to Compare the 2012 Republican platform with the 2016 Republican platform.
    EVEN THOUGH RUSSIA DIDN'T INVADE UKRAINE UNTIL 2014, the 2012 platform is somehow relevant!!!!

    Over a decade ago Barack Obama said you can keep your doctor, that statement somehow absolves Every Lie Donald Trump says now!!

    Now wise Cary could you answer a few more questions for me.
    Did Nancy cancel the State of the Union Address because the administration of trump had not begun yet?

    The Japs bombed Pearl Harbor back in 1941. Should we be laying in bed Sleepless because they might try that again this time possibly on New Port News
    You reckon we ought to keep our eyes out for Hannibal and a bunch of elephants crossing the Rocky Mountains to take us over.

    The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 was during FDR's 3rd term. Has FDR'S Administration begun yet?

    Castro seize control of Cuba 60 years ago. I know he's still a huge threat to attack us with nuclear weapons even though he's been dead three years and they haven't had nuclear weapons for 56 years.
    But 60 years after he took control of Cuba and three years after his death ......has his administration begun yet?

    Are you and swampy related.?
    Is Marvin your daddy?

    Good grief man it's 2019
    That is the ONLY defense the Trump cult has.

    They can't talk about about his policies with facts and maintain any credibility.
    They look the other way when it comes to out-of-control spending.
    They don't care that he constantly lies.

    Personally, I'm looking forward to Gen. Mattis' new book "Call Sign Chaos"

    A real patriot who isn't intimidated by a non-Disclosure Agreement and willing to place country over threats from the Administration!
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."










  11. #19
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    3,812

    Default

    [QUOTE=tigerfan;2171486]

    Tigerlilly….your hypocrisy is simply amazing! You ALWAYS write these LONG posts trying to convince others, and yourself, that you actually have knowledge that is far superior to everyone else! Then when you post, it is obvious to all that you really do not have it all correct!

    Your post commented "Cuba does not possess nuclear weapons." As Cary pointed out, during the Cuban missile crisis, Castro was working with Russia to import nuclear missiles, maybe you are not old enough to remember that, but it was a serious threat! And Cuba continues to be close allies to Russia and as such is a continuing threat to the USA and our allies....if you don't see that, you are just plain ignorant! Don't tells us that the President loves Russia, he does not and like North Korea, he keeps close to these leaders...for strategic purposes!

    Cary was correctly identifying for you specifically why we know Cuba is a threat! She assumed, incorrectly, that you would "get it", which you did not! When you made your comment that "Cuba does not possess nuclear weapons" you demonstrated, again, how poorly you are informed....Cuba became a threat and is still a threat!

    I have yet to 'learn' anything from you....so give it up, if your only purpose in life it to "educate" others! The so called knowledge you claim is tainted with you misguided Socialist Liberal mind!
    The true 'frustration' on this website is dealing with your 'superior attitudes' and Franco's (Your buddy) loony comments....

    But, don't let it get you down....have a wonderful day!

  12. #20
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    14,992

    Default

    [QUOTE=swampcollielover;2171604]
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post

    Tigerlilly….your hypocrisy is simply amazing! You ALWAYS write these LONG posts trying to convince others, and yourself, that you actually have knowledge that is far superior to everyone else! Then when you post, it is obvious to all that you really do not have it all correct!

    Your post commented "Cuba does not possess nuclear weapons." As Cary pointed out, during the Cuban missile crisis, Castro was working with Russia to import nuclear missiles, maybe you are not old enough to remember that, but it was a serious threat! And Cuba continues to be close allies to Russia and as such is a continuing threat to the USA and our allies....if you don't see that, you are just plain ignorant! Don't tells us that the President loves Russia, he does not and like North Korea, he keeps close to these leaders...for strategic purposes!

    Cary was correctly identifying for you specifically why we know Cuba is a threat! She assumed, incorrectly, that you would "get it", which you did not! When you made your comment that "Cuba does not possess nuclear weapons" you demonstrated, again, how poorly you are informed....Cuba became a threat and is still a threat!

    I have yet to 'learn' anything from you....so give it up, if your only purpose in life it to "educate" others! The so called knowledge you claim is tainted with you misguided Socialist Liberal mind!
    The true 'frustration' on this website is dealing with your 'superior attitudes' and Franco's (Your buddy) loony comments....

    But, don't let it get you down....have a wonderful day!
    If one didn't know better, one might think it's been a concerted effort to spam the board and drown opposing viewpoints out.
    Stan b & Elvis

    So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •