Gen. James Mattis' New Book "Call Sign Chaos" - Page 5
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Gen. James Mattis' New Book "Call Sign Chaos"

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Don't you know; Cahin (died 1503) was a corrupt French nobleman and a member of the Templar Order who dressed in the costume of a harlequin.

I'm still trying to figure out what reson means.

"There is a good reson POTUS sits at the head of the "Cahin Of Command".
    Here is a place where you shouldn't really be pointing fingers. You make as many (if not more) typos as anyone on this board.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    Don’t make fun, I think it might be an acronym for a branch of the military which, innocently, Marvin omitted full caps on all the letters. Does CAHIN mean anything?

I share with you and others the confusion engendered by Marvin’s post. Regardless of Cahin’s or CAHIN ‘s meaning, the context in which James Mad Dog Mattis, military hero, applauded by every patriot and Trump supporter upon hearing of his appointment to cabinet, might make any negative commentary on leadership since resigning which would elicit Marvin’s response suggesting that it was a good thing that the POTUS sit at the head of anything (meaning yet to be determined) is indeed a mystery.

Clarification is required.
    Seriously? You're going to write that ridiculously run-on sentence in your post immediately after commenting on Marvin's Typo?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franky....136.7 million of us voted for the President in 2016 (in all the right states), we all think he is fit to lead! Get Over It! It will be more of us voting for him in 2020, as Dem's, new voters, and many more minorities now recognize what he has done and is doing for America...

Nuff Said!
    Swampy I will bet you $5000 that in 2020 Trump doesn't get more than the 136.7 million votes you said he got in 2016

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Right, like I would trust you to payoff! I don't even trust what you say as it is never tied to an information source, just something off the top of your head!

As far as vote count...I fixed it, regardless he did get 304 electoral votes, which sealed the deal rather nicely...!

Get Over It!
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 10-20-2019 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    Haha. That's why I really like Overdrive, where you can check out books for free, digitally. Patterson is good. Lee Child is one of my favorites.

If you ever feel so inclined, check out CJ Box. He's got a series about a Wyoming Game Warden and another about a cop in North Dakota/Montana. He's a good storyteller.
    I have read a couple CJ Box. Great books. Also have ready many of Clive Cussler's books.
    " Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, (red) wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" Unknown

Right, like I would trust you to payoff! I don't even trust what you say as it is never tied to an information source, just something off the top of your head!

As far as vote count...I fixed it, regardless he did get 304 electoral votes, which sealed the deal rather nicely...!

Get Over It!
    typical Swampy
    What an uninformed hypocritical joke you are.
    You have the audacity to question my information on a post where I once again point out the inaccuracy of your sources when you post figures of Trump's vote count that are off by over 70 million votes and more than double his actual vote count.
    Then you claim you fixed it
    yeah you fixed it after I once again pointed out how ridiculous and WRONG what you claim was true.

Then you claim I post things off the top of my head however you've never been able to disprove anything that I have put in my posts
    I believe if you'll check you'll find many of the times where I have called you out on your erroneous BS that my source was the Constitution or your very own confused words and FAKE FACT "sources"
    It is your civic duty to Educate yourself!!

[QUOTE=tigerfan;2179768]

"Then you claim I post things off the top of my head"

Looking back at your recent posts I see "0" with any attempt to validate what you posted! You are just a 'blow hard'! You usually type paragraph after para graph displaying no critical thinking or fact based data!

Again, GET OVER IT!
    304 electoral votes won the day!

“The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

Franky, guess you missed it! As President, Trump is Commander and Chief. The top Generals answer to him...so it seems his prediction, if the President actually said that, was correct!

Get Over it!

Franky, guess you missed it! As President, Trump is Commander and Chief. The top Generals answer to him...so it seems his prediction, if the President actually said that, was correct!

Get Over it!
    Must be why the top brass is so critical of Commander Bone Spurs. Yep, he is Putin's kind of General. Like his decision to hand over Syria to Assad, the Russians and the Iranians.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.