Gen. James Mattis' New Book "Call Sign Chaos" - Page 3
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gen. James Mattis' New Book "Call Sign Chaos"

Quote Originally Posted by truthseeker View Post
    Gen Mattis is one of the best field commanders ever to serve and I a grateful.

Once that the ISIS caliphate was destroyed, North Korea was stable ( NO hot war ) and Afghanistan was winding down to a intel, police action. He knew that being a true neocon/ Bush doctrine and entrenched in the administrative state his services where no longer needed.

Remember, he was the one who left.

God speed.

Keith

Only in an alternate reality!

N Korea is the least stable today. There was no imminent war! Going from calling Kim "little rocket man to stating they are having a love affair is not in our's or the world's best interest. Coddling a mass murderer and legitimizing Kim on the world stage is NOT an intelligent or effective way of containing their nuclear ambitions!

Yes, Mattis left. Maybe read some of his statements instead of making such ridiculous claims.

" I found the President to be of limited cognitive ability and of generally dubious character."
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Franky, until or unless you stop taking all of your information from places like CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, PUBLIC TELEVISION, NYT, WASHINGTON POST, ETC. ETC. Your opinions of the President, his family and/or his cabinet are not worth the time to read!

You frequently mention the lies people tell, yet you spit out every media lie that you hear or read, most being FAKE NEWS! Whan anyone challanges you on FAKE NEWS you support it by using one of the many FAKE NEWS fact checking sites.....

As I said, until or unless...it is not worth reading!

I go to the library today to get in line for this hot book. The librarian tells me the line is short & to expect
    a call shortly. So much for a hot read & everyone waiting breathlessly!!!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I go to the library today to get in line for this hot book. The librarian tells me the line is short & to expect
    a call shortly. So much for a hot read & everyone waiting breathlessly!!!
    In fairness, I read about a book a week. Mostly crime fiction. I haven't touched the pages of a physical book in close to a decade. Even the stuff I check out from the library comes digitally. It's actually really nice as I don't have to wear reading glasses because I can make the font extra large.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    In fairness, I read about a book a week. Mostly crime fiction. I haven't touched the pages of a physical book in close to a decade. Even the stuff I check out from the library comes digitally. It's actually really nice as I don't have to wear reading glasses because I can make the font extra large.
    I read quite often also. Just read a James Patterson book over the holiday weekend but I am the complete opposite. I read all paper back as I get books from my brother and that is what he reads. Picks them up at the used book store. I guess being a cheap ass runs in the family! LOL
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    (05/20/03-12/19/16)
    HRCH UH Scott's Little Pistol SH (Annie)
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    I read quite often also. Just read a James Patterson book over the holiday weekend but I am the complete opposite. I read all paper back as I get books from my brother and that is what he reads. Picks them up at the used book store. I guess being a cheap ass runs in the family! LOL
    Haha. That's why I really like Overdrive, where you can check out books for free, digitally. Patterson is good. Lee Child is one of my favorites.

If you ever feel so inclined, check out CJ Box. He's got a series about a Wyoming Game Warden and another about a cop in North Dakota/Montana. He's a good storyteller.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franky, until or unless you stop taking all of your information from places like CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, PUBLIC TELEVISION, NYT, WASHINGTON POST, ETC. ETC. Your opinions of the President, his family and/or his cabinet are not worth the time to read!

You frequently mention the lies people tell, yet you spit out every media lie that you hear or read, most being FAKE NEWS! Whan anyone challanges you on FAKE NEWS you support it by using one of the many FAKE NEWS fact checking sites.....

As I said, until or unless...it is not worth reading!
    You're a bloody idiot! Every news source is fake?
    If you would list news sources you think are not fake, we can have a "truely" big laugh!
    "Darla" AFC Candlewoods Lil Smokin Tequila (2002-2013)
    "Smoke" Smokin Auggies Menace, QAA (2003- 2016)
    "Simba" Humewood Simba (1999-2014)

Per favore, non mi rompere i coglioni.
    Grazie

Quote Originally Posted by Breck View Post
    If you would list news sources you think are not fake, we can have a "truely" big laugh!
    FauxNews and American Stinker are not fake

Quote Originally Posted by Breck View Post

Breck Girl....you waste a post to 'point out the obvious'! Yet those of us that are actually educated, know that when you use a comment or idea that is from someone else, you should give them credit! I do that from habit as much as to honestly point out my sources!

Additionally, most of us know that some sources are more reliable than others.....

I actually don't recall you posting anything other than to gripe about something someone's comments...I won't call you an idiot or a moron, as I am not sure which IQ level you belong in...you pick!
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 09-12-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Breck Girl....you waste a post to 'point out the obvious'! Yet those of us that are actually educated, know that when you use a comment or idea that is from someone else, you should give them credit! I do that from habit as much as to honestly point out my sources!

Additionally, most of us know that some sources are more reliable than others.....

I actually don't recall you posting anything other than to gripe about something someone's comments...I won't call you an idiot or a moron, as I am not sure which IQ level you belong in...you pick!
    "Those of us that are actually educated"? Your GED doesn't exactly qualify as having recieved an education.
    "Darla" AFC Candlewoods Lil Smokin Tequila (2002-2013)
    "Smoke" Smokin Auggies Menace, QAA (2003- 2016)
    "Simba" Humewood Simba (1999-2014)

Per favore, non mi rompere i coglioni.
    Grazie