James Comey - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: James Comey

  1. #11
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    15,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    So, I ask again, how many indictments and convictions for Russian collusion so far?
    AS I've said before, NONE YET!

    Those investigations are still ongoing.

    I've posted the below before. Are you too slow to understand the below? Or, do you just refuse to face reality?


    Far from “clearing” or “exonerating” the Trump campaign for misconduct, Mueller found numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, but insufficient evidence “to charge a broader conspiracy” with Russian efforts to influence the election. Would an investigation free from obstruction have established evidence sufficient for criminal conspiracy charges?

    Mueller documented numerous efforts by Trump and his associates that prevented his team from gathering the evidence that it sought. Despite Attorney General William Barr’s characterization of the White House as “fully cooperative with the Special Counsel’s investigation,” the Mueller report paints a different picture. Mueller wrote about numerous instances in which witnesses lied or withheld information, deleted communications and used encrypted messaging applications. Other practical obstacles prevented Mueller from completing his investigation, including some witnesses’ refusal to answer questions on the basis of their Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination, other legal privileges and the inability to obtain evidence located overseas.
    https://www.justsecurity.org/64679/d...investigation/
    Last edited by Franco; 08-29-2019 at 05:56 PM.
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

    You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.








  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #12
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    3,704

    Default

    Franky and Tigerlilly....keep it up please!

    It is hard for me to beleive that you are so out of touch with what has been going on. I thought for sure a few 'light bulbs' would be going off in you heads when the Mueller report came out! But, to my complete amazement, you never did get it! Now when the chips begin to fall as AG Barr and his team complete their investigation, you still are in denial....or at least you claim to be unaware of any wrong doing.....

    The more you deny and try to 'spin' the facts as they come out, the sweeter it will be for all of us, when it is all said and done! You should be praying that Barr nails everyone who broke the laws and then works to see that we can never have this type of conspiracy happen again! If this does not happen, you may be next! Think about that for a while...

  4. #13
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    4,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    There is no thinking about it, Comey is an American hero.......
    to other leakers, liars and political hacks all over america.
    john mccallie

    cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #14
    Senior Member Breck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    5,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franky and Tigerlilly....keep it up please!

    It is hard for me to beleive that you are so out of touch with what has been going on. I thought for sure a few 'light bulbs' would be going off in you heads when the Mueller report came out! But, to my complete amazement, you never did get it! Now when the chips begin to fall as AG Barr and his team complete their investigation, you still are in denial....or at least you claim to be unaware of any wrong doing.....

    The more you deny and try to 'spin' the facts as they come out, the sweeter it will be for all of us, when it is all said and done! You should be praying that Barr nails everyone who broke the laws and then works to see that we can never have this type of conspiracy happen again! If this does not happen, you may be next! Think about that for a while...
    .
    Just WOW!
    Dude, your so bloody ignorant. When you ride the short bus you have no clue that you're actually the one other Trumpette riders take pity on.
    "Darla" AFC Candlewoods Lil Smokin Tequila (2002-2013)
    "Smoke" Smokin Auggies Menace, QAA (2003- 2016)
    "Simba" Humewood Simba (1999-2014)

    .
    Per favore, non mi rompere i coglioni.
    Grazie




  7. #15
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    14,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breck View Post
    .
    Just WOW!
    Dude, your so bloody ignorant. When you ride the short bus you have no clue that you're actually the one other Trumpette riders take pity on.
    di·a·tribe
    /ˈdīəˌtrīb/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something.
    Stan b & Elvis

    So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

  8. #16
    Senior Member blind ambition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Vancouver CANADA
    Posts
    2,074

    Default

    A wise man does not defend the indefensible. In such instances where tribal instincts might run counter to reason, wisdom is displayed in silence.
    Last edited by blind ambition; 08-31-2019 at 12:07 AM.
    My concurrence is so vigorous that elucidation becomes a challenge I must now, in the interest of time, shrink from.

    Roseberry



  9. #17
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    4,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    A wise man does not defend the indefensible. In such instances where tribal instincts might run counter to reason, wisdom is displayed in silence.
    Yeah, breck.....take that!
    john mccallie

    cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

  10. #18
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    15,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    to other leakers, liars and political hacks all over america.
    Only someone who blindly follows the pathological liar Trump would think that.

    THE man is completely delusional.

    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

    You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.








  11. #19
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    3,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breck View Post
    .
    Just WOW!
    Dude, your so bloody ignorant. When you ride the short bus you have no clue that you're actually the one other Trumpette riders take pity on.

    Amazing, absolutely no information or detail....just 'little boy' name calling!

    Maybe I need to make my comments easier for you to read, less complex... in hopes that you then can actually provide some objective thought? Maybe I am asking for to much....what do you think?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •