Climate Change - I Don't Think So - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Climate Change - I Don't Think So

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    The I would rather future generations look back and call me a fool, than have them in their dwindling numbers say the same of you.
    I find it amusing that you are comfortable with future generations finding you a fool for blindly supporting, at best, questionable data of climate change, but in the present day, have no concern supporting a single employer healthcare system when the data demonstrates that all industrialized countries with such a system, are destined to fail.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    I find it amusing that you are comfortable with future generations finding you a fool for blindly supporting, at best, questionable data of climate change, but in the present day, have no concern supporting a single employer healthcare system when the data demonstrates that all industrialized countries with such a system, are destined to fail.
    I'd ask you to share that data with us but I'm sure that evil Buzz has that locked up in a vault somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    I'd ask you to share that data with us but I'm sure that evil Buzz has that locked up in a vault somewhere
    This has to be about the most thoughtless post ever made here. I have posted many times that I can't find it and you ask me to share it. What in your right mind chose to ask me and ignore the fact that Buzz was the one to post it?? Were you here when he posted the chart?? If so did you even look at it and have even a sempleance of its meaning??

Buzz posted a chart that showed the rise of the cost of healthcare as a percentage of GDP for all industrialized countries. I posted, not only the source for that of Canada only which also contained the data. The information came from the Fraser Institute and came to the conclusion that the cost was "unsustainable". Check the Fraser institute for the entire research and data if you really are interested.

Your possession of critical thinking skills leaves something to be desired. How you could come to the conclusion that I "admired" Trump, defies imagenation. You need to take a little more time for thought before posting such an absurd conclusion. But this may not be as bad as a good friend who recently asked me to call in a prescription FOR HIS DOG!!! Of course I tried to tactfully explain to him that my dental license nor my training qualified me to treat dogs. It took him almost 10 minutes to either understand or accept the fact that I refused his request.

You say you like a debate but simply ask questions and seldom if ever answer any. You could or would not even answer who you would vote for if the Presidential election were held at that day. I guess you think that the election should lbe held only when you are ready to vote. Until you show some willingness to answer questions as frequently as you ask them, I will not answer any of your questions again so don't ask.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    But this may not be as bad as a good friend who recently asked me to call in a prescription FOR HIS DOG!!! Of course I tried to tactfully explain to him that my dental license nor my training qualified me to treat dogs. It took him almost 10 minutes to either understand or accept the fact that I refused his request.
    First, your buddy should've acknowledged that you'd likely face disciplinary action, if not lose your license, if it was discovered a prescription written by you was for a dog.

What I'm really curious of is the medicine he was seeking, if you'd be willing to share.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    First, your buddy should've acknowledged that you'd likely face disciplinary action, if not lose your license, if it was discovered a prescription written by you was for a dog.

What I'm really curious of is the medicine he was seeking, if you'd be willing to share.
    Don't make such a big deal of it nogie. I actually thought it rather funny. I can't remember what it was for but know not for a narcotic. All who are entrusted with the faith of society, must figure out how to respect the regulations and at the same time maintain their standard of care, hopefully far above the minumum requirement.

QWriting prescriptions was very simple. I never wrote one of a narcotic, for more than 15 and never wrote a prescription that allowed refills. Should a patient want a refill, the pharmacy had to call me or the patient had to come to the office first. Not rules of the Board of Dentistry or DEA but myself imposed rules.

Last week, I submitted my request to retire my dental license. I had wanted to work a day a week and maybe 2 in the winter but that has not worked out. I had done all the required continuing education and also the new Dental Jurisprudence required course. But given the cost of maintaing all the licenses and malpractice insurance, I decided that it was time to let it go, but I can't tell you how hard that is to do.

Afterall, Trump and Swampy know more about weather/climate change than NASA, Dept of Defense and the rest of the global weather scientist.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

I wonder if the conclusions of climate scientists research impact the funding they receive buy leftist groups or the federal government?
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    I wonder if the conclusions of climate scientists research impact the funding they receive buy leftist groups or the federal government?
    peer re·view

/ˌpi(ə)r rəˈvyo͞o/

noun
    [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

• evaluation of scientific, academic, or professional work by others working in the same field.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"we submit our findings to rigorous peer review"[/COLOR]

“The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    peer re·view

/ˌpi(ə)r rəˈvyo͞o/

noun
    [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

• evaluation of scientific, academic, or professional work by others working in the same field.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"we submit our findings to rigorous peer review"[/COLOR]

"Settled Science" do not question, do not argue, do not review
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    "Settled Science" do not question, do not argue, do not review
    Science is never "Settled" and it is ALWAYS open to continued Peer Review.