Hurricane Dorian Headed To Bama! - Page 6
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hurricane Dorian Headed To Bama!

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Golddog and Franky Boy..........as always when you have no logical argument or valid point to make you result to Jokes, Name calling, and generally deflecting the facts that have been provided...Nothing new just the same old...Bla, Bla, Bla
    SC, you really need to lighten up. Both those came from the Patriot. They appreciate humor in all forms and from both sides. Might want to give it a try and stop being such a snowflake.

You can go to your safe place now.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

One Trump lie has now led to dozens of Trump lies on the same subject.

As usual, the coverup is worse than the original sin.

Day 11

Almost everyone has moved on from President Trump's false statements about the path of Hurricane Dorian. But the full truth is still being uncovered by diligent reporters. And this mess is now the subject of multiple investigations.

In short: This embarrassing episode was even worse than it seemed last week. According to the Washington Post and The New York Times, Trump personally pressed for his government to retroactively declare his lies to be true. And NOAA sort of did! In other words, the Trump White House politicized the weather report and drew attention away from the East Coast, where Dorian was actually a threat, to Alabama, where the sun was shining.

Trump makes dozens of false claims a week. CNN's team counted 38 last week. But Alabama is different because it involves an emergency situation and it involves federal agencies we're all supposed to be able to trust. So here's why this story should be back in the news:
    Wednesday's developments

First the NYT came out with a story that said Mick Mulvaneypressed commerce secretary Wilbur Ross "to have NOAA publicly disavow" NWS Birmingham's accurate statement that Alabama was safe.

Then the WaPo one-upped the NYT with a report that Trump himself "pushed staff" on the matter. Later in the day, the Times matched the Post's reporting. Both papers are running their stories about this on Page One on Thursday. And good for them – as storms go, this is a severe thunderstorm, not a scattered shower.

Here is the Post's lead: "President Trump told his staff that the nation’s leading weather forecasting agency needed to correct a statement that contradicted a tweet the president had sent wrongly claiming that Hurricane Dorian threatened Alabama, senior administration officials said. That led White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney to call Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross to tell him to fix the issue, according to the officials..."
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

Do yourself a favor, Flako. Don't cite CNN when talking about Trumps alleged lies.
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    Do yourself a favor, Flako. Don't cite CNN when talking about Trumps alleged lies.
    IT is NOT my problem that you can't handle reality!

BY all means, keep believing what the pathological liar has to say.
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

Franky,
    CNN is all you have, you truely are lost in a sea of fake news! TDS is desolving what critical thinking you have...!

More wisdom from Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    More wisdom from Trump.

More daily crap from Flako
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    I thought it was funny Golddogs. Did we lose only one state or did we also lose those other 7 irritating states?