Hurricane Dorian Headed To Bama! - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Dorian Headed To Bama!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Batten down the hatches in Alabama. According to the Weatherman in Chief, it is headed you way! Trump misled the public about Dorian – three times in a row

This is a story about President Trump spreading false info during an emergency situation. Not once or twice -- three times. On Monday evening, when ABC pointed out that Trump was wrong, he called the report "phony" and insisted that he was right. But his own National Weather Service (NWS) had said he was wrong. On ABC's "World News Tonight," W.H. correspondent Jon Karl noted that Trump "misstated the storm's possible trajectory." Karl's report played a sound bite from Trump's on-camera comments at a FEMA briefing, which had taken place more than an hour after the NWS Birmingham office sent out the correct info.

Who gives a hoot. Trump is not a weather forecaster nor a reporter. Surely you are not dumb enough to rely on Trumps off the cuff comments. Judging from the time of most of your posts, you must stay up all night searching for stuff to bitch about. Must have been a slow news weekend.
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    1)Who gives a hoot.
    2)Trump is not a weather forecaster nor a reporter.
    3)Surely you are not dumb enough to rely on Trumps off the cuff comments.
    4)Judging from the time of most of your posts, you must stay up all night searching for stuff to bitch about.
    5) Must have been a slow news weekend.
    1) anyone with a brain that's who should give a hoot!!

2) no he's the president United States and that means he controls our nuclear Arsenal. When someone with that type of awesome power says something so stupid as that we ought to put a nuclear bomb in the hurricane that should make anyone with half a brain give a hoot!!

3) it is true that one would have to be a brain-dead idiot to rely on anything off the cuff that Trump says.
    Now you've acknowledged the obvious, that the self-proclaimed stable genius really shows his true colors of being an idiot when he speaks off the cuff.
    Franco questions Trump's off-the-cuff idiocy and you and your fellow TDS Afflicted brethren swallow it Hook Line & Sinker.
    Please explain how in your Bizarro world that makes Franco the dummy?

4) you judge a post by the time it was made not by the content? BRILLIANT!

5) get your coloring book and your lunch box together the short bus will be here shortly can take you and your fellow window lickers to that special place

Tigerlilly....as long as you continue to believe everything you read about our President, knowing full well that most of what you read and listen to is filled with exaggerations and lies! You seem to attempt to come across as a 'thoughtful' person, yet frequently your comments on things that our President has supposedly said or done, are in fact out right lies....FAKE NEWS!

Therefore, until or unless you begin supporting your accusations about our President, I advise all who as you say, have a"brain"...to completely ignore your posts....
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 09-04-2019 at 12:05 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Fake news, sure.

t1.jpg
    t2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Fake news, sure.

t1.jpg
    t2.jpg
    Do you know if any of the 51st-57th states that Obama said he visited during his presidential campaign, are in Play??

When Trump was asked who drew the addition to the cone with a sharpie, he answered, "I don 't know, I don't know, I don't know". Maybe the third "I don't know" he was able to convince himself that he didn't draw it.

And, when he made the statement about Bama, new predictions of the hurricane's path had been published long before his stupid statement.

Watching Trump and his staff attempting to run cover for his usual uninformed statement is like watching a modern version of the Key Stone Cops.
    Last edited by Franco; 09-05-2019 at 07:26 AM.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

Franky,
    You don't think that any of us will comment on something you post that shows a 'Picture' of the President and then you add you thoughts and text! With all the FAKE NEWS and lies that you tell....why would anyone even respond to this....?

Unlike Obama, Trump remained in the White House to be available to offer support to those who need it! Seems like you and Tigerlilly missed that fact! You both are as bad as CNN...!

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franky,
    You don't think that any of us will comment on something you post that shows a 'Picture' of the President and then you add you thoughts and text! With all the FAKE NEWS and lies that you tell....why would anyone even respond to this....?

Unlike Obama, Trump remained in the White House to be available to offer support to those who need it! Seems like you and Tigerlilly missed that fact! You both are as bad as CNN...!
    You did!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franky,

You are a walking/talking mess!

A Tea Party guy who is OK with TRump adding 4.1 TRILLION to then Nat'l Debt.

Trump didn't stay in the WH. After his stupid comments he went to one of his golf resorts and played two rounds over the weekend.

"He's incapable of ever admitting error on anything...let's not forget that it is actually a federal crime to doctor a weather map in the way that he allegedly doctored it."
    – Politico’s Ben White on Pres. Trump's inaccurate, doctored Hurricane Dorian map
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

Franky, as always first the 'name calling' then the assumption that you know what I am alright with and what I am not alright with....in this case you are WRONG! I am not ok with the National Debt....but what alternative do you suggest? And most who I know are also not ok with the National Debt!

So dream up another one smart guy you are....
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 09-05-2019 at 05:55 PM.