Hurricane Dorian Headed To Bama! - Page 5
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Dorian Headed To Bama!

Franco, give it a rest! No one cares about your delusional rants. I don't even think you care.
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Franky and Tigerlilly...it is comical to watch you two try and squirm out of comments posted by the Associated Press which is clearly known to be another press operation completly in the tank for Liberals! Do your own research...this is easy to find and clearly an unfortunate reality! But, just in case, the facts just keep coming....read it and weep!

It’s embarrassing how the liberal media getsplayed by President Trump…

CNN couldn’t even find Alabama on a map, believing the state to be Mississippi in their graphics. Oh, and they even said that Alabama could be impacted by Dorian, so yeah—you should feel bad for the fake news media, not Donald Trump. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration released a statement today saying that they told the Trump White House that Hurricane Dorian could impact Alabama, which at the time was a major hurricane.

From Wednesday, August 28, through Monday, September 2, the information provided by NOAA and the National Hurricane Center to President Trump and the wider public demonstrated that tropical-storm-force winds from Hurricane Dorian could impact Alabama. This is clearly demonstrated in Hurricane Advisories #15 through #41, which can be viewed at the following link.
    The Birmingham National Weather Service’s Sunday morning tweet spoke in absolute terms that were inconsistent with probabilities from the best forecast products available at the time.
    I mean it’s almost becoming embarrassing how the liberal media gets played, slapped down, and utterly owned every time they try to attack this presidency. Trump is an absolute professional at making them look like morons, and this Dorian non-troversy was no different.

Matt Vespa | @mvespa1 |Sep 06, 2019 6:45 PM, Townhall- Tipsheet

It is also, almost,[FONT="Helvetica",sans-serif]
    becoming embarrassing how Franky and Tigerlilly gets played, slapped down, and utterly owned when the facts are shown and they try to lie and deny! Come on these guys, these
    Hurricane Advisories #15 through #41 started before the President was aware of this controversy. These were the sources he read that provided the information on Alabama that he provided in his update....
    [/FONT]

The truth is that on Sunday morning, when Trump began making his strange statements about Alabama, the state was not being threatened by Dorian in any way. No amount of spin will change that.

NOAA's chief scientist said he would investigate if the agency violated its scientific integrity policy.
    In an email, he called the agency’s response "political" and a "danger to public health and safety."
    Last edited by Franco; 09-09-2019 at 10:18 AM.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=Franco;2173006]The truth is that on Sunday morning, when Trump began making his strange statements about Alabama, the state was not being threatened by Dorian in any way. No amount of spin will change that.

Funny how you expect us to 'take your word'! Here again is my quote from the last post, that has full reference information...unlike yours!
    From Wednesday, August 28, through Monday, September 2, the information provided by NOAA and the National Hurricane Center to President Trump and the wider public demonstrated that tropical-storm-force winds from Hurricane Dorian could impact Alabama

Regardless, you failed to mention the National Hurricane Center, you expect anyone to beleive that both the NOAA and NHC were in cohoots with the President? REALLY??!!

Also, this report clearly outlined the time line as being
    Wednesday, August 28, through Monday, September 2!
    Sunday morning was part of that, in case you could not figure it out!
    Here is the Dorian path map from August 30, clearly showing Alabama in the potential path of the hurricane. It wasn’t ground zero, but certainly in the storm path and facing danger along with the other states in Trump’s original tweet.

CNN conveniently forgot their video from August 28 where they themselves told Alabama to “be on the lookout” for Hurricane Dorian.

map1.phg.jpg

Last edited by swampcollielover; 09-09-2019 at 02:11 PM.

Most of us here have made a typo or not noticed when auto correct or predictive text produced a post which others thought funny, Cahin comes to mind. I doubt even the most insecure would hesitate to blame such a common typing error, let alone manipulate the truth and threaten to fire anyone. Bahamas, ‘Bama, be a man just says oops, my bad....most adults can take a little criticism.
    My concurrence is so vigorous that elucidation becomes a challenge I must now, in the interest of time, shrink from.

Roseberry

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    Most of us here have made a typo or not noticed when auto correct or predictive text produced a post which others thought funny, Cahin comes to mind. I doubt even the most insecure would hesitate to blame such a common typing error, let alone manipulate the truth and threaten to fire anyone. Bahamas, ‘Bama, be a man just says oops, my bad....most adults can take a little criticism.
    There are those whose TDS is so advanced that if POTUS were blessed with a scepter .
    that he could anoint those individuals the ability to pass gold turds they would still rail
    against his accomplishments.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

Never trust a dog to watch your food!

Never trust a dog to watch your food!

Now, he has release the new trajectory for a tropical storm headed for the gulf.

“The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

Golddog and Franky Boy..........as always when you have no logical argument or valid point to make you result to Jokes, Name calling, and generally deflecting the facts that have been provided...Nothing new just the same old...Bla, Bla, Bla