Top Intel Asset Pulled From Russia - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top Intel Asset Pulled From Russia

Franky and Tigerlilly..........interesting artical this morning in the Wall Street Journal, Page A13, regarding the 'Russian Spy' or as you put it "Top Intel Asset Pulled From Russia"...

It is titled 'About That Russian Spy' by Kimberley A. Strassel In this article the author presents a rather convincing dialog ...good read, as it suggests that like the infamous "Dossier" boondoggle, it may not be true!

"...the very same reporters and media outlets that brought us those collusions doozies are reporting (based again, on anonymous 'former' officials) that actually the U. S. intelligence community had far more than just a dossier! It had a super secret Russian spy!..."Even aside from the timing, there are reasons to be skeptical of these reports...

She goes on to support her skepticism...You might want to read this and open your mind to a few additional possibilities you will get if you stop relying on CNN to provide any honest news!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Cary has a very fluid definition of when a POTUS'S Administration begins.
    It makes for a convenient, but transparently ridiculous, new way for those with a severe case of TDS to defend the indefensible.
    When FACTS show the POTUS to be a boob, scream Fake facts. Liberal biased Media.
    If that doesn't work create the even more ridiculous mysterious evil DEEP STATE excuse.

But Kerry even went one step further than the other wackos and came up with the new excuse of the fluid beginning of Trumps Administration excuse!!!

It appears of something good happens the Administration has begun if something bad happens it hasn't begun

You can't make this stuff up!!!
    Do you relly think that I don't know when the inauguration is?? I was mearly trying to make the point out that the acts of past presidents do affect the decisions of future presidents. I even gave two positive examples, first putting a man on the moon, as you said, Nixon was President but do you really think that he was even a small impact or do you believe the result due to JFK? We haven't even finished the Interstate System and Eisenhower has been dead for decades.

You use the term(rather sarcdastically) to describe the beginning of a President's term as fluid. Funny you say that in that but some years ago, it was decided that there needed to be a "TRRANSITION" from one Presidency to the next. In those days, the former administration would work with the next administration in an effort to make the transition as smooth(fluid?) as possible. If I remember correctly, there were even high officials that would offer to stay on till the new president could fill highest posts. So yes, it is transitional or fluid(pick your term) and not an overthrow of a current government that we see so often in other countries.

You and Franco are a joke. When did you come up with the idea that I "ADMIRE" Trump?? What possessed you to come up with such a stupid CONCLUSION??? You and he act as if someone supports a particular policy of a president, he must support ALL the policies. What a rediculous and stupid conclusion. You say you would like to debate issues but instead you choose to simply redicule and disparage, the poster, the politition or a news media. NEVER do you simply try to debate an lissue based on the facts as you find them. It would be nice is you ever tried to do so.

I am well aware that you did not support Trump during the Primaries.

However, your failure to speak up against him for his contempt of The Constitution, criminal acts, and constant lying also makes you complicit.

This is not the time for Americans to be silent when our Republic is under attack by as self-serving incompetent boob.
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

This is not the time for Americans to be silent when our Republic is under attack by a self-serving incompetent boob.
    Well then, respectfully, I must ask that you cease your attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    Well then, respectfully, I must ask that you cease your attacks.

In the not to distant future, when the reality of Trump's actions are fully exposed to the American people, I will be just one of the few here on PP that won't be guilty of being complicit nor an enabler of this tragedy.
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.