Trump fires Bolton via tweet - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump fires Bolton via tweet

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    You can bet of one thing! The 'Lefties' on this website will jump on anything the President does. They will then provide commentary and/or opinions with any supporting documentation...the if pressed they might provide a quote from one of those fine unbias sources! (e.g. NYT, WP, CNN MSNBC, NBC,ABC, CBS....etc., etc.)

No credibility, but it makes them feel better!
    What to you is a credible news source?
    Oh wait, I know. The Daily Stormer.
    "Darla" AFC Candlewoods Lil Smokin Tequila (2002-2013)
    "Smoke" Smokin Auggies Menace, QAA (2003- 2016)
    "Simba" Humewood Simba (1999-2014)

Per favore, non mi rompere i coglioni.
    Grazie

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    How does anyone believe anything coming out of Trump's mouth?

If I had to speculate on why Bolton offered to resign, my guess would be that one of his staffers leaked the story about Trump inviting Taliban leaders to Camp David during 9/11 week.
    Hey man, have a link to buy that hat?

Grazie

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    The left comp[lained because he was appointed.
    The left complains because he was fired!
    As with the vast majority of Trump's Cabinet, Bolton was a poor pick.

No one is complaining of Bolton quitting.

And, as usual, no one who is really qualified wants to job.
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Breck View Post
    Hey man, have a link to buy that hat?
    Yep, cool hat.

Haven't seen any for sale.

However, plenty of F___ Trump hats on the internet that are available

Was thinking of using this photo yesterday for my avatar.

Last edited by Franco; 09-12-2019 at 09:29 AM.
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.

Hey Breck Girl, since you asked....

Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, Drudge Report, TheFederalist, Real Clear Politics, The Heritage Foundation, Mark Levin, RushLimbaugh, OAN, Fox News, Newsmax, NPR, CNN, ABC…etc. etc.

To name a few that I frequently read, watch, or listen to....HOW ABOUT YOU?

Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, Drudge Report, TheFederalist, Real Clear Politics, The Heritage Foundation, Mark Levin, RushLimbaugh, OAN, Fox News, Newsmax, NPR, CNN, ABC…etc. etc.

Didn't see that coming.

Interesting how the Trump cult has completely ignored Trump wanting to invite them for a meeting at Camp Davis this week. Trump just can't handle being accountable so he lashes out at yet another one of his handpicked underlings.

I'll comment on some of those sources. Most that you list produce nonsense damaging to public discourse according to the famous Media Bias Chart.

For now the Washington Times.
    Wiki WT...
    .The Washington Times was founded on May 17, 1982, by Unification movement leader Sun Myung Moon and owned until 2010 by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate founded by Moon. It is currently owned by Operations Holdings, which is owned by the Unification movement.[4][5]

Throughout its history, The Washington Times has been known for its conservative political stance.[6][7][8][9] It has drawn controversy for publishing racist content, including commentary and conspiracy theories about United States president Barack Obama[10][11] and support for neo-Confederatism.[12] It has published material promoting Islamophobia.[13] It has published many columns which reject a scientific consensus on climate change,[14][15][16] as well as on ozone depletion[17] and on the harmful effects of second-hand smoke.[18][19].

Disclaimer..
    I sold an S-92 helicopter to Reverend Moon's Washington Times over a dozen years ago. What a corrupt group they were. It was painted freakin Pink. They promptly crashed the dam thing around '08.
    Last edited by Breck; 09-12-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Grazie

[QUOTE=Breck;2173708].
    I'll comment on some of those sources. Most that you list produce nonsense damaging to public discourse according to the famous Media Bias Chart.

I am especially excited to see what your "knowledge" is for NPR, CNN, ABC…etc. etc.

I listen and read other viewpoints, to keep perspective...
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 09-12-2019 at 09:43 PM.

Wiki WT...
    .The Washington Times was founded on May 17, 1982, by Unification movement leader Sun Myung Moon and owned until 2010 by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate founded by Moon. It is currently owned by Operations Holdings, which is owned by the Unification movement.[4][5]

Throughout its history, The Washington Times has been known for its conservative political stance.[6][7][8][9] It has drawn controversy for publishing racist content, including commentary and conspiracy theories about United States president Barack Obama[10][11] and support for neo-Confederatism.[12] It has published material promoting Islamophobia.[13] It has published many columns which reject a scientific consensus on climate change,[14][15][16] as well as on ozone depletion[17] and on the harmful effects of second-hand smoke.[18][19].

Disclaimer..
    I sold an S-92 helicopter to Reverend Moon's Washington Times over a dozen years ago. What a corrupt group they were. It was painted freakin Pink. They promptly crashed the dam thing around '08.
    The Repub Party has morphed into an alternate world void of reality. It is no longer the GOP but a bunch of hypocrites, fake Christians and con artist.

It died during the Bush43 years and Trump is a result of that death.

A bunch of anti-environment slobs that are owned by special interest who dictate their legislation. They spend and spend, support a President that is promoting 0% interest rates from the Fed and have zero ideas on how to lower the Debt except for going after SS/Medicare. A bunch of cons that want you to support taking your insurance away and have offered NOTHING to replace it with. Idiots that bought into, "trade wars are easy to win" and think Isolationism is good Foreign Policy.

I hope that they all get voted out!