RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Puriina Ptro Club Rewards Program. Big thumbs up

4K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Don Smith 
#1 ·
I think it's been a bit more than a year now since the Purina Pro Club Rewards Program changed to an electronic program. What a great change. No more cutting out and saving weight circles. No more counting them. No more filling out a form. No more mailing it in. We get a dog food shipment every two weeks. All I have to do is pull up the Chewy invoice from our account on the Chewy website, save it as a PDF document, pull up my account from the Pro Club website and then submit it to Purina electronically. The entire process takes less than 5 minutes. Great program!!

#2 ·
Agree 100%

#4 ·
At a minimum:
You earn points that can be redeemed for merchandise, "checks" for dog food, vet expenses, etc., credit cards for specific amounts and, if you go to field events or dog shows, etc. where Purina has a presence, free gifts. I've received plenty of clothing and other merchandise by redeeming points and with the "checks" I get $7 off each bag of dog food from Chewy. All I do is send the checks to Chewy. They're held on deposit in my account and after I get a delivery, I call Chewy and they refund me $7 for each bag of dog food they shipped.

#6 ·
I had to re-join because my account had expired. When I was filling out the profile information, I selected "performance events." Then a list of events pops up for you to select primary and secondary--no field option in sight. No hunt test or field trial options. Seems a bit of an oversight considering how many field events Purina supports. Also skewing their statistics when you have to select something to continue through the process.

Meredith

#7 ·
I had to re-join because my account had expired. When I was filling out the profile information, I selected "performance events." Then a list of events pops up for you to select primary and secondary--no field option in sight. No hunt test or field trial options. Seems a bit of an oversight considering how many field events Purina supports. Also skewing their statistics when you have to select something to continue through the process.

Meredith[/QUOTE

Choose the Sporting vs the Performance category.

#9 ·
When I've done it in the past: Redeem your points for food checks. When you have your checks, do your Chewy order, then contact Chewy with the order number and tell them what you have in PP checks, they will adjust the $$ amount of the order and you have to mail them the PP checks. Maybe that's changed lately, don't know, but that's how it was before. I just get the Visa card now vs checks, easier to use, for me.

#17 ·
Appears I have to purchase a subscription to Adobe even though it is already on my computer, I don't want to do that!!!!!!!!!!! I can do a free 7 day trial but then they automatically renew it and I don't like that either, I have had way too many of those things hit my accounts and I don't have time to keep track of it all. Guess Ill just print them out and mail them:rolleyes::-x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.