Hell yes we're going to take YOUR........ - Page 3
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell yes we're going to take YOUR........

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    That hot mic was from 2012, long before Russia stared acting out like invading the Crimea in 2014.
    Yea, before circa 2013 Russia was harmless and innocent.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    Yea, you know, they were kinda like what China is now.
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    They have gotten much worse in the last few years. Mainly because their economy sucks and they rely on the price of oil to make ends meet.

Now that they've been given a green light by Putins' puppet, they'll get much worse.
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Mainly because their economy sucks and they rely on the price of oil to make ends meet.
    Economy sucks, is it tougher sanctions?

Price of oil, since we are now "energy independent" and an exporter too, do you think trump/putin conspired to cripple saudi production to drive both their energy economies? Then blame it on their brothers in the faith to begin a holy war and reveal who Allah favors?

That's what I would do if I were putin's buddy.
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

as a Libertarian...

Libertarians believe that every person has the right to arm themselves
    in self-defense.

https://www.lp.org/issues/gun-ownership/

Now, if you want to talk about why we have the 2nd Amendment, that part has failed. It gives WE The People the ability to take up arms against a Treasonous government. Like the one we have now with their blatant disregard for the Constitution and trashing our Bill Of Rights.
    Franky, I was beginning to think that Libertarian part of you got lost in your hatred of our President elect! Since you understand our 'rights' to take arms against a Treasonous government....I wonder why you have ignored the attempt by the DNC and other top Democrats to stop President Trump from being elected and after he was elected, by trying to somehow, for some reason, impeach him! This effort began before President Trump even had a chance to do anything that could remotely be considered for impeachment.

You are fighting the right cause, but you are fighting with the criminals...……………………..! Guess that's fairly normal for Libertarians

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franky, I was beginning to think that Libertarian part of you got lost in your hatred of our President elect! Since you understand our 'rights' to take arms against a Treasonous government....I wonder why you have ignored the attempt by the DNC and other top Democrats to stop President Trump from being elected and after he was elected, by trying to somehow, for some reason, impeach him! This effort began before President Trump even had a chance to do anything that could remotely be considered for impeachment.

You are fighting the right cause, but you are fighting with the criminals...……………………..! Guess that's fairly normal for Libertarians
    Wrong again Swampy!

Anyone the watched Lewandowski testimony yesterday knows just how corrupt the current Administration and you would be an enabler of that corruption.

House counsel Barry Berke just busted Lewandowski for telling a major lie on national television in his feeble attempt of the coverup and Obstruction of Justice. Lewandowski claimed no memory of any interaction with Sessions as outlined in the Mueller report(perjury)

Lewandowski stammers something about his memory failing him.

Unfortunately, with our corrupted AG Barr, matters of Perjury and Contempt are handle by his office.

The entire mob will eventually be brought to Justice. Too much evidence for them to get a way with their crimes.

Bring on the Impeachment!
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.

Wrong again Swampy!

Anyone the watched Lewandowski testimony yesterday knows just how corrupt the current Administration and you would be an enabler of that corruption.

House counsel Barry Berke just busted Lewandowski for telling a major lie on national television in his feeble attempt of the coverup and Obstruction of Justice. Lewandowski claimed no memory of any interaction with Sessions as outlined in the Mueller report(perjury)

Lewandowski stammers something about his memory failing him.

Unfortunately, with our corrupted AG Barr, matters of Perjury and Contempt are handle by his office.

The entire mob will eventually be brought to Justice. Too much evidence for them to get a way with their crimes.

Bring on the Impeachment!
    The walls are closing in!
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Notice that not one of the other Dem candidates has said anything in disagreement with O'Rourke's statements.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

Poilitical discourse for 1000 alex.

The answer is...Corrupt, obstruct, perjury, contempt, enabling.......

What is.....any disagreement with a francoism!

Let me say it one more time here, if I ever am subpoenaed by the house judiciary committee and don't find myself in the contempt of fat jerry nadler.....I will be suffering from a concussion.
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

This video is airing in large markets across the USA.

the new normal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5ykNZl9mTQ