Hell yes we're going to take YOUR........ - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell yes we're going to take YOUR........

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    I mean, I know this is not news that Wacky hands o'rourke would say such a thing, but did anybody watched this debate last night?

My God, I wish this Guy Was lying to us!

Is he; and the rest of them, Francos "cadres"??!!!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

Joe Schimpf

HRCH UH River Joes Lil Supa Dupa-Dee.......500pt. club
    River Joes Lil Homeboy
    River Joes On Dee Tiger's Tail

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    That's an oldie but a goodie!! I really enjoy Bill Whittle.

A bit off topic, but two more by Bill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5PTne-Dp5o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9VCs_GpJIg
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by dorkweed View Post
    Is he; and the rest of them, Francos "cadres"??!!!
    as a Libertarian...

Libertarians believe that every person has the right to arm themselves
    in self-defense.

https://www.lp.org/issues/gun-ownership/

Now, if you want to talk about why we have the 2nd Amendment, that part has failed. It gives WE The People the ability to take up arms against a Treasonous government. Like the one we have now with their blatant disregard for the Constitution and trashing our Bill Of Rights.
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

You may wish to "take them up" now Franco. It may be your last opportunity to show the world the purpose of our 2nd amendment, since through the efforts of you and "like minded" individuals, we may elect one of the ten democrat debate participants from last week.

When the stated intention of the sons of bitches(and bitches) on that stage are enacted and our nation has voted relinquish our 2nd, all the other inalienable, granted by creator, natural rights of mankind(however a godless libertarian wishes to classify them) will come and go at the whims of the corrupt(you ain'tseen corruption yet), totalitarian, communist tyrants you hope to see win our next election.

You are already a clear conscienced national hero. Take them up!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    as a Libertarian...

Libertarians believe that every person has the right to arm themselves
    in self-defense.

https://www.lp.org/issues/gun-ownership/

Now, if you want to talk about why we have the 2nd Amendment, that part has failed. It gives WE The People the ability to take up arms against a Treasonous government. Like the one we have now with their blatant disregard for the Constitution and trashing our Bill Of Rights.
    Do you know any?
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    You may wish to "take them up" now Franco. It may be your last opportunity to show the world the purpose of our 2nd amendment, since through the efforts of you and "like minded" individuals, we may elect one of the ten democrat debate participants from last week.

When the stated intention of the sons of bitches(and bitches) on that stage are enacted and our nation has voted relinquish our 2nd, all the other inalienable, granted by creator, natural rights of mankind(however a godless libertarian wishes to classify them) will come and go at the whims of the corrupt(you ain'tseen corruption yet), totalitarian, communist tyrants you hope to see win our next election.

You are already a clear conscienced national hero. Take them up!
    Yet, you have no problem with Trump being subservient to Putin or Trump's constant lying.
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

Yet, you have no problem with Trump being subservient to Putin or Trump's constant lying.
    s

There you go confusing Trump with Obama. It must be hard being you.
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    s

There you go confusing Trump with Obama. It must be hard being you.
    Maybe you missed Trump basically kissing Putin's ass in front of the world from Helsinki. Or, the FACT that Trump in front of Putin recently joked about Russian interference in the election.

It was NO laughing matter!

Maybe you missed Trump basically kissing Putin's ass in front of the world from Helsinki. Or, the FACT that Trump in front of Putin recently joked about Russian interference in the election. It was NO laughing matter!

I guess Obama's comment to Russian President Medvedev about having "more flexibility" after the election was a laughing matter. Open mic regards,
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    I guess Obama's comment to Russian President Medvedev about having "more flexibility" after the election was a laughing matter. Open mic regards,
    That hot mic was from 2012, long before Russia stared acting out like invading the Crimea in 2014.

And, very much UNLIKE Trump giving Putin a pass on interfering with our election. Something that Trump and McConnell are counting on again for 2020.