Hi Gang, what's new?
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Gang, what's new?

Default Hi Gang, what's new?

Been away awhile, peeked in a bit here and there. My contacts alerted me to a good read. Said it was almost like the old days. Checked it out. Ended up re-registered cause the machine didn't remember me! Imagine that! So what's new? Is Qui Chang still with the petal clad nymphs? Is Shayne still swishy? Do we still name puppies for strangers?

Ken Bora

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

As a Chessie aficionado, I am ecstatic you are back. Some here have asked about your whereabouts so I think your return will be well received. Do you still sell syrup?

I still make maple syrup. Selling? Retriever events and landowner thank yous take most. If you were at the big NAHRA shindigs in Alaska this year you could have won some. But pesky relatives that Hallmark does not make cards for take most. But if you swing by Boro Hill Road in April I'll hook you up!

Ken Bora

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Welcome back,

There still hasn't been a better post on how to clear a pond than yours.
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

So cool you remember that! I imagine if I posted that today. with the photographic evidence. I would be on some type of list. Still amazed at how much hang time the pieces of frogs had. It was a simpler time.

Hey Ken,

Welcome back!

Come to think of it... haven’t seen a single training comment about using rope for a long time.

Ken Bora, welcome back.

While I no longer have the keys to the control panel, it is very easy for someone who does to reset the password to a "lost" old account. All they need is the username. Then they can also merge two accounts.

If you are happy with your new account, so be it. If you would like your old one back, it is pretty easy for an admin to do.

Chris
    "Coach Sanderson said to have fun."
    - PSU 2017 NCAA champion wrestlers
    Zain Retherford, Jason Nolf, Vincenzo Joseph, Mark Hall and Bo Nickal

"The amateur does it 'til he gets it right. But the expert does it until he can't get it wrong."
    - Bill Hillmann - Decatur, IL; July 2017

"I knew exactly what to do the whole way. A lot of the handholds feel like old friends."
    - Alex Honnald - After completing the June 3, 2017 first ever Free Solo Climb of Yosemite National Park's El Capitan.

No worries Chris, it's all just dogs picking up stuff, or not! 😁 Gosh, now who said that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Niles Bora View Post
    No worries Chris, it's all just dogs picking up stuff, or not! 😁 Gosh, now who said that?
    The guy who wrote that is the same one who also wrote:

"You can eat a whole pig, but you can't eat a pig whole." That guy was quite happy the last time I spoke with him. It was within the last 6 months.

Chris
    "Coach Sanderson said to have fun."
    - PSU 2017 NCAA champion wrestlers
    Zain Retherford, Jason Nolf, Vincenzo Joseph, Mark Hall and Bo Nickal

"The amateur does it 'til he gets it right. But the expert does it until he can't get it wrong."
    - Bill Hillmann - Decatur, IL; July 2017

"I knew exactly what to do the whole way. A lot of the handholds feel like old friends."
    - Alex Honnald - After completing the June 3, 2017 first ever Free Solo Climb of Yosemite National Park's El Capitan.

Eastern Shore of Maryland http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com

Welcome back, Ken! Just sent you an email.
    Vicky
    ADMIN

http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com/Remembrance.html "You'll Cry"