More Wisdom From The Stable Genius - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: More Wisdom From The Stable Genius

Quote Originally Posted by T. Mac View Post
    And you really want to set that precedent? Can you imagine a government where any appointed official can be impeached at the will of the opposing party?

And you do know that being impeached does not remove one from office, it just signals that there will be a trial phase which just happens to be presided over by the chief supreme court justice.
    Was McConnell's action of not holding a hearing for Garland a violation of The Constitution? I would argue YES.

There are a number of bad precedents being set over the last two years. Start with Trump refusal to obey subpoenas as well as blocking testimony.

I can't blame the Dems for wanting to fight fire with fire. Besides, Kavenaugh was NOT properly vetted and the nomination was rushed through.

As I've stated before, the GOP died with Bush43 and Trump is a result of that death.

Politics will get a lot uglier and may never return to normal. If you look at how the USA is trending, the Dems are more likely to get a super majority in the not to distant future. And, like any good pachyderm, they won't forget.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Was McConnell's action of not holding a hearing for Garland a violation of The Constitution? I would argue YES.

There are a number of bad precedents being set over the last two years. Start with Trump refusal to obey subpoenas as well as blocking testimony.

I can't blame the Dems for wanting to fight fire with fire. Besides, Kavenaugh was NOT properly vetted and the nomination was rushed through.

As I've stated before, the GOP died with Bush43 and Trump is a result of that death.

Politics will get a lot uglier and may never return to normal. If you look at how the USA is trending, the Dems are more likely to get a super majority in the not to distant future. And, like any good pachyderm, they won't forget.
    You would lose that argument!

The so called victim has no recollection of this current smear attempt!
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

I've stated before that MAGA is an insult to every service member and citizen with a functioning brain.

Exactly which era of American history would he be referring to?

Pre Civil War?

Pre Civil Rights?

The 70s or 80s?

“The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I've stated before that MAGA is an insult to every service member and citizen with a functioning brain.

Exactly which era of American history would he be referring to?

Pre Civil War?

Pre Civil Rights?

The 70s or 80s?

Simple, Pre-Obama!!!

Anyone with half a brain knows that.
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

The Senate can impeach any Justice they see fit for whatever reason with a 66 vote.

Franky, you been smoking that 'wild weed' again! The Senate is controlled by the Republicans and are likely to remain in place through the next election! Getting 2/3's vote is not likely....

What is likely is that President Trump will add two more conservative judges to the court, before he retires from office in 2024

And just in case you missed it, these crazy ongoing attempts by the 'fly by media' to take down Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, only improve the overall chances of the Republican's maintaining control of the Senate, and President, and regaining control of the House...

Latest Brett Kavanaugh smear doesn’t hold up
    The New York Post, By Miranda Devine, September 15, 2019

“The Brett Kavanaugh lynch mob can’t let it go. Now Democrats want to impeach the conservative Supreme Court justice over a new sexual misconduct allegation in the New York Times so shady, even the newspaper doesn’t seem to believe in it…

…What Pogrebin and Kelly left out of their story, yet reported in their book, is that the alleged victim doesn’t remember the incident and refuses to talk about it. That’s journalistic malpractice by the NYT.
    So no corroboration, no evidence, no victim and no witness (only hearsay of one), but the “paper of record” is perfectly fine with defaming Kavanaugh all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    . Anyone with half a brain knows that.
    That leaves Flako out
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Simple, Pre-Obama!!!

Anyone with half a brain knows that.
    What about someone with half a brain and Donald Trump living in the other half of their head?
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    What about someone with half a brain and Donald Trump living in the other half of their head?
    Like a trumpet?

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    Rent free!
    Stan b & Elvis