Available -- BLF just turned 5 years old (DOB 8/5/2014). Duck Buster's Hotshot Holly CD SH OJP OAP CGC. AKC and UKC registered. 19.5" tall at the shoulders, 46lbs.

She will be SPAYED before placement -- will not be sold intact.

Pedigree: https://huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=93485

Clearances:
Hips OFA Excellent
Elbows OFA Normal
Eyes OFA Normal 6/2019
Heart OFA echo normal 2/13/2018
EIC carrier (unaffected)
CNM/PRA/PRA4/RD/OSD/SD/DM clear

Current on vaccinations:
Rabies 3/28/19 (3 yr)
Distemper/parvo 3/28/19 (3 yr)
Bordatella 7/12/2019 (1 yr)

Current on heartworm meds:
Advantage Multi - last treatment 8/24/2019

I will do complimentary bloodwork, heartworm test, and dental cleaning when she is spayed.

More or less quiet in the kennel. Always clean in the kennel. Travels well. No people or dog issues. She likes kids. 2 months pro training with Mark Henry last fall. I ran her in Seniors this spring and she passed 4/5. Marks really well, handles good, occasionally whines on the line at a test. She has an off switch and sleeps on the floor or bed in hotels at trials no problem. She hasn't been hunting with me only because I rarely hunt and have another dog who has seniority. Holly could be an HRCH or MH with more training -- she has talent, tractability, good water attitude, and is fun to work with. No attitude problems. No health problems. Nothing wrong with this dog -- I bought her only to breed to a specific stud and keep a pup, did that in 2018, put titles on her, and have had her about a year longer than I originally intended to.

I'd like 4000 but might be negotiable depending on the home/new owner goals.

Located in SE Wyoming about 2 1/2 hrs from Denver. I would be willing to ship her through United. I can deliver her to Denver area or Scottsbluff NE area. Contact me with any questions. 208-315-2138 or [email protected]