Impeachment Inquiry - Page 33
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Impeachment Inquiry

I did have to laugh when I saw the replay of something Sondland said regarding a phone call he made to Trump. The call was on the same day the Congress was talking about quid pro quo, and the whistleblower complaint was being aired (I think I have them pretty straight). Sondland call Trump and asked what did he want from Ukraine and Trump’s answer was “no quid pro quo”. Not I don’t want anything...I want them to investigate corruption...his only answer was I don’t want any quid pro quo? Now believe what you may about Trump, I find it very hard to believe that anybody, including everyone on this forum, could imagine Trump coming up with that response on his own, just out of the blue. The man that seems to only use superlatives to describe anything, uses magic markers to enlarge hurricane maps, etc....
    " Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, (red) wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" Unknown

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    The hearings are drawing an audience 31% smaller than the Comey hearings!
    I think that might have changed over time. Forbes is reporting Fox had its largest audiences during the hearings. The other stations were not quite as high, but in the top 2-3. Personally, after about 10 minutes of watching, I was ready to jump off a bridge.
    " Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, (red) wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" Unknown

Trump has only hired one person that was capable of actually performing their job, Stormy Daniels

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

What is most telling regarding the Repub defense of Trump's criminality is just how much they are willing to support Putin's talking points!

Trump established in Helsinki that he has become what the CIA calls a "useful idiot" when he sided with Putin over the U S Intel community. The Repubs are now doubling down that it was Ukraine and not Russia The Repubs have all become Putin's Useful idiot as they continue to push that it was the Ukraine, even after yesterday's testimony by Fiona Hill.

Page 4 of Hill's opening statement;

"The impact of the successful 2016 Russian campaign
    remains evident today. Our nation is being torn apart.
    Truth is questioned. Our highly professional and expert
    career foreign service is being undermined.
    U.S. support for Ukraine—which continues to face armed
    Russian aggression—has been politicized.
    The Russian government’s goal is to weaken our
    country—to diminish America’s global role and to
    neutralize a perceived U.S. threat to Russian interests.
    President Putin and the Russian security services aim to
    counter U.S. foreign policy objectives in Europe,
    including in Ukraine, where Moscow wishes to reassert
    political and economic dominance."

This is what happens when elected politicians and voters continue to have their eyes wide shut. That they behave in cult like fashion in supporting a long debunked conspiracy theory that has NEVER produced one ounce of evidence! All in attempt to defend a pathological lying Trump. That they would undermine a struggling Democracy on the front lines of a hot war with Russia in order to divert from the overwhelming evidence of a bribery attempt.
    In other News, it came to light yesterday that Rep Nunes(R) had his aid working with indicted pro-Russian Ukrainian Lev Parnas. Parnas was one of Giuliani's goons looking to get Trump's favor in Ukraine's natural gas industry. Nunes' aid and Parnav were looking for anything that might help the dangerous and debunked conspiracy theory.

Just another example of how many Repubs have become Putin's "willful idiots"!
    Last edited by Franco; 11-22-2019 at 10:59 AM.
    Trump stated so explicitly, saying he knew Ukraine was the real culprit because, ‘Putin told me.’

Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    Trump has only hired one person that was capable of actually performing their job, Stormy Daniels
    Urban entertainment standpoint That's some funny s*** right there

Sadly for the USA there's more truth to that statement than there is humor

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    What is most telling regarding the Repub defense of Trump's criminality is just how much they are willing to support Putin's talking points!

Trump established in Helsinki that he has become what the CIA calls a "useful idiot" when he sided with Putin over the U S Intel community. The Repubs are now doubling down that it was Ukraine and not Russia The Repubs have all become Putin's Useful idiot as they continue to push that it was the Ukraine, even after yesterday's testimony by Fiona Hill.

Page 4 of Hill's opening statement;

"The impact of the successful 2016 Russian campaign
    remains evident today. Our nation is being torn apart.
    Truth is questioned. Our highly professional and expert
    career foreign service is being undermined.
    U.S. support for Ukraine—which continues to face armed
    Russian aggression—has been politicized.
    The Russian government’s goal is to weaken our
    country—to diminish America’s global role and to
    neutralize a perceived U.S. threat to Russian interests.
    President Putin and the Russian security services aim to
    counter U.S. foreign policy objectives in Europe,
    including in Ukraine, where Moscow wishes to reassert
    political and economic dominance."

This is what happens when elected politicians and voters continue to have their eyes wide shut. That they behave in cult like fashion in supporting a long debunked conspiracy theory that has NEVER produced one ounce of evidence! All in attempt to defend a pathological lying Trump. That they would undermine a struggling Democracy on the front lines of a hot war with Russia in order to divert from the overwhelming evidence of a bribery attempt.
    In other News, it came to light yesterday that Rep Nunes(R) had his aid working with indicted pro-Russian Ukrainian Lev Parnas. Parnas was one of Giuliani's goons looking to get Trump's favor in Ukraine's natural gas industry. Nunes' aid and Parnav were looking for anything that might help the dangerous and debunked conspiracy theory.

Just another example of how many Repubs have become Putin's "willful idiots"!
    Dr Hill was brilliant.
    She quite accurately and succinctly some things up and sounded the alarm for the American population

Unfortunately it appears to have fallen on deaf ears

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    ^^^This is just classic.^^^

I am curious as to how Trump providing Javelin missiles to Ukraine for defense against Russian tanks fits into Putin's plan.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    ^^^This is just classic.^^^

I am curious as to how Trump providing Javelin missiles to Ukraine for defense against Russian tanks fits into Putin's plan.
    The initiative to provide Javelins was Congresses'. Trump NEVER asked that Javelins be provided!

If anything, it took pressure from Congress and the media for Trump to sign sanctions against Russia.

Want to take a guess at how long it took Trump to sign it after it was passed in Congress?
    Trump stated so explicitly, saying he knew Ukraine was the real culprit because, ‘Putin told me.’

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Dr Hill was brilliant.
    She quite accurately and succinctly some things up and sounded the alarm for the American population

Fallen not only of the deaf ears of the Trump cult but also highlighted how willing the cult is willing to support Putin's talking points over the talking points of the U S Intel community!

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Dr Hill was brilliant.

Agreed. And it is unfortunate that MSM is ignoring the role the Dem's are playing in this. The way they handled this "Show " trial plays right into Putin's long range plan.

I cannot understand why the GOP cannot be more clear in separating the actual Russian interference in the elections from the " collusion " narrative.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!