Impeachment Inquiry - Page 21
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment Inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    Precisely the way I feel about this situation. Is using your dad's VP status to land lucrative gigs right? Not really, but if its allowed, then we can't do much more than b and moan about it.

I feel that the president seriously lacks a moral foundation. I question some of the decisions he makes. However, neither of those are a high crime or misdemeanor. The Democrats are writing their own ticket to failure by continuing to pursue this "impeachment". IMHO.
    I also see the President as you. I will add that I also approve of SOME of his decisions as well as questioning others. nogie, I think that puts us both as members of the same "CULT" that Franco speaks of, constantly.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if you even read the headlines of the links you provide. It says "ALL THE RELEASED TRANSCRIPTS", not the "ALL THE TRANSCRIPTS HAVE BEEN RELEASED". There is a big difference.
    They're "too Damned lazy to look that up!"
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Sometimes I wonder if you even read the headlines of the links you provide. It says "ALL THE RELEASED TRANSCRIPTS", not the "ALL THE TRANSCRIPTS HAVE BEEN RELEASED". There is a big difference.
    Earth to Cary, all transcripts have been released!

Far right alternative News is reporting that Volker's testimony is not being released because it exonerates Trump.

Volker's transcript is here and it does NOT exonerate Trump.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/defendi...ok-11573295401
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I also see the President as you. I will add that I also approve of SOME of his decisions as well as questioning others. nogie, I think that puts us both as members of the same "CULT" that Franco speaks of, constantly.
    Well, the two of you might be OK with the constant Trump lying but most are NOT.

I am also not OK with Trump's Charity fraud or his subservience to Putin.
    Last edited by Franco; 11-12-2019 at 12:22 PM.
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Earth to Cary, all transcripts have been released!

Far right alternative News is reporting that Volker's testimony is not being released because it exonerates Trump.

Volker's transcript is here and it does NOT exonerate Trump.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/defendi...ok-11573295401
    Never mind that there is laccusations that they have been redacted.

Let me also point out that the video of the WSJ link you posted shows that Guilano was investigating Joe and Hunter Biden's relationship with the Ukrane in 2018, long bfore he had even considered running for Prsident. So the claim that Trump was investigating a political opponent haold no water.

By the way, the President NEEDS NO EXONORATION. Mueller described his position many times as "Special Prosecutor" but never as Special Exonorator.

Ass the dims have, you have also described the proceedings as that of a Grand Jury. This is totally false on many issues. Thias is nothing like a Grand Jury. Is that a 'LIE"???

Never mind that there is laccusations that they have been redacted.

Let me also point out that the video of the WSJ link you posted shows that Guilano was investigating Joe and Hunter Biden's relationship with the Ukrane in 2018, long bfore he had even considered running for Prsident. So the claim that Trump was investigating a political opponent haold no water.

By the way, the President NEEDS NO EXONORATION. Mueller described his position many times as "Special Prosecutor" but never as Special Exonorator.

Ass the dims have, you have also described the proceedings as that of a Grand Jury. This is totally false on many issues. Thias is nothing like a Grand Jury. Is that a 'LIE"???
    They ran the Proceedings very similar to a Grand Jury and the rules they used were written by Repubs!

What accusations were redacted?

Your comment on Biden not knowing he was running in 2018 is ridiculous.

Just another one of your poor attempts to move the goal post. Maybe next time, try and stick with the subject being discussed.

They ran the Proceedings very similar to a Grand Jury and the rules they used were written by Repubs!

What accusations were redacted?

Your comment on Biden not knowing he was running in 2018 is ridiculous.

Just another one of your poor attempts to move the goal post. Maybe next time, try and stick with the subject being discussed.
    You don't set the goal posts for me Franco.

Shifft interrtupted questioning by republicans and directed the witness not to answer.

Just like your claims concerning the Republican Platforms, your claims that these proceedings resemble a grand jury are rediculous.

I have just about as much respect for Obama as you have for Trump but I have NEVER suggested that he be removed for office for any reason.

Your descriptions of Trump's family have been disgusting. You have gone from "Collusion" to "Campaign violations", Lies of how many people attended his inaugeration to his appointments of Supreme Court Justices to even calling for the impeachment of not only of Trump but Pense and a number of Trump's political appointments. You have accused those of the Border Patrol of "probably taking bribes" and at the same time praise those who ran our Intelligence Agencies. You have claimed that those who oppose "illegal imigration" to be against "legal imigration". I only answer your posts to let others know how little respect I have for your positions. Your propaganda reminds me of one from Germany years ago that was the head of German Propaganda.

I can see no way that there can be any constrluctive dialogue with you so I intend to never read nor respond to any posts of yours in the future. You really have nothing to offer. No need for banning, but ostracizing seems a good solution.

All of the testimony has been released!

Biden is ahead of Trump is every poll, including the Fox News poll.

Try again.

Transcripts of all testimony can be found here.
    https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/pol...564752972.html
    So was Clinton!
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

You don't set the goal posts for me Franco.

Shifft interrtupted questioning by republicans and directed the witness not to answer.

Just like your claims concerning the Republican Platforms, your claims that these proceedings resemble a grand jury are rediculous. My posts on the Repub Platform have been accurate. The inquiries were and are very much similar to how a Grand Jury operates.

I have just about as much respect for Obama as you have for Trump but I have NEVER suggested that he be removed for office for any reason. Because Obama never did anything that warranted Impeachment. Disagreement with policy is not grounds for Impeachment. Whereas trying to cheat in the 2020 election is.

Your descriptions of Trump's family have been disgusting. You have gone from "Collusion" to "Campaign violations", Lies of how many people attended his inaugeration(I didn't lie. It was Trump that once again lied about crowd size. Photos proved he was lying. He even made a fool of himself the next day ranting about crowd size in from of the CIA's Wall of Heros) to his appointments of Supreme Court Justices to even calling for the impeachment(never said he SHOULD be impeached, only that he could be. Also, that his appoint was rushed and not thoroughly vetted) of not only of Trump but Pense(Pence is part of the cover-up and he too was a part of the bribery plot as indicated in testimony)and a number of Trump's political appointments. You mean grifters. Many have resigned for being caught wasting tax dollars on lavishness. Other are in jail like Fylnn and Manafort and others will be investigated like Barr and Pompeo. Giuliani stands a good chance of going to prison. You have accused those of the Border Patrol of "probably taking bribes"(nope, not me. Never accused them of that!) and at the same time praise those who ran our Intelligence Agencies. Yep, good people that kept us safe and now weakened by a President that is only looking to cover his own crimes. Any idea in which century you conspiracy theorist might find a spec of evidence to backup your ridiculous and dangerous claims? You have claimed that those who oppose "illegal imigration" to be against "legal imigration". I have cited Poll numbers that indicates Trump supporters oppose all forms of immigration by non-whites to the USA as their #1 priority. I only answer your posts to let others know how little respect I have for your positions. Your propaganda reminds me of one from Germany years ago that was the head of German Propaganda. Huge difference between propaganda and the truth. It is not me that is OK with the constant Trump lying. That is if you are serious about your statement. The problem here is that too many believe his propaganda and are too uninformed to know the difference.

I can see no way that there can be any constrluctive dialogue with you so I intend to never read nor respond to any posts of yours in the future. You really have nothing to offer. No need for banning, but ostracizing seems a good solution.
    Constructive dialogues begin with facts. Might want to try some.

in red

Last edited by Franco; 11-12-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    So was Clinton!
    Pathetic!

You made a false claim about the transcripts and it was pointed out.

Then, you come back with this?

And, even that isn't accurate. Polls had Clinton up by 2-3% and that is what she won the popular vote by.