Ukraine call;Even the rats are starting to abandon the Trump ship - Page 6
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ukraine call;Even the rats are starting to abandon the Trump ship

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I tried Googling the name you gave me "Ryan Paul", every hit came back "Paul Ryan". Funny you chose Rand, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here who had him in the 2016 primary. Who was your choice again, Shumer, Pelosi or McConnell?
    My vote was for Carly Fiorina and Rand Paul was second. Another rhetorical question???

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I tried Googling the name you gave me "Ryan Paul", every hit came back "Paul Ryan". Funny you chose Rand, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here who had him in the 2016 primary. Who was your choice again, Shumer, Pelosi or McConnell?
    Gosh mn, I did state many times that I voted for Carly Fiorina in the primary many times and chose not to vote in the general election, the first time I failed to do so since my first when I voted for Barry Goldwater. The reason I voted for Carly was because she ate Trump's lunch in the first debate and I thought she had a chance and Paul had none. You also must have missed my criticism of the tax cut and called it an "exercise in futilitly". We had many posts till you finally understood my support of a consumption tax and not an income tax. I criticised Congress for passing the budget and Trump for signing it. Last time I looked, Ryan, Shumer, Pelosi and McConnell were all in the Congress.

By the way, who did you vote for in the Presidential? HRC?

PS

I also find it funny that you googled but did not consider that I had the last name correct and simply misspelled Paul's first name as you were familiar with Rand Paul.
    Last edited by caryalsobrook; 10-11-2019 at 08:34 AM.