Support for the kurds - Page 3
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 128

Thread: Support for the kurds

  1. #21
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    3,921

    Default

    Franky, only in your perverted mind! Just because you say it, does not make it true!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #22
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    16,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franky, only in your perverted mind! Just because you say it, does not make it true!
    You may ignore Trump's constant kissing of Putin's ass but our allies and most of the intelligent citizens of the USA see it for what it is!
    "The revenge of King George III took 244 years, but it is here. His rebellious colonies have abandoned their revolutionary ideas of republicanism and come back to embrace an authoritarian monarchy."
    There's another court, the court of public opinion. During the next weeks and months more information will be revealed. Guilty will be the public’s outcry. The execution of justice will take place in November.











  4. #23
    Senior Member drunkenpoacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franky, only in your perverted mind! Just because you say it, does not make it true!
    You may ignore Trump's constant kissing of Putin's ass but our allies and most of the intelligent citizens of the USA see it for what it is!
    Frankie, could you possibly come up with a new response or two. I think many here would be willing to help if you need it.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #24
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    16,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    Frankie, could you possibly come up with a new response or two. I think many here would be willing to help if you need it.
    See the part where I wrote, "our allies and most of the INTELLIGENT citizens of the USA see it for what it is!"
    "The revenge of King George III took 244 years, but it is here. His rebellious colonies have abandoned their revolutionary ideas of republicanism and come back to embrace an authoritarian monarchy."
    There's another court, the court of public opinion. During the next weeks and months more information will be revealed. Guilty will be the public’s outcry. The execution of justice will take place in November.











  7. #25
    Senior Member blind ambition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Vancouver CANADA
    Posts
    2,152

    Default

    It didn’t take President Erdogan long to interpret the message Trump sent. How much will it cost in blood and treasure to rectify this short term saving?
    Originally Posted by caryalsobrook

    If ANYONE, be it an employee, employer, retired, military of government bureaucrat witnesses what they believe to be a crime, they have a responsibility to report it.

  8. #26
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    15,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You may ignore Trump's constant kissing of Putin's ass but our allies and most of the intelligent citizens of the USA see it for what it is!
    You may keep fantasizing about Trump and Putin, but that doesn't mean the intelligent citizens of the USA can't see reality.
    Stan b & Elvis

    So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

  9. #27
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    16,188

    Default

    More wisdom from the stable genius;

    Trump's feeble attempt to defend deserting our allies and leaving them to slaughter.


    Trump: "The Kurds, they didn’t help us in WW II. They didn’t help us in Normandy."
    "The revenge of King George III took 244 years, but it is here. His rebellious colonies have abandoned their revolutionary ideas of republicanism and come back to embrace an authoritarian monarchy."
    There's another court, the court of public opinion. During the next weeks and months more information will be revealed. Guilty will be the public’s outcry. The execution of justice will take place in November.











  10. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    More wisdom from the stable genius; Trump's feeble attempt to defend deserting our allies and leaving them to slaughter. Trump: "The Kurds, they didn’t help us in WW II. They didn’t help us in Normandy."

    Hey! You can't be calling people T... Wait. You said Kurds. Never mind .......
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

  11. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    412

    Default

    So the Kurds have been US allies in the fight against ISIS so now ISIS is largely defeated so the US abandons them and "throws them to the dogs" because Trump said so. You know the Trump who has large business deals and towers in Turkey. At this rate nobody in the world will trust the US as a reliable partner.

  12. #30
    Senior Member Matt McKenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Those of you who are opposed to the pullback, please explain a more appropriate strategy, both short and long term. Explain what you believe to be the benefit to the US as well as the geopolitical impact to the region. Also explain the expected downside of your strategy and the cost to American taxpayers. Thanks
    Matt McKenzie

    "Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •