Support for the kurds - Page 10
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Support for the kurds

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Damn he screwed up!! He should have drawn a red line in the sand.
    Like he did with North Korea? Fire and Fury...…. Hour many hours did it take for North Korea to threaten us again?

Last edited by mngundog; 10-18-2019 at 09:23 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Like he did with North Korea? Fire and Fury...…. Hour many hours did it take for North Korea to threaten us again?

Not a shot has been fired. Not a single chemical weapon has killed anyone. North Korea nor the US is in anarchic turmoil. We have no troops in NK as we had in Siria nor does NK have troops in the US or in any country of our allies. But most of all, not a single member of our military has lost a life in NK in a long time. That cannot br said of Siria where the red line was drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post

Let's think about this a minute:
    Today I measured $4,000 in $100 bill's. It was 1 quarter of an inch. There are four quarters in an inch so that makes $16,000 per inch.....&c, &c
    RB trust in banks and be discrete over the internet, having that much cash laying about the house makes you vulnerable to theft and maybe even IRS investigators.
    If asked to choose, I have to pick thieves as they can be run off by dogs and gunshots.
    Last edited by blind ambition; 10-19-2019 at 12:15 AM.
    fOriginally Posted by a ftrustworthy long-standing fcontributor.

If ANYONE, be it an employee, employer, retired, military of government bureaucrat witnesses what they believe to be a crime, they have a responsibility to report it.

Hello, my name is Blind Ambition and for the benefit of those in doubt, I agree with the above statement in its entirety.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Not a shot has been fired. Not a single chemical weapon has killed anyone. North Korea nor the US is in anarchic turmoil. We have no troops in NK as we had in Siria nor does NK have troops in the US or in any country of our allies. But most of all, not a single member of our military has lost a life in NK in a long time. That cannot br said of Siria where the red line was drawn.
    ....and no concessions on weapons reductions either.

Wasn't Obama’s “red line in the sand” ridiculed by Republicans precisely because when it was crossed he didn’t send in American forces into harms way? Like mngndg suggested, where was all this Republican isolationist sentiment when it was crucial earlier? While you’re celebrating Trump’s ideological shift from expensive world policing, stop to ask yourself are the 1000 coming home from Syria anything more than hollow token to economy when there are roughly 170,000 military personnel serving around the world?

Hypocrites or dupes, I cannot be certain but definitely wrong on this issue from any argument supporting the policy coming from the Oval Office.
    Last edited by blind ambition; 10-19-2019 at 12:09 AM.

If ANYONE, be it an employee, employer, retired, military of government bureaucrat witnesses what they believe to be a crime, they have a responsibility to report it.

Hello, my name is Blind Ambition and for the benefit of those in doubt, I agree with the above statement in its entirety.

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    ....and no concessions on weapons reductions either.
    So far it never has been but at least we are not paying for nothing as in the past. Has Canada reached agreed contribuion to NATO first time or last time or anytime?

A cheap shot non sequitur, that’s it? You argue like an old girl friend I once had...and she was only that inept when she was drunk!

A cheap shot non sequitur, that’s it? You argue like an old girl friend I once had...and she was only that inept when she was drunk!
    You are good for a laugh.

Is she(he?) the only one you can remember?

Truth hurts, does it?
    Last edited by caryalsobrook; 10-19-2019 at 12:53 AM.

It was ours if he hadn't given it back.
    I would hope that upon sober second thought you might recognize the legal if not ethical ramifications were your line of reasoning be accepted general practice.

You are good for a laugh.

Is she(he?) the only one you can remember?

Truth hurts, does it?

Wow, Donna is that you?! You haven’t changed a bit!

Wow, Donna is that you?! You haven’t changed a bit!
    Wow, is donna also a coward and hide who she(he) is??