Poor Swampy has been conned.
- Finalized a revised trade agreement with South Korea, which includes provisions to increase American automobile exports. They can buy all the US made vehicles they wanted to before. You can't give a way a US made passenger vehicle in S Korea! Maybe a few light pickups and some heavy duty trucks.
- Negotiated an historic U.S.-Mexico-Canada Trade Agreement to replace NAFTA. More like NAFTA 1.1 They only gave it a new name so as to appear like we really got some great new deal.
- Secured $250 billion in new trade and investment deals in China and $12 billion in Vietnam. The Chinese investment was done prior to Trump taking office.
- Enacted steel and aluminum tariffs to protect our vital steel and aluminum producers and strengthen our national security. I guess that is why sanctions on aluminum from Russia were lifted. Sure is a shiny new aluminum plant being built in McConnell's Kentucky. Geez, I wonder how he landed that commitment. Steel plant just went belly up, Bayou Steel after 50 years in operation. Just like Trump saved the coal industry. What a joke!
- Recent agreement with the E.U. will reduce barriers and increase trade of American soybeans to Europe. Soy Beans are dirt cheep and will remain so thanks to Trump. Losing the Chinese market won't stop hurting farmers for a long time.
- Won a WTO dispute regarding Indonesia’s unfair restriction of U.S. agricultural exports.
- Opened up Argentina to American pork exports for the first time in a quarter-century Yep, and we committed to buying a lot of their cheap beef. Seen beef prices lately?
- American beef exports have returned to china for the first time in more than a decade Nothing new with that.
In redBla, bla, bla…..as always, no support for your points! Just your crazies coming through...Bla, bla, bla