Cnn insider blowing the whistle - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cnn insider blowing the whistle

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Accurate reporting and exposing the reality is now "liberal bias" according to the Trump cult.
    Rigged debates and misstatements by its editorialists are good reasons to think it is biased. Never mind the AUDIO!! Evidently no one watches CNN but you and I, Franco.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Rigged debates and misstatements by its editorialists are good reasons to think it is biased. Never mind the AUDIO!! Evidently no one watches CNN but you and I, Franco.
    I even listen to it in my truck.

MSNBC was some insightful host. Ari Melber and Chis Hayes comes to mind.

I do try and watch the opinion heads on Fox primetime too. That is until they go completely crazy.
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

Only a fool would believe anything coming from Project Veritas. They are well known for not only doctoring their videos in order to present a distorted version of reality, O'keefe is lucky he is not in jail.

It's video and audio of cnn employees. Nothing more, nothing less.

Could cnn possibly doctor it's daily work more than you accuse veritas of? I doubt it. We'll see how they come out against planned parenthood?
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post

Could cnn possibly doctor it's daily work more than you accuse veritas of? I doubt it. We'll see how they come out against planned parenthood?
    And Trump goes around grabbing women by the crotch, because anything on audio/video is truth. Or was it simply locker room talk by these CNN employees? Boys being braggarts and big shots, safely away from their bosses ears? Or perhaps something in between?

I don't think anyone should be surprised to learn CNN is biased. What's next? News Corp leans toward the GOP?

For the video, the quotes reflect what most of us assume. At the same time, I think its good to hear the entire discussion to determine context and most legitimate producers include such material as the questions/discussions leading up to a statement.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    Obviously a deep fake, Trump and Putin are behind it somehow.

P.S. The walls are closing in.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

For the record nogie, I do believe Donald Trump would grab a woman by the crotch when "making a move" on her.
    As I've asked here before......how do you guys do it?

When coupled with audio of the boss, Zucker saying in a daily call, and I paraphrase, "stay on trump, don't worry about the news...", the "locker room" convo's of the other team members seem to have greater implied credibility.

To me Zucker's staff and journalist' comments are like when the woman accused trump of assault in the dressing room......it adds to my ability to believe what the audio said.
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    And Trump goes around grabbing women by the crotch, because anything on audio/video is truth. Or was it simply locker room talk by these CNN employees? Boys being braggarts and big shots, safely away from their bosses ears? Or perhaps something in between?

I don't think anyone should be surprised to learn CNN is biased. What's next? News Corp leans toward the GOP?

For the video, the quotes reflect what most of us assume. At the same time, I think its good to hear the entire discussion to determine context and most legitimate producers include such material as the questions/discussions leading up to a statement.
    I would not go so far as to place a network that is simply biased with one that actually tried to rigg a presidential primary. There is a big difference.

I am not sure that Trump would have won the Republican Primary had that audio come out much earlier. Filandering has not been uncommon by presidents in my lifetime. JFK and Johnson were certainly prolific and Clinton and Trump even better more than the former. Even Eisenhower had his weakness and I have always though he was the best of my time.

I can remember when both the Democrts and Republicans fought desperately to be in the very middle as that was where by far most of the voters were. Today they are at opposite extremes and I doubt there will ever be a compromise as the left believes that a compromise is always more government and the right believes that we have moved to far left and it has not worked out and we need to move to less government. I think one side will win and the other will lose. Our children will know which won but thankfully not me.
    Last edited by caryalsobrook; 10-16-2019 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    I would not go so far as to place a network that is simply biased with one that actually tried to rigg a presidential primary. There is a big difference.

I am not sure that Trump would have won the Republican Primary had that audio come out much earlier. Filandering has not been uncommon by presidents in my lifetime. JFK and Johnson were certainly prolific and Clinton and Trump even better more than the former. Even Eisenhower had his weakness and I have always though he was the best of my time.

I can remember when both the Democrts and Republicans fought desperately to be in the very middle as that was where by far most of the voters were. Today they are at opposite extremes and I doubt there will ever be a compromise as the left believes that a compromise is always more government and the right believes that we have moved to far left and it has not worked out and we need to move to less government. I think one side will win and the other will lose. Our children will know which won but thankfully not me.
    Not one once of truth in that statement and you should know that!

One person does not make a Network.

And, that one person is now a Fox News contributor.
    And, poor Swampy. There isn't a alt-right conspiracy theory he doesn't believe in.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-17-2019 at 08:50 AM.
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

And, poor Swampy. There isn't a alt-right conspiracy theory he doesn't believe in.

The only "Theory" I believe in will 'bear fruit" very soon....and when it does, we will send you some crow pie to eat for dinner! Or maybe we will politely ask you to stop 'chewing' on your feet!

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    The only "Theory" I believe in will 'bear fruit" very soon....and when it does, we will send you some crow pie to eat for dinner! Or maybe we will politely ask you to stop 'chewing' on your feet!
    That and $5. bucks will get you a cup of coffee.