al-Baghdadi Bites The Dust
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: al-Baghdadi Bites The Dust

Default al-Baghdadi Bites The Dust

Thank you President Obama for having the forethought to have a delayed fuse installed in al-Baghdad's suicide vest.🙄
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

More likely that Obama is in some Muslin temple praying that the ISIS guy gets his 32 virgins!
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 10-30-2019 at 12:06 PM.

According to the Pentagon, al Baghdadi was killed at 3:15pm EST. According to the WH log, Trump was playing his 229th round of Golf since taking office at 3:15pm EST. And, the photo of him sitting with Defense officials was staged later Saturday night.

Also, because of Trump's bad decision to withdraw from Syria, the WH had to get permission from Russia, Turkey, and Syria to pull off the raid that brought al Baghdadi to justice. Reports from from the Pentagon can't confirm that he died in the manner described by Trump since he was in a tunnel when he blew himself up.
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

We can always count on Crazy Uncle Franco to try to spin it into something negative. It ain't working, but you have to give him an A for effort and admire his consistency. It would almost be impressive if it weren't so idiotic!
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

So impressive that bush and obama chased bin laden for over a decade and trump kill this "whimpering dog" while on a golf outing. Impressive indeed, by comparison biden and hunter only "thought" they had a good day golfing with burisma!

How about these "jokes at the post". It's important to remember that someone at wapo wrote it, someone else at wapo reviewed it and then an organizational decision was made to publish it. Funniest thing, saddest thing?

[Washington Post gets mercilessly mocked after posting al-Baghdadi obituary with glowing headline] http://va.topbuzz.com/s/QbxhZr
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    According to the Pentagon, al Baghdadi was killed at 3:15pm EST. According to the WH log, Trump was playing his 229th round of Golf since taking office at 3:15pm EST. And, the photo of him sitting with Defense officials was staged later Saturday night.

Also, because of Trump's bad decision to withdraw from Syria, the WH had to get permission from Russia, Turkey, and Syria to pull off the raid that brought al Baghdadi to justice. Reports from from the Pentagon can't confirm that he died in the manner described by Trump since he was in a tunnel when he blew himself up.
    Oh, and you stepped on another fake news rake. Your times are wrong.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

There wasn't a more deserving person in this world to have our special forces make an unannounced visit than al-BagDaddy. Props to the troops and anyone involved in this mission.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

GOD BLESS AMERICA and our brave troops and Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    According to the Pentagon, al Baghdadi was killed at 3:15pm EST. According to the WH log, Trump was playing his 229th round of Golf since taking office at 3:15pm EST. And, the photo of him sitting with Defense officials was staged later Saturday night. Also, because of Trump's bad decision to withdraw from Syria, the WH had to get permission from Russia, Turkey, and Syria to pull off the raid that brought al Baghdadi to justice. Reports from from the Pentagon can't confirm that he died in the manner described by Trump since he was in a tunnel when he blew himself up.

The news according to Flako. I guess it would be to much to ask for your proof of this allegation. I haven't seen or heard this anywhere but from you, and frankly, your track record for accuracy sucks big time.
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?