The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3q gdp 1.9%

Default 3q gdp 1.9%

So much winning.

Economy for 2019 no better than some of Obama's slower growth years.

Trump promised 4% TO 6% GROWTH.

So much for empty promises.

Trump will blame the Fed and not the real factors like his trade war and poor economic policies.

Yet, he continues to lie to the American people telling them this this is the greatest economy in USA history!

Only a cultist would believe anything that he has to say.
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Only a cuck would act like you do. Enough is enough with your asinine crap.

Thanks for the reminder.
    With unemployment at historic lows and the impressive growth of my investment portfolio, I sometimes forget how horrible things really are.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Not looking like we’ll hit the 3% growth Cary predicted.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Not looking like we’ll hit the 3% growth Cary predicted.
    LIAR!!!
    HE NEVER MADE THAT PREDICTION
    Except when he did

All points are valid...gdp growth is somewhat good, unemployment is still very good, the stock market (if you use that as an economic growth measure) is chugging along at new highs. GDP was better than anticipated because of consumer (+2.9%)and government spending (+2%). Domestic investment, business spending, and business spending on equipment continued to drop. And, manufacturing continued to slow. One of the issues I am seeing more concern (from economists) is the overleveraged position that many companies are in. Comparisons to the housing market crash (homeowners overleveraged) are being made, except now it is the business world? Another rate cut just means more cheap money, and we all know eventually, you have to pay the piper. There has been a huge improvement over the last 10 years, just be prepared for a shift in the action in the next year or two.
    " Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, (red) wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    Thanks for the reminder.
    With unemployment at historic lows and the impressive growth of my investment portfolio, I sometimes forget how horrible things really are.
    Stock Market nearly tripled under Obama!

President Trump on the U.S. having a 1.9% GDP:
    2012: "The economy is in deep trouble."
    2019: "The Greatest Economy in American History!"
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Stock Market nearly tripled under Obama!

President Trump on the U.S. having a 1.9% GDP:
    2012: "The economy is in deep trouble."
    2019: "The Greatest Economy in American History!"
    Similar to what Swampy and the TDS afflicted are guilty of in the 5 yr old ISIL thread I bumped up.

Monkey see monkey do

2014; Obama wanting to reduce US Mideast involvement would be foreign policy suicide proving that Obama is an idiot

2019; Trump wanting to reduce us Mideast involvement is foreign policy BRILLIANCE proving that Trump is a genius.

Amazing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    So much winning.

Economy for 2019 no better than some of Obama's slower growth years.

Trump promised 4% TO 6% GROWTH.

So much for empty promises.

Trump will blame the Fed and not the real factors like his trade war and poor economic policies.

Yet, he continues to lie to the American people telling them this this is the greatest economy in USA history!

Only a cultist would believe anything that he has to say.
    Keep in mind, some of that growth was gained despite decreases in full time jobs. Many jobs went from full time to part time as a direct result of the of the ACA. Many jobs went to salary with people working ridiculous hrs just to bring home the bacon. Another perspective consider what it takes to add, say 2% more speed to a car traveling at 50 mph, it would be 1mph, can happen by just going down hill..... on the other hand going 150 mph, adding 2% will be adding 3mph, no one is going to get lucky squeezing 2% more at that speed. Considering the numbers that our economy puts up with where unemployment is currently at, I'd be amazed to see a higher rate of growth, without a population increase. We might not be going at 150mph, now but we are not going 50 either.

I've admitted the economy is horrible and feel bad that it seems to be working in my favor. Tigerpuf and frankie still aren't happy, what more can I do?
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19