Dirt or Influence Peddling or just Plain Propaganda? - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dirt or Influence Peddling or just Plain Propaganda?

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    Oh really, what was the vote on that?
    Democrats don't care what voting results are anyways!
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Frankie....why is it you have completelystopped list the sources you get all your information from? Without thisyour credibility is seriously in question! If you tell us it was CNN orNPR or? After we stop laughing, we will at least understand that you arebeing misled, but that you are not just plain delusional.
    swampy, I watch CNN almost every morning(Camerata). I watch Tucker about twice a week, Bret Beyer 3 times, Hannity twice a month but only part of an hour, MSNBC almost never now. Franco repeats almost 100% of what comes on CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    swampy, I watch CNN almost every morning(Camerata). I watch Tucker about twice a week, Bret Beyer 3 times, Hannity twice a month but only part of an hour, MSNBC almost never now. Franco repeats almost 100% of what comes on CNN.
    I don't have a clue what Flako said about anything. Kinda nice
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

With all the fake news that Flunkie regurgitates via links and make-believe and all; how does he even find time to train or run dogs??? I know some very, very computer savvy folks; and they cannot find and link and post as fast our buddy FakeNewsFranco does.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

Joe Schimpf

HRCH UH River Joes Lil Supa Dupa-Dee.......500pt. club
    River Joes Lil Homeboy
    River Joes On Dee Tiger's Tail

Quote Originally Posted by dorkweed View Post
    With all the fake news that Flunkie regurgitates via links and make-believe and all; how does he even find time to train or run dogs??? I know some very, very computer savvy folks; and they cannot find and link and post as fast our buddy FakeNewsFranco does.
    Franco is like a recorder and repeats everything from CNN.

But never let it be said that he is Libertarian. l For sure, he cares nothing about individual freedoms.

Franco is like a recorder and repeats everything from CNN.

But never let it be said that he is Libertarian. l For sure, he cares nothing about individual freedoms.
    I think you guys are on to something about Franco....maybe he is on contract with CNN! He stopped giving sources, because then we would know he is only using CNN.

That explains a lot...

Who is the criminal?

Hunter Biden or Rick Perry?

Zero evidence of any Biden wrong doing.

But, we do have this;

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Two political supporters of U.S. Energy Secretary Rick Perry secured a potentially lucrative oil and gas exploration deal from the Ukrainian government soon after Perry proposed one of the men as an adviser to the country’s new president.
    Perry’s efforts to influence Ukraine’s energy policy came earlier this year, just as President Volodymyr Zelenskiy’s new government was seeking military aid from the United States to defend against Russian aggression and allies of President Donald Trump were ramping up efforts to get the Ukrainians to investigate his Democratic rival Joe Biden.
    Ukraine awarded the contract to Perry’s supporters little more than a month after the U.S. energy secretary attended Zelenskiy’s May inauguration. In a meeting during that trip, Perry handed the new president a list of people he recommended as energy advisers. One of the four names was his longtime political backer Michael Bleyzer.
    A week later, Bleyzer and his partner Alex Cranberg submitted a bid to drill for oil and gas at a sprawling government-controlled site called Varvynska. Their proposal was millions of dollars lower than their only competitor, according to internal Ukrainian government documents obtained by The Associated Press
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Who is the criminal?

But, we do have this;

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Two political supporters of U.S. Energy Secretary Rick Perry secured a potentially lucrative oil and gas exploration deal from the Ukrainian government soon after Perry proposed one of the men as an adviser to the country’s new president.
    Perry’s efforts to influence Ukraine’s energy policy came earlier this year, just as President Volodymyr Zelenskiy’s new government was seeking military aid from the United States to defend against Russian aggression and allies of President Donald Trump were ramping up efforts to get the Ukrainians to investigate his Democratic rival Joe Biden.
    Ukraine awarded the contract to Perry’s supporters little more than a month after the U.S. energy secretary attended Zelenskiy’s May inauguration. In a meeting during that trip, Perry handed the new president a list of people he recommended as energy advisers. One of the four names was his longtime political backer Michael Bleyzer.
    A week later, Bleyzer and his partner Alex Cranberg submitted a bid to drill for oil and gas at a sprawling government-controlled site called Varvynska. Their proposal was millions of dollars lower than their only competitor, according to internal Ukrainian government documents obtained by The Associated Press
    Franco for clarification purposes was the bid that Perry's cronies put in to perform drilling Services; where accepting the low bid would be good business practices and standard operating procedure.
    Or was it to buy the drilling rights and a purchase of the mineral rights, where accepting the low bid would reek of influence peddling and be highly suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Franco for clarification purposes was the bid that Perry's cronies put in to perform drilling Services; where accepting the low bid would be good business practices and standard operating procedure.
    Or was it to buy the drilling rights and a purchase of the mineral rights, where accepting the low bid would reek of influence peddling and be highly suspicious?
    \

Too difficult to determine.

It could be that the bid winner has the best technology or it could be the Ukrainian government including Zelensky felt some pressure to work with Perry's people.

My point being there is more to investigate here than any Hunter or Joe wrong doing since not one piece of evidence has emerged that points to any criminality with the two.

And, as far as children cashing in on their father's position, don't forget about all the Patents granted to Ivanka by the Chinese in 2017.

Or

Trump's business getting 500mil form the Chinese Government in the days after he released sanctions in China's ZTE.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...project-2018-5
    Last edited by Franco; 11-11-2019 at 10:05 AM.
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Who is the criminal?

But, we do have this;

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    I have reccomended dental "cronies" many times because they were good dentists. I have never had a dental "cronie" who was a drug addict, dishonorably discharged from the military and no experience in dentistry(even though a dentist).

I wonder if anyone has ever asked you for a recomendation for anything.