FC Gemstone's Skyy Blue x QA2 Jesse James' Kissin' Cousin (cosmo bitch)
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach

Thread: FC Gemstone's Skyy Blue x QA2 Jesse James' Kissin' Cousin (cosmo bitch)

Default FC Gemstone's Skyy Blue x QA2 Jesse James' Kissin' Cousin (cosmo bitch)

Born November 1, 2019 10 healthy black puppies, 5 male and 5 female. Ready to go home the week of Christmas.

This breeding packs a fabulous pedigree, on top and bottom and are affordably priced at $1500.

Sire: FC Gemstone's Skyy Blue was the high point open dog in the U.S. for the first half of 2019. He is on the National Derby List. He has qualified for the 2018 and 2019 National Opens. He is an excellent marker with a lot of drive.

Hips- Excellent
    Elbows- normal
    CNM and EIC- clear
    Eyes-clear

https://huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=63993

Dam: QA2 Jesse James' Kissin Cousin (Zee)- Zee is my first dog to train for field trials. With limited trialing she has a 1st and 2nd and a few jams in qualifyings, we will resume training and get back to running in the open and am in the spring. Zee has two puppies with derby points and 2 QAA, one with a jam in the open and a jam in the am this fall. The pup I kept from her first litter has a Reserve jam and a jam in her only 2 qualifying starts.

Hips- Good
    Elbows- Normal
    CNM- Clear
    EIC- Carrier
    Eyes- Clear

https://huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=96431

For more info call or text me at 6622848379 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Brett Grantham
    Last edited by BrettG; 11-11-2019 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Add info
    "Proud Member of Black Labs Matter Movement"