Inspector General Horowitz Report - Page 6
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Inspector General Horowitz Report

Holding some underling responsible is LAUGHABLE! Franco's claims are a joke. Patient confidiantiality was always paramount and violation by an employee lwithout patient consent, was one of the very few reasons that they would be fired. That applied to the other spouse also. For juveniles, only patient information and consent was to the parent that brought the child to my office. No verification of appointment to an employer without employee consent,l no filing of any insurance forms without proer fconsent. ABSOLUTELY no discussion of patient information without patient initiating in public. Any such requests were only honored unless there was a subpoena, which did happen at times, especiaslly for a child when parents were in the midst of a devorce.

Hopefully there will ber seveere consequences for those in power that allowed the rights and freedoms of citizens to be so greviously violated. Let me point out that Rand Paul has been the only senator that has constantly argued that the standard for FISA warants is too low.

Where are those here that constantlhy talk of the Constitution? Where is their outrage?

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

"I read your report. 15% of the way through i wanted to heave. 25% of the way through i thought i had taken acid!" - Sen. Kennedy R LA
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    "I read your report. 15% of the way through i wanted to heave. 25% of the way through i thought i had taken acid!" - Sen. Kennedy R LA
    Please excuse my typing. I use a laptop and with arthritis in both hands, I have trouble. I try to check but at times I fail to do so. I did try to watch part of the Senate hearing on CNN but what do you know? It only showed a very small part of it. In fact they showed Kamala Harris as breaking news and that was all I saw on that station. I wonder what Franco and those of his persuasion, will now use for talking points.

First roseberry, you were describing Sen. Kennedy's reaction of what agents of both the FBI and DOJ did concerning the FISA warrants, not his opinion of the report. Fact is, the AG and Barr really have little disagreement. The AG simply said that the guidlines of starting an investigation are very low but once it was started, there was further information very quickly that they should have terminated the investigation. The Steele Dosier was the primary support for the FISA warrants quickly losing credibility and they ware aware if its lack of support for a FISA warrant.

I hope some here that have constantly accused Trump of collusion with Russia and that the evidence was overwhelming, saw this hearing. I think any with a shred of honesty will admit that the actions of those in high positions in both the FBI and the DOJ will admit that there was an egregious abuse of power that ignored both the President, Carter Page and Popadopolous' civil rights. It is amazing that any of the three have survived the acts of some low lifes in the FBI and DOJ. Thankfully some are now gone and the rest will soon be.

I do not know what needs to be done to insure that there cannot ever be another chance that so few people can use these FISA warrants again to remove or deny a citizen the office of President as they did try to overthrow our government.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I think some shoes are dropping and some walls are closing in.

Where Franco at?
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I think some shoes are dropping and some walls are closing in.

Where Franco at?
    Trying to find a shred of honesty?

Inspector General Horowitz is great…it’s so rare to see honor and integrity these days.
    The investigation into trump was initiated because of Papadopoulos…it had nothing to do with the Steele dossier.
    No one spied on or “wire tapped” trump.
    There is no Deep State.
    There were FBI employees with bias against and for trump
    AG Barr is way out of line with his comments and his attempts at mischaracterizing both Mueller’s and Horowitz’s investigation.
    The biggest thing for me is, and this is classic in the trump era, there is very little time spent on the most important thing. The trump campaign was interacting with Russians. I want the FBI and CIA to follow the rules but I also want them to investigate any candidate who’s coordinating with a foreign entity the way trump was. So…now we’ll have a news cycle or two focusing on this report while the collusion gets swept under the carpet.

Yes, I said "collusion”. You can’t read the Mueller report and call it anything else.
    Corrupt regimes like Trump's don’t fight crime, they legalize it. They don’t chase the crooks, they hire them. They don’t stop lying, they tell you the truth is whatever they say it is. Honor used to mean something, as did truth and integrity. In the Trump culture, those character traits mean nothing. It is sad to see what is becoming of our country.
    Conservative Icon George Will: A “Gangster Regime” Now Runs Our Country

Oh my Franco, what a post you make today. Watch this clip. Horowitz in the end agrees with your rube(acting) senator that this entire ordeal is a completely concocted farce.

https://youtu.be/klwVQe6Mkf0
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    Oh my Franco, what a post you make today. Watch this clip. Horowitz in the end agrees with your rube(acting) senator that this entire ordeal is a completely concocted farce.

https://youtu.be/klwVQe6Mkf0
    Now now. We both know he has set a precedent with how Louisiana will vote for just any GOP nominee. Obviously the senator is an example of what we elect here & he’s not up to the standards in which Franco desires. He’s obviously colluding with the Russians, obstructing justice, guilty of bribery, doesn’t understand The Constitution in the manner fit for elected duty, & isn’t a patriot. Did I miss anything??

The spin is in and it's quite disappointing, back to square one with "collusion".
    It's being "swept under the carpet" though. Not sure by who, maybe Nadler.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

A true "hayride hayseed".......is that what you're calling Kennedy Jacob?

I mean, if chuck todd and andrea mitchell say "democrats have a problem".............democrats HAVE a problem!
    john mccallie