Sure Is Nice Around Here.... - Page 5
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sure Is Nice Around Here....

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    Kind of like the whiny neighborhood kid nobody likes. No matter how many times he gets beat up and chased off, he keeps coming back.
    I try not to comment on other countries' domestic policy unless there is violence. Why should I think other countries what I think about how they tax their citizens or what kind or cars they have ect. Blindy seems to think that his opinion of our tax system or healthcare system or even our Constitutional election system is relevant. IT IS NOT.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Kind of like the whiny neighborhood kid nobody likes. No matter how many times he gets beat up and chased off, he keeps coming back.
    I try not to comment on other countries' domestic policy unless there is violence. Why should I think other countries what I think about how they tax their citizens or what kind or cars they have ect. Blindy seems to think that his opinion of our tax system or healthcare system or even our Constitutional election system is relevant. IT IS NOT.
    My post was in reference to Frankie but I suppose it applies to others as well.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

My post was in reference to Frankie but I suppose it applies to others as well.
    I don't know that Franco will ever be chased off. If Trump is reelected, that would be a true test of his stamina!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I don't know that Franco will ever be chased off. If Trump is reelected, that would be a true test of his stamina!
    A live video stream of Frankie as the election results come in would be priceless.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

70 years of our allies freeloading on their committment to NATO. Maybe we could pay less if they met their responsibilities.
    I got a bridge to sell you.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I got a bridge to sell you.
    Yu must have already sold it to our government. Looks like all ou have is worthless.

Yu must have already sold it to our government. Looks like all ou have is worthless.
    I live in God's Country, with my wife of 20+ years, good health, 2 great kids, and a new bullet laying a my feet, does life get any better?

bullet.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I live in God's Country, with my wife of 20+ years, good health, 2 great kids, and a new bullet laying a my feet, does life get any better?

bullet.jpg
    Not bad. Did someone loan you a real gun?

Not bad. Did someone loan you a real gun?
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and as always I hope your frozen birds always fly true.
    Last edited by mngundog; 11-30-2019 at 05:07 PM.

70 years of our allies freeloading on their committment to NATO. Maybe we could pay less if they met their responsibilities.
    Why is it that you misdirect rather than defend a position with fact? Since last night this thread has moved on two propositions; that the current president derives more income from his office than he gives up by declining his presidential salary and that peregrination might not be the best word to describe direct flights from DC to Hawaii.

NATO might seem like poor value for money to you now but the fact that this false narrative is being so actively promoted by the current administration shows why so many inside and outside of your great nation believe that the Russians have control of DJT.
    My concurrence is so vigorous that elucidation becomes a challenge I must now, in the interest of time, shrink from.

Roseberry