Self-Proclaimed Genius At it Again.
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Self-Proclaimed Genius At it Again.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    16,884

    Default Self-Proclaimed Genius At it Again.

    This one is just plain funny. What an idiot!

    Trump: Why Do We Wait 100 Years Before Minting A Centennial Coin?

    Trump; "Curious why wasn't it done a long time ago? And also, I guess the answer to that is because now I'm president, we get things done."

    https://mavenroundtable.io/theintell...QPOMcmalCJLpzQ
    Corrupt regimes like Trump's don’t fight crime, they legalize it. They don’t chase the crooks, they hire them. They don’t stop lying, they tell you the truth is whatever they say it is. Honor used to mean something, as did truth and integrity. In the Trump culture, those character traits mean nothing. It is sad to see what is becoming of our country.
    Conservative Icon George Will: A “Gangster Regime” Now Runs Our Country












  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Halls, Tn.
    Posts
    4,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    This one is just plain funny. What an idiot!

    Trump: Why Do We Wait 100 Years Before Minting A Centennial Coin?

    Trump; "Curious why wasn't it done a long time ago? And also, I guess the answer to that is because now I'm president, we get things done."

    https://mavenroundtable.io/theintell...QPOMcmalCJLpzQ
    Obama: "If you like your insurance, you can keep hour insurance".
    Franco: "He believed it when he said it."

  4. #3
    Senior Member Delta Whitetail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Obama: "If you like your insurance, you can keep hour insurance".
    Franco: "He believed it when he said it."
    Yep Cary. Totally Relevant

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Halls, Tn.
    Posts
    4,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Whitetail View Post
    Yep Cary. Totally Relevant
    Welcome back Delta. Just so we are on the same wave length. I have never called a President an "idiot" and certainly not Obama. If you want soe more "illustrative" statements from Franco, I can give you some more.

  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Rockwall, TX
    Posts
    6,501

    Default

    Dang it, Cary! I wouldn't have known what Flako said if you hadn't quoted him.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    Dang it, Cary! I wouldn't have known what Flako said if you hadn't quoted him.
    Looks like Franco is living in your head.. You blocked him yet continually talk about him?

  9. #7
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    16,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    Looks like Franco is living in your head.. You blocked him yet continually talk about him?
    I doubt he blocked me. He like most Trump cultist can't debate on facts so they hide.

    Much like the Trump cult is Congress. They can't counter the facts and evidence, so they attack the process.
    Corrupt regimes like Trump's don’t fight crime, they legalize it. They don’t chase the crooks, they hire them. They don’t stop lying, they tell you the truth is whatever they say it is. Honor used to mean something, as did truth and integrity. In the Trump culture, those character traits mean nothing. It is sad to see what is becoming of our country.
    Conservative Icon George Will: A “Gangster Regime” Now Runs Our Country












  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Halls, Tn.
    Posts
    4,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I doubt he blocked me. He like most Trump cultist can't debate on facts so they hide.

    Much like the Trump cult is Congress. They can't counter the facts and evidence, so they attack the process.
    You are the one that can't counter with facts and I have given you every opportunity to do so. You can't even define what you mean by what you call "the Trump cult". You even using that term shows you to be a biggot.

  11. #9
    Senior Member drunkenpoacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    Dang it, Cary! I wouldn't have known what Flako said if you hadn't quoted him.��
    Looks like Franco is living in your head.. You blocked him yet continually talk about him?
    Nah, Wouldn’t fit with Trump already living in Frankie’s head. I for one, think Frankie should try a neck tourniquet.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

  12. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    Nah, Wouldn’t fit with Trump already living in Frankie’s head. I for one, think Frankie should try a neck tourniquet.
    REALLY? What a classless act you are!!
    Wishing death on someone because you disagree with them?


    It may be frustrating to be so overmatched that you can't even attempt to counter another's viewpoints,
    However that is no reason to wish death upon that person.

    Natural selection would demand a different outcome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •