The bus just got fired up
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach

Thread: The bus just got fired up

Default The bus just got fired up

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/4314617002/

In spite of everything that both the antagonists and protagonists relating to the Ukraine have agreed upon, DT creates his own unique narrative. Taking bets as-to how strong the indemnification provision is in Rudy’s “insurance” against bus accidents.
    fOriginally Posted by a ftrustworthy long-standing fcontributor.

If ANYONE, be it an employee, employer, retired, military of government bureaucrat witnesses what they believe to be a crime, they have a responsibility to report it.

Hello, my name is Blind Ambition and for the benefit of those in doubt, I agree with the above statement in its entirety.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post

In spite of everything that both the antagonists and protagonists relating to the Ukraine have agreed upon, DT creates his own unique narrative. Taking bets as-to how strong the indemnification provision is in Rudy’s “insurance” against bus accidents.
    Rudy basically responded that he has enough dirt on Trump that if Trump does try to throw him under the bus, it won't be pretty.

What we have today is Rule by Mobsters.
    Corrupt regimes like Trump's don’t fight crime, they legalize it. They don’t chase the crooks, they hire them. They don’t stop lying, they tell you the truth is whatever they say it is. Honor used to mean something, as did truth and integrity. In the Trump culture, those character traits mean nothing. It is sad to see what is becoming of our country.
    Conservative Icon George Will: A “Gangster Regime” Now Runs Our Country

What we have today, is a bunch of foreign diplomats that have their panties in a bunch because the sitting President of The United States implemented his own foreign policy that didn't line up with theirs.
    HRCH UH Night Owl's Black Diamond MH "Homer"(500 Point Club)(5/9/04-5/7/19)
    HRCH Iza-Gotsa-Lotsa-Go-Go MH QAA "Streak"(1/28/08-11/21/18)

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

"He seems like a nice guy, but I barely know him." - donald trump future quote
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post

“Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you,” Trump told Zelensky, according to the official summary. “I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what’s happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great.”

Rudy paused just briefly to reflect on all he admired about his president before forcefully depressing the button marked “FAN”.
    fOriginally Posted by a ftrustworthy long-standing fcontributor.

If ANYONE, be it an employee, employer, retired, military of government bureaucrat witnesses what they believe to be a crime, they have a responsibility to report it.

Hello, my name is Blind Ambition and for the benefit of those in doubt, I agree with the above statement in its entirety.