2017 Senate Intel Report Ukraine Meddling
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach

Thread: 2017 Senate Intel Report Ukraine Meddling

Default 2017 Senate Intel Report Ukraine Meddling

In 2017 the Repub led Senate Intel Committee conducted an extensive investigation into reports stemming from Ms Chalupa that the Ukraine meddled in our 2016 election.

The Senate Committee concluded that there was no meddling or interference by the Ukraine!

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...e-interference

actual PDF of report
    https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_Volume2.pdf

Yet, dishonest Republicans are still clinging unto Trump's ridiculous conspiracy theory in an attempt to run cover for Trump after getting busted attempting to cheat in the 2020 election. Basically, some Repubs in Congress choosing Trump over the truth! Which of course they do because they know their constituents don't know any better and think they can get away with it. They may get a way with it for a while but, like any crime of this nature, the public will eventually learn the truth.

What is basically boils down to is many in Congress would rather promote talking points about the Ukraine that originated with Putin and the Russian Intel Services, than side with America in order to protect a pathological lair in Trump.
    Last edited by Franco; 12-03-2019 at 02:24 PM.
    Trump stated so explicitly, saying he knew Ukraine was the real culprit because, ‘Putin told me.’
    Trump's legal defense is like a cat litter box. They can try and cover up the turd but, the box still stinks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

You should re-read your last sentence. Punctuation makes a huge difference in this case.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    You should re-read your last sentence. Punctuation makes a huge difference in this case.
    That's all you have? One comma you think I misplaced.

What about the Repubs in Congress ignoring the conclusions of a Repub led Senate Intel Committee's findings?

I get that the Trump cult hates facts and would rather divert attention away from them. That they would rather support Putin's talking points than our own Intel Community and the 17 Reports of Russian interference.

What is going to take of the Trump cult to realize they support a dangerous fool?
    Trump stated so explicitly, saying he knew Ukraine was the real culprit because, ‘Putin told me.’
    Trump's legal defense is like a cat litter box. They can try and cover up the turd but, the box still stinks!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

What about the Repubs in Congress ignoring the conclusions of a Repub led Senate Intel Committee's findings?

I get that the Trump cult hates facts and would rather divert attention away from them. That they would rather support Putin's talking points than our own Intel Community and the 17 Reports of Russian interference.

What is going to take of the Trump cult to realize they support a dangerous fool?
    Dr. Hill testified that there were certain government Ukraine officials that criticized Trump publically, trying to affect our elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

You DID misplace, or rather, omit, a comma. There are also several pretty obvious typos. Not to be snarky, but were you drinking when you wrote that?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com