Articles of impeachment - Page 10
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Articles of impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    No, no. I just don't like him. As I stated, I think he is a huge hypocrite.
    Guess what, I don't like Nancy or Chuck, and I KNOW they are hypocrites!
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Much is made of the President's "holding the aid to Ukraine" as found by the GAO. Does anyone know of another, and recent, President who acted contrary to Congressional acts and was found by the GAO to have illegally?
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy") ... as is her daughter
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH WC ("Muse") ... gone now also
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie") ... also gone
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    NSDTR/CH Struan's Driving Us Crazy JH WCI ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge
    Honeyrun's Duchess of Argyll ("Socks")
    Dixie ... the "spare parts" dog

....and did it for personal political gain against his domestic rivals, whilst leaving himself at risk of being leveraged by a foreign power.
    Last edited by blind ambition; 01-18-2020 at 10:43 PM.
    You are a frickin disgrace to Canadians....Eh, hole!
    I flew on Trump Airlines........no turbulence, no bird bird strikes, perfect flight. I’d fly anywhere in the world with them and feel safe, if I still could!
    Back off on the snarky criticism Liberal hoser!

Getting you to post this is the best $25 bucks I ever spent (other than on a Mickey of Trump Vodka)

Bob from Ressor Siding Ont.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Trump may well be acquitted but without witnesses and documents, he won't be exonerated.
    Who cares???

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Who cares???
    Any patriotic American with half a brain;.. that's who cares

I guess I’m glad I have a whole brain
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    I guess I’m glad I have a whole brain
    Hey Matt! You have a whole brain so maybe you can answer a question for me. I am not a lawyer but I have more than 3 in the family that I asked about a possible verdict of "Exonorated". They said "what are you talking about? They laughed and told me not to waste their time. As a lay person, I thought the verdict would be either "guilty" or "not guilty". So now my dilima is where the heck does one get this verdict in a trial of "exonorated", as opposed to "guilty" or "not guilty"?

I heard Mr Meuller refer to himself as the "Special Prosecutor", many times. But I have never heard of ANY lawyer(sober that is), refer to himself as "Special Exonorator". I know we have Prosecutors and defense attorneys. But WHERE would one find an Exonorator???

We talk of many kinds of brains to make a point. We talk of "half a brain" ,"fried brain", "lame bfain", and even"petrified brain". But I have never heard that one possessing any of these were also considered "unpartiotic' if someone actually had one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Hey Matt! You have a whole brain so maybe you can answer a question for me. I am not a lawyer but I have more than 3 in the family that I asked about a possible verdict of "Exonorated". They said "what are you talking about? They laughed and told me not to waste their time. As a lay person, I thought the verdict would be either "guilty" or "not guilty". So now my dilima is where the heck does one get this verdict in a trial of "exonorated", as opposed to "guilty" or "not guilty"?

I heard Mr Meuller refer to himself as the "Special Prosecutor", many times. But I have never heard of ANY lawyer(sober that is), refer to himself as "Special Exonorator". I know we have Prosecutors and defense attorneys. But WHERE would one find an Exonorator???

We talk of many kinds of brains to make a point. We talk of "half a brain" ,"fried brain", "lame bfain", and even"petrified brain". But I have never heard that one possessing any of these were also considered "unpartiotic' if someone actually had one of them.
    The "exonorators" exist only in the fertile imagination of a couple of posters here.
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Looks like the Trump Defense team is going to attack the actually Articles because they can't counter the testimony. Toss in that witnesses and documents would expose Trump's criminal activity. The Repubs will stoop as low as they can to get the Impeachment Articles dismissed.

None of this will be hidden from history because we know that eventually the truth will come out!

How 'bout Lev Parnas' treasure trove of photos with Trump, his kids and Administration. And, none of them know him

If Parnas is such a problematic witness, why was Giuliani continually interacting with him? And why was Trump taking so many photos with Parnas?

In other News, Statement from Trump at Friday Night's rally; Trump to donors on Friday night, "Who the hell cares about the National Debt?"

Repubs must be so proud of their record deficit spending. Defense budget just keeps getting bigger yet Trump can steal billions form it to get his wall started.

Like I've said earlier, the Repub Party and Conservatism died with Bush43.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-20-2020 at 09:25 AM.
    Corrupt regimes like Trump's don’t fight crime, they legalize it. They don’t chase the crooks, they hire them. They don’t stop lying, they tell you the truth is whatever they say it is. Honor used to mean something, as did truth and integrity. In the Trump culture, those character traits mean nothing. It is sad to see what is becoming of our country.
    Conservative Icon George Will: A “Gangster Regime” Now Runs Our Country

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    The "exonorators" exist only in the fertile imagination of a couple of posters here.
    Since I have "half a brain(which may be far better than some) and as a result, am "unpatriotic(which may be far more patriotic than some), maybe there is a Court of Exoronation that one of the geniouses can identify! You think?