Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting the Goods on Schiff

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    https://townhall.com/columnists/bets...chiff-n2558791

https://tinyurl.com/vevlela

by Betsy McCaughey,
    Townhall, Jan 1, 2020

The truth behind House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff's role in engineering President Donald Trump's impeachment may soon come out because a nonprofit group promoting government transparency -- Judicial Watch -- is suing to get the whistleblower's emails.

No matter how the Senate proceeds with Trump's trial, Schiff should be held accountable for the devious means he used to drive impeachment.

The public also needs the truth about the so-called whistleblower. Real whistleblowers deserve to be treated like heroes. But the man identified as the whistleblower by Judicial Watch and many media accounts -- Eric Ciaramella -- is no hero.

- more -
    Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    Provide link?
    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    He can't because it's BS!
    Made up to exaggerate an invalid point.
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Don't have to go very high to have something fly over your head
    Your self-righteous uninformed indignation is humorous

Do your own work for once and provide your own link

Let me give you a little hint to get you started
    Google Bob Livingston speaker of the house and Larry Flynt

Let us know if you see any parallels
    There ya go, Snorter!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

They're still around, but I thought woody from cheers owned this outfit?

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/02/h...ld-trump-shot/
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    They're still around, but I thought woody from cheers owned this outfit?

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/02/h...ld-trump-shot/
    Theiyre're still sending complimentary monthly issues to every member of Congress, 36 years and still running.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Theiyre're still sending complimentary monthly issues to every member of Congress, 36 years and still running.
    Nancy give it to her husband??

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Nancy give it to her husband??
    Probably not. I wonder who Melons is giving it to?

melons.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Probably not. I wonder who Melons is giving it to?

melons.jpg
    Heck, maybe Nancy keeps it for herself, or msybe sends it to Franco!! He send you copy?

Link to what? Judicial Watch as an organization has a point of view. It happens to be conservative and law oriented. How does that relate to Hustler magazine? Judicial Watch plays much the same role with regard to our courts as Ralph Nader played in consumer affairs.
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy") ... as is her daughter
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH WC ("Muse") ... gone now also
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie") ... also gone
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    NSDTR/CH Struan's Driving Us Crazy JH WCI ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge
    Honeyrun's Duchess of Argyll ("Socks")
    Dixie ... the "spare parts" dog

Link to what? Judicial Watch as an organization has a point of view. It happens to be conservative and law oriented. How does that relate to Hustler magazine? Judicial Watch plays much the same role with regard to our courts as Ralph Nader played in consumer affairs.
    I was asking for a link drawing the moral ecquivilance between judicial watch and hustler, as suggested by another poster.
    Of course it can't be done.

1 sends notices to lawmakers showing a picture of a slain sitting President while another seeks documents shedding light on truth.

But everyone here knows that, with 1 possible exception.
    Last edited by road kill; 01-04-2020 at 09:53 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

First you have to understand the mindset. Never mind that Judicial Watch has nothing to do with sex, one can extrapolate that the connecting fact is that both expose weakness of character in politicians. If I were to try to give an example of Judicial Watch, I would have chosen the guy who started the tv show America's Most Wanted( I think that was the name of the show). He made public, people who had committed murder with the hope that someone would turn in the killer.

mn even made a post asking me if I was still with my 3rd wife or was on my 4th. When I made clear that there had NEVER been a number 2 much less a number 3, he chose to delete the post rather than simply say that he had been wrong. You can still see his post since I copied it when I replied. Upon reflection, I had gone back looking for the posts as I was concerned that my post might be interpreted as blaming her for the divorce. She also has NEVER remarried. My son, nor any member of my family or of her family, has ever heard me say an unkind word about her. Her parents and I were very good friends and I attended the funerals of both and sat with the family. While her father had passed before we divorced, her mother who had lived with us and then with her, would call me when she had a problem with our son and ask me to come over. We would sit at the breakfast table with a cup of coffee and when I left, she would always tell me "Don't tell Genie that I called". I am thankful that all seemed to make the best of the result of my bad decisions.

The only people I knew that requested a link were John and Blind, and I didn't think it was for the articles.

As Marc mentions, simply Google Larry Flynt (or Hustler magazine) and Bob Livingston. Judicial Watch is just a wacky right wing activist group, who's primary focus is trying to take down politicians, something Hustler magazine managed to accomplish during the Clinton impeachment. One spreads fake articles like ISIS training camps on the US/Mexico border and one seeks witnesses exposing the truth.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...366-story.html