Soleimani - Page 3
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Soleimani

Well they shot down a commercial airline so what if they decided to launch a land invasion of Iraq with the intention of slaughtering all left at our embasy??

I got it!! Send Plasto Paste Face Pelosi to put up road signes so they could find their way back home.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    So we’re going to strike 52 targets?
    You want to stay out of it & then you want a full blown war. You can’t have it both ways.

I'm serious, who did they kill that was an ally?
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

There were 82 Iranians and 63 Canadians on board (apparently some of the Canadians held dual citizenship). As I understand it, the Canadians on board were ethnically Iranians. Just guessing that they might have been Muslims, and up to who knows what. Although dismayed that they would shoot down a plane full of Middle Easterners, I can't say that the irony isn't delicious. I say "keep up the good work!" If we could just get them to target the Kaaba during the Hajj.

HPL
    Last edited by HPL; 01-10-2020 at 04:22 PM.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    I'm serious, who did they kill that was an ally?
    63 Canadians, 10 Swedes, 3 Germans, 3 Brits......….perhaps some would do the math using three fifths.

63 Canadians, 10 Swedes, 3 Germans, 3 Brits......….perhaps some would do the math using three fifths.
    Thanks for the breakdown. How many were allies and what do you recommend for appropriate retaliation.
    Please be more creative than "Not what Trump did".
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

No retaliation just get us out of there. Let the Muslims find for their own freedoms like America did 200+ years ago
    ROCK CHALK

What is Faith? It is the confident assurance that something we want is going to happen. It is the certainty that what we hope for is waiting for us, even though we cannot see it up ahead. ​HEBREWS 11:1

No Americans, no retaliation.
    However, help would be available to Canada, Germany, Sweden and Britain if requested, for an appropriate amount of compensation to our country.

I would point out again that at least some of the Canadians were dual citizenship Iranians, and, personally wouldn't count them as Canadians in this case.

HPL
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

We certainly count those 63 victims as Canadians and might I add, that they were an extremely well educated and successful group of immigrants. However thus far it looks like the downing was an error created by the tensions of the past week. Compensation and an apology are all that the local Vancouver Iranian community is calling for and our government is likely to ask for nothing more beyond that. If you remember the Malaysia flight 17 shot down over the Ukraine or Korean Air flight 007 off Sakhalin island(though that plane probably was spying) expect similar reasoned response and recognition that in conflict zones anything can happen but it doesn’t make a declaration of war an inevitability.
    Originally Posted by caryalsobrook

If ANYONE, be it an employee, employer, retired, military of government bureaucrat witnesses what they believe to be a crime, they have a responsibility to report it.