Soleimani - Page 7
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Soleimani

Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    Obama administration didn't started then you'd need to go back a few more presidents..
    I agree with you that past presidents' policies were also bad. Even treaties were bad. But never to my knowledge did one try to implement a treaty and bypass the Senate. It should go down as a futile and failed attempt at violaing the goals of the Constitution. Hopefuly. Trump's reversal of Obama will be a deterent to another president trying such a thing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    I don't believe it to be a mess, maybe an imperfection, somewhat like ACA. Put it in place then improve upon it.

As for the Executive order thing, Unfortunately that is one of the powers of the President. Like it or not I see it happening again when a future Democrat sits in the White House to undo somethings they feel were unjust or wrong of the present admin.
    For starters, there is no US verification of the socalled treaty. It does not have the power of a treaty ratified by the Senate. Knowing that such a questionable treaty can be reversed by future presidents, with accompaning recognition of failure, should be all the detriment needed to prevent a future exercise. Evidently what you don't understand is that regardless of the value of Obama's Esxecutive Order, it is a failure simly because of the way he implemented it.

As far as Obamacare, you should watch a few videos of Jonathan Gruber, a prime architech that met with the White House Staff over 20 times and with Obama at least once. Obamacarewas never meant to "control cost". It was never meant to provide gtreatment. It was meant to redistribute income and really never was intended to be successful. Regardless of its success or failure, it was simply a step to a Single Employer system that denied treatment to the masses and provided treatment to the privileged.

Once again, the costy of healthcare in the US had been a relatively stable 7% of GDP before 1965 at which time it began to rise sharply and has continued to do so. That was the creation of Medicare and Medicaid. One has to be nuts to believe that the government will come up with as solution to solve a problem that it has cereated.

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    I don't believe it to be a mess, maybe an imperfection, somewhat like ACA. Put it in place then improve upon it.

As for the Executive order thing, Unfortunately that is one of the powers of the President. Like it or not I see it happening again when a future Democrat sits in the White House to undo somethings they feel were unjust or wrong of the present admin.
    If you were paying $28,000 a year for you and your families health insurance you might have a slightly different opinion of the ACA!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    (05/20/03-12/19/16)
    HRCH UH Scott's Little Pistol SH (Annie)
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member