How quickly the Democrats forget! Or are they outright being dishonest? - Page 3
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: How quickly the Democrats forget! Or are they outright being dishonest?

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    4,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Why not? Obama constantly tried to do it. Even YOU have tried to do it. Did you really think that deleting yor post, clasiming I had 3 wives and maybe 4, would be gone. Nope, it still appears since I copied it.

    I cold give you more Obama examples but that is not necessary. Two of his directl affected millions of Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    mn even made a post asking me if I was still with my 3rd wife or was on my 4th. -from another thread

    Show me this post were I mentioned a possible 4th wife.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    The unfortunate thing about the lack of education on the subject of "Separation of Powers" is:

    "many folks believe she has that right" .
    Marv you are an expert on being intellectually hobbled by a " lack of education"..
    so please demonstrate something other than your lack of education and tell us what you think the following quote from an.... obviously reliable source:

    ....."Pelosi is a member of the so-called "Gang of Eight" top congressional leaders protocol and the law require be informed of classified intelligence and national security matters, but she and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer were not notified beforehand.

    How does that quote from aa reliable source dovetail with the following post made by you?.

    ...The unfortunate thing about the lack of education on the subject of "Separation of Powers" is:

    "many folks believe she has that right".

    What say you Marv? Does she have that right?

  4. #23
    Senior Member Matt McKenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    So mngundog, to prevent the rewriting of history, why not give us your thoughts. Did three Presidents, multiple Secretaries of State and Defense, multiple Senators and Congressmen from both parties and a butt-ton of intelligence officials lie to the American people in order to gain support for invading Iraq?
    Matt McKenzie

    "Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    So mngundog, to prevent the rewriting of history, why not give us your thoughts. Did three Presidents, multiple Secretaries of State and Defense, multiple Senators and Congressmen from both parties and a butt-ton of intelligence officials lie to the American people in order to gain support for invading Iraq?
    However, it was a Father/Son team that put us there militarily and now we can't seem to get out. And for what?

    That is why I asked the question earlier, if the USA had not taken Saddam out would the region be as de-stabilized as it is today?

    Would the WMD of Iraq be any different than the uranium enrichment of Iran?
    ROCK CHALK

    What is Faith? It is the confident assurance that something we want is going to happen. It is the certainty that what we hope for is waiting for us, even though we cannot see it up ahead. ​HEBREWS 11:1

  7. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Halls, Tn.
    Posts
    4,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Show me this post were I mentioned a possible 4th wife.
    That is one hell of a defense for deleting a post as opposed to simply saying that you were wrong. If you were willing to mention #2 and #3, one can assume you may as well mention #4.
    \
    Again, why not simply say that hyou were wrong and at least show some creditibility?

    By the way, I went back to look for the post because I thought my response might be interpreted as a criticism of my former wife which is the fartherest from the truth.

  8. #26
    Senior Member Matt McKenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    Never expect honor or honesty from a leftist.
    Matt McKenzie

    "Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

  9. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Halls, Tn.
    Posts
    4,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Marv you are an expert on being intellectually hobbled by a " lack of education"..
    so please demonstrate something other than your lack of education and tell us what you think the following quote from an.... obviously reliable source:

    ....."Pelosi is a member of the so-called "Gang of Eight" top congressional leaders protocol and the law require be informed of classified intelligence and national security matters, but she and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer were not notified beforehand.

    How does that quote from aa reliable source dovetail with the following post made by you?.

    ...The unfortunate thing about the lack of education on the subject of "Separation of Powers" is:

    "many folks believe she has that right".

    What say you Marv? Does she have that right?
    "Protocol" may suggest it but show me WHERE the law reuires that the gang of 8 be notified. I will remind you that protocol may also suggest that one who asks for a private meeting also suggests that person will also keep the meeting private. I can remember when Plasto Paste Face Pelosi repeatedly asked for private meetings and then when granted one, could not even wait to leave the White House grounds before giving her version of the "PRIVATE MEETING".

  10. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    Never expect honor or honesty from a leftist.
    Matt, if you truly are a Trumpster guy I'm not sure you should be writing such things. LOL
    ROCK CHALK

    What is Faith? It is the confident assurance that something we want is going to happen. It is the certainty that what we hope for is waiting for us, even though we cannot see it up ahead. ​HEBREWS 11:1

  11. #29
    Senior Member Matt McKenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    I don’t know what a Trumpster guy is, but I don’t think I am one.
    Matt McKenzie

    "Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

  12. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    "Protocol" may suggest it but show me WHERE the law reuires that the gang of 8 be notified. I will remind you that protocol may also suggest that one who asks for a private meeting also suggests that person will also keep the meeting private. I can remember when Plasto Paste Face Pelosi repeatedly asked for private meetings and then when granted one, could not even wait to leave the White House grounds before giving her version of the "PRIVATE MEETING".
    Cary my question was directed to Marv about issues raised by him.
    I'll wait for him to respond.
    If your reading comprehension were any better you would realize that I merely quoted an article claiming that the law required the gang of 8 to be kept apprised of intel

    More specifically the requirement to only keep the gang of eight informed, is an exception to the responsibility to keep Congress informed.
    The exception to only keep the gang of eight is reserved for the most secret and top Classified intelligence matters.

    But Trump apparently felt it more important to ignore his responsibility to keep Congress OR the gang of eight informed; …..YET SOMEHOW felt it proper to brag about the upcoming HIGHLY CLASSIFIED SECRET mission to kill Iran's top military general with random guests at his Mar-a-Lago resort.
    You know about the multiple times the secret service discovered unauthorized Chinese women roaming the grounds carrying multiple recording devices and electronics, don't you?
    INCREDIBLE!! https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-told-mar-a-lago-pals-to-expect-‘big’-iran-action-‘soon’/ar-BBYB4vQ

    Even more incredible is that that doesn't bother you. This self described "stable genius" is who you want in charge of our security and intel and having nuclear codes?

    No you'd rather divert and chase down a rabbit hole and express feigned outrage about ..."Plasto Paste Face Pelosi"...giving her version of what was discussed in a meeting with Trump.

    Yet you apparently aren't at all outraged when Trump gives his version of what occurred in the meeting.
    How very objective and fair minded of you

    Also you frequently express outrage and refer to Plasto Paste Face Pelosi yet make no comments about the Donald and his heavily made up painted unnatural looking orange face with raccoon eyes from his tanning booth and intricately coifed, hair sprayed, and gelled unnatural looking orange hair do?

    In my experience it is quite common, normal and acceptable for women in their 70's to use make up, hair products etc but highly unusual and bizarre for men in that age group to do such.
    Yet you rail on about Plasto Paste Face Pelosi but nothing about Punkin head raccoon eyed Trump
    Your objectivity is a hoot!!



    In the meantime why don't you do your own research on the Executive's duty to keep Congress informed. It is fairly clear cut

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •