How quickly the Democrats forget! Or are they outright being dishonest? - Page 4
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How quickly the Democrats forget! Or are they outright being dishonest?

Tigerlily, again claims everyone is less educated or in some way deficient when compared to his high level of intelligence! Yet of all the folks who post on this website, he is the one that rarely provides references supporting his claims! Smart people support their position.

Even if they use a reference you find less than credible, it still beats commenting without references!

All we ever get from Mr. Tiger, is his opinions! Which are limited in intellect and logic...and that's my opinion!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Cary my question was directed to Marv about issues raised by him.
    I'll wait for him to respond.
    If your reading comprehension were any better you would realize that I merely quoted an article claiming that the law required the gang of 8 to be kept apprised of intel

More specifically the requirement to only keep the gang of eight informed, is an exception to the responsibility to keep Congress informed.
    The exception to only keep the gang of eight is reserved for the most secret and top Classified intelligence matters.

But Trump apparently felt it more important to ignore his responsibility to keep Congress OR the gang of eight informed; …..YET SOMEHOW felt it proper to brag about the upcoming HIGHLY CLASSIFIED SECRET mission to kill Iran's top military general with random guests at his Mar-a-Lago resort.
    You know about the multiple times the secret service discovered unauthorized Chinese women roaming the grounds carrying multiple recording devices and electronics, don't you?
    INCREDIBLE!! https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-told-mar-a-lago-pals-to-expect-‘big’-iran-action-‘soon’/ar-BBYB4vQ

Even more incredible is that that doesn't bother you. This self described "stable genius" is who you want in charge of our security and intel and having nuclear codes?

No you'd rather divert and chase down a rabbit hole and express feigned outrage about ..."Plasto Paste Face Pelosi"...giving her version of what was discussed in a meeting with Trump.

Yet you apparently aren't at all outraged when Trump gives his version of what occurred in the meeting.
    How very objective and fair minded of you

Also you frequently express outrage and refer to Plasto Paste Face Pelosi yet make no comments about the Donald and his heavily made up painted unnatural looking orange face with raccoon eyes from his tanning booth and intricately coifed, hair sprayed, and gelled unnatural looking orange hair do?

In my experience it is quite common, normal and acceptable for women in their 70's to use make up, hair products etc but highly unusual and bizarre for men in that age group to do such.
    Yet you rail on about Plasto Paste Face Pelosi but nothing about Punkin head raccoon eyed Trump
    Your objectivity is a hoot!!

In the meantime why don't you do your own research on the Executive's duty to keep Congress informed. It is fairly clear cut
    Oh I read hyour post correctly!! You do know that it claimed that "THE LAW REQUIRED" that the gang of 8 br informed, don't you??? I question was to whether you agreed with this statement or not. It does appear that you do in fact AGREE with it and that caused me to ask the question. You then that "PROTOCOL" requires it, which I also question.

Now if you want to state that you do not believe anything in the article you quote, I CAN UNDERSSTAND you quoting it.

I gave you a very CLEAR example of a situation that does have protocol but no requirement other than integrity and that was the request of a "PRIVATE MEETING" something I have learned to honor. Let it never be said that given your casual interpretation of a "private meeting", that I will ever choose such a meeting with you.

You then go off the deep end about "chinese women" on the White House grounds. WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT???

I once sked hou a simple question. "Who would yo vote for right now?" You could not answer even that simple question. You evidently cannot even understand the simplest question, a three word sentence; "Trump softened platform".

Grow up!

Is Joe Biden a Democrat?

Did he forget?
    Or is he intellectually dishonest?
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Is Joe Biden a Democrat?

Did he forget?
    Probably both
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Is Joe Biden a Democrat?

Did he forget?
    One thing is for sure. Politians have both short term and long term memory loss. Don't hold it against just Smokey Joe or is that against his son??

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    That is one hell of a defense for deleting a post as opposed to simply saying that you were wrong. If you were willing to mention #2 and #3, one can assume you may as well mention #4.
    \
    Again, why not simply say that hyou were wrong and at least show some creditibility?

By the way, I went back to look for the post because I thought my response might be interpreted as a criticism of my former wife which is the fartherest from the truth.
    Cary you were wrong when three times you said I deleted the post, my post is still there. You were wrong twice when you said I mentioned you possibly being married four times. I did think you remarried after you mentioned discussing prenups with another lady you were planning to marry following your divorce...can't imagine what went wrong there and that post was nearly 4 years ago (perhaps during the Reagan administration). And as I recall I edited my post, removing the mistake before you ever commented on it. So there you have it, I errored and quickly fixed my error, and told you so when you private messaged me, since then you've been wrong 5 times and have yet to admit that.

Tigerfan-

It's not so clear-cut as you suppose. There has been much debate on whether the War Powers Resolution is constitutional. This has never been tested and if it had been, Presidents Clinton (Kosovo) and Obama (Syria, Yemen, Libya) would be major violators as well. Further, there is no constitutional issue regarding "the Gang of Eight" as this is a construct for convenience rather than law. There is no such constitutional group. Rather than try to get all 535 members of Congress together, the President simply communicates with the leaders of both parties in both houses.
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy") ... as is her daughter
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH WC ("Muse") ... gone now also
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie") ... also gone
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    NSDTR/CH Struan's Driving Us Crazy JH WCI ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge
    Honeyrun's Duchess of Argyll ("Socks")
    Dixie ... the "spare parts" dog

Why not? Obama constantly tried to do it. Even YOU have tried to do it. Did you really think that deleting yor post, clasiming I had 3 wives and maybe 4, would be gone. Nope, it still appears since I copied it.

I cold give you more Obama examples but that is not necessary. Two of his directl affected millions of Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Show me this post were I mentioned a possible 4th wife.
    That is one hell of a defense for deleting a post as opposed to simply saying that you were wrong. If you were willing to mention #2 and #3, one can assume you may as well mention #4.
    \
    Again, why not simply say that hyou were wrong and at least show some creditibility?

By the way, I went back to look for the post because I thought my response might be interpreted as a criticism of my former wife which is the fartherest from the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Cary you were wrong when three times you said I deleted the post, my post is still there. You were wrong twice when you said I mentioned you possibly being married four times. I did think you remarried after you mentioned discussing prenups with another lady you were planning to marry following your divorce...can't imagine what went wrong there and that post was nearly 4 years ago (perhaps during the Reagan administration). And as I recall I edited my post, removing the mistake before you ever commented on it. So there you have it, I errored and quickly fixed my error, and told you so when you private messaged me, since then you've been wrong 5 times and have yet to admit that.
    Since you mentioned ther PM's

Your response,

"I thought we had a discussion about prenups in regards to a second wife. After I posted, I thoughtI better check on it, and found the thread where you did discuss prenups, but said you decided not to remarry, so I DELETED the comment even before you posted a reply."

Well I DID reply to it and even copied it when replying. I suspect the copy is still in the post I made. The real reason I went back looking for it was because I had a concern that my response might be interpretedf as blaming my exwife which is fartherest from the truth. Otherwise I would not have given it a 2nd thought.

So which is right. Did you delete the post or not? Or is your PM which I still have wrong? Hopefully your PM csnnot be deleted as I simply handwrote the response exactly.

Since you mentioned ther PM's

Your response,

"I thought we had a discussion about prenups in regards to a second wife. After I posted, I thoughtI better check on it, and found the thread where you did discuss prenups, but said you decided not to remarry, so I DELETED the comment even before you posted a reply."

Well I DID reply to it and even copied it when replying. I suspect the copy is still in the post I made. The real reason I went back looking for it was because I had a concern that my response might be interpretedf as blaming my exwife which is fartherest from the truth. Otherwise I would not have given it a 2nd thought.

So which is right. Did you delete the post or not? No my post is still there (#49) Or is your PM which I still have wrong? No what I stated in my message is correct. Hopefully your PM csnnot be deleted as I simply handwrote the response exactly.
    In red......……..