Lev Parnas Interview From Last Night
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach

Thread: Lev Parnas Interview From Last Night

Default Lev Parnas Interview From Last Night

Here are the eight biggest bombshells from Parnas:

1. “President Trump knew exactly what was going on. He was aware of all my movements. I wouldn't do anything without the consent of Rudy Giuliani, or the president... Why would President Zelenskiy's inner circle, or Minister Avakov, or all these people, or President Poroshenko meet with me? Who am I? They were told to meet with me."

2. “(I)t was all about Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and also Rudy had a personal thing with the Manafort stuff. The black ledger. And that was another thing they were looking into, but it was never about corruption, it was strictly about Burisma, which included Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.”

. Parnas: "Basically, the message that I was supposed to — that I gave (Ukrainian official) Sergei Sheyfir was a very harsh message. That was told to me to give it to him in a very harsh way. Not in a pleasant way... the message was, it wasn't just military aid, it was all aid. Basically, their relationships would be sour. That we would stop giving them any kind of aid."

Maddow: "Unless?"

Parnas: Unless, well several things, there were several demands at that point. A, the most important one was the announcement of the Biden investigation.

4. Maddow: "So you believe that Mr. Pence's trip to (Zelinskiy’s) inauguration was cancelled because they didn't agree (to an investigation)?"

Parnas: "Oh, I know 100 percent. It was 100 percent."

5. Maddow: "Let me make sure I understand what you're saying. When Vice President Pence went over there (to Poland) on September 1st, again in President Trump's stead, you believe, or you have reason to believe, that Vice President Pence was tasked at that meeting with getting President Zelenskiy to announce investigations of Joe Biden specifically?"

Parnas: "Yes."

6. Maddow: "Do you believe that part of the motivation to get rid of Ambassador Yovanovitch to get her out of post was because she was in the way of this effort to get the government of Ukraine to announce investigations of Joe Biden?"

Parnas: "That was the only motivation."

Maddow: "That was the only motivation."

Parnas: "There was no other motivation."

7. Maddow: "Do you know if Mr. Giuliani was ever in contact with (Attorney General) Barr, specifically, about the fact that he was trying to get Ukraine to announce these investigations into Joe Biden?"

Parnas: "Oh, absolutely."

Maddow: "Mr. Barr knew about that?"

Parnas: "Mr. Barr had to have known everything. I mean it is impossible."

8. Maddow: "Given that interaction that you just described with Congressman Nunes and his aide, Mr. (Derek) Harvey, does it strike you as unusual or inappropriate that Devin Nunes would be one of the lead investigators into this scandal on the House Intelligence Committee? He is obviously the top Republican on that committee."

Parnas: "I was in shock, when I was watching the hearings, and when I saw Devin Nunes sitting up there, and there was a picture where Derek Harvey was in back over there, sitting, I texted my attorney, I said I can't believe this is happening."
    Last edited by Franco; 01-16-2020 at 10:17 AM.
    Bolton said "the American president has to be honest with his own people." The audience laughed... and Bolton said... "See? Another controversial statement!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

More bombshells! The walls are really closing in this time!
    And just like before, Maddow got the goods!
    Don’t you ever learn?
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Here are the eight biggest bombshells from Parnas:

1. “President Trump knew exactly what was going on. He was aware of all my movements. I wouldn't do anything without the consent of Rudy Giuliani, or the president... Why would President Zelenskiy's inner circle, or Minister Avakov, or all these people, or President Poroshenko meet with me? Who am I? They were told to meet with me."

2. “(I)t was all about Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and also Rudy had a personal thing with the Manafort stuff. The black ledger. And that was another thing they were looking into, but it was never about corruption, it was strictly about Burisma, which included Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.”

. Parnas: "Basically, the message that I was supposed to — that I gave (Ukrainian official) Sergei Sheyfir was a very harsh message. That was told to me to give it to him in a very harsh way. Not in a pleasant way... the message was, it wasn't just military aid, it was all aid. Basically, their relationships would be sour. That we would stop giving them any kind of aid."

Maddow: "Unless?"

Parnas: Unless, well several things, there were several demands at that point. A, the most important one was the announcement of the Biden investigation.

4. Maddow: "So you believe that Mr. Pence's trip to (Zelinskiy’s) inauguration was cancelled because they didn't agree (to an investigation)?"

Parnas: "Oh, I know 100 percent. It was 100 percent."

5. Maddow: "Let me make sure I understand what you're saying. When Vice President Pence went over there (to Poland) on September 1st, again in President Trump's stead, you believe, or you have reason to believe, that Vice President Pence was tasked at that meeting with getting President Zelenskiy to announce investigations of Joe Biden specifically?"

Parnas: "Yes."

6. Maddow: "Do you believe that part of the motivation to get rid of Ambassador Yovanovitch to get her out of post was because she was in the way of this effort to get the government of Ukraine to announce investigations of Joe Biden?"

Parnas: "That was the only motivation."

Maddow: "That was the only motivation."

Parnas: "There was no other motivation."

7. Maddow: "Do you know if Mr. Giuliani was ever in contact with (Attorney General) Barr, specifically, about the fact that he was trying to get Ukraine to announce these investigations into Joe Biden?"

Parnas: "Oh, absolutely."

Maddow: "Mr. Barr knew about that?"

Parnas: "Mr. Barr had to have known everything. I mean it is impossible."

8. Maddow: "Given that interaction that you just described with Congressman Nunes and his aide, Mr. (Derek) Harvey, does it strike you as unusual or inappropriate that Devin Nunes would be one of the lead investigators into this scandal on the House Intelligence Committee? He is obviously the top Republican on that committee."

Parnas: "I was in shock, when I was watching the hearings, and when I saw Devin Nunes sitting up there, and there was a picture where Derek Harvey was in back over there, sitting, I texted my attorney, I said I can't believe this is happening."
    Never met Trump. Never talked to him. Hi crystal ball is about as good as yours which is zero. I remember when ou predicted that Trump would not bomplete his first term. Still think so?

Gioliani was gathering information abojt corruption in the Ukraine long before Sleepy Joe announced he was running for President.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Never met Trump. Never talked to him. Hi crystal ball is about as good as yours which is zero. I remember when ou predicted that Trump would not bomplete his first term. Still think so?

Gioliani was gathering information abojt corruption in the Ukraine long before Sleepy Joe announced he was running for President.
    The only way Trump finishes his first term is if Senate Repubs opt for a disgraced legacy while ignoring their oath.

In other braking News...

The Trump administration violated the law by withholding military aid to Ukraine, the U.S. Government Accountability Office said in a decision released Thursday.
    "In the summer of 2019, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) withheld from obligation funds appropriated to the Department of Defense (DOD) for security assistance to Ukraine," the government watchdog's ruling said.

"Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law. OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act (ICA). The withholding was not a programmatic delay. Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA."
    Bolton said "the American president has to be honest with his own people." The audience laughed... and Bolton said... "See? Another controversial statement!"

2 term President, Franco. Literally no reasonable candidate from the demies. It’s not that hard to see it coming.

Franco, you really can pick the losers.....read it the facts!

Lev Parnas, another Democratic impeachment dud
    By Cherly K. Chumley – The Washington Times – Thursday, January 16, 2020
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...peachment-dud/

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Much ado has been made by MSNBC and The New York Times and the left and the Democrats about the latest, newest, glitziest, golden boy hoped-for impeachment witness, former Rudy Giuliani business associate Lev Parnas. But this guy is a dud like all the rest.

First off, he was arrested just a few weeks back for campaign finance violations aimed at enriching his own pockets, as well as those of Ukrainian politicians. So, he’s tainted. And he’s all the more tainted because after his arrest, he agreed to cooperate with investigators looking to dig up impeachment dirt on President Donald Trump...

…In other words: Parnas wrote some stuff down and that’s impeachment-worthy evidence.
    That’s less admissible as evidence as a James Comey memo. You remember — the memos former FBI Director and Trump-hating Comey wrote about his conversations with Trump that was supposed to be seen as irrefutable evidence of the president’s crimes?
    We laugh now. But Parnas is about as trustworthy as Comey.

And the House Democrats know it — else they wouldn’t have saved Parnas as a distracting buzz to their walk of bogus impeachment articles to the Senate. They would’ve exploited him already in the House.

...Read more on the link above! It get's better...........
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 01-16-2020 at 01:47 PM.

In other braking News...
    That about sums it up.
    DUCKDAWG'S MAC'S MAGICAL MR. OCTOBER SH -- Reggie

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franco, you really can pick the losers.....read it the facts!

Lev Parnas, another Democratic impeachment dud
    By Cherly K. Chumley – The Washington Times – Thursday, January 16, 2020
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...peachment-dud/

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Much ado has been made by MSNBC and The New York Times and the left and the Democrats about the latest, newest, glitziest, golden boy hoped-for impeachment witness, former Rudy Giuliani business associate Lev Parnas. But this guy is a dud like all the rest.

First off, he was arrested just a few weeks back for campaign finance violations aimed at enriching his own pockets, as well as those of Ukrainian politicians. So, he’s tainted. And he’s all the more tainted because after his arrest, he agreed to cooperate with investigators looking to dig up impeachment dirt on President Donald Trump...

…In other words: Parnas wrote some stuff down and that’s impeachment-worthy evidence.
    That’s less admissible as evidence as a James Comey memo. You remember — the memos former FBI Director and Trump-hating Comey wrote about his conversations with Trump that was supposed to be seen as irrefutable evidence of the president’s crimes?
    We laugh now. But Parnas is about as trustworthy as Comey.

And the House Democrats know it — else they wouldn’t have saved Parnas as a distracting buzz to their walk of bogus impeachment articles to the Senate. They would’ve exploited him already in the House.

...Read more on the link above! It get's better...........
    Your article fails to mention that Parnas has text and emails as well as documents that he has just turned over.

Your article fails to mention that Parnas has text and emails as well as documents that he has just turned over.
    '

Franky
    If you had taken the time to read the article on the link I provided you would see that the documents you mention were covered... all hearsay evidence! pure BS...from another discredited hack....
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 01-16-2020 at 02:12 PM.