Here are the eight biggest bombshells from Parnas:
1. “President Trump knew exactly what was going on. He was aware of all my movements. I wouldn't do anything without the consent of Rudy Giuliani, or the president... Why would President Zelenskiy's inner circle, or Minister Avakov, or all these people, or President Poroshenko meet with me? Who am I? They were told to meet with me."
2. “(I)t was all about Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and also Rudy had a personal thing with the Manafort stuff. The black ledger. And that was another thing they were looking into, but it was never about corruption, it was strictly about Burisma, which included Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.”
. Parnas: "Basically, the message that I was supposed to — that I gave (Ukrainian official) Sergei Sheyfir was a very harsh message. That was told to me to give it to him in a very harsh way. Not in a pleasant way... the message was, it wasn't just military aid, it was all aid. Basically, their relationships would be sour. That we would stop giving them any kind of aid."
Parnas: Unless, well several things, there were several demands at that point. A, the most important one was the announcement of the Biden investigation.
4. Maddow: "So you believe that Mr. Pence's trip to (Zelinskiy’s) inauguration was cancelled because they didn't agree (to an investigation)?"
Parnas: "Oh, I know 100 percent. It was 100 percent."
5. Maddow: "Let me make sure I understand what you're saying. When Vice President Pence went over there (to Poland) on September 1st, again in President Trump's stead, you believe, or you have reason to believe, that Vice President Pence was tasked at that meeting with getting President Zelenskiy to announce investigations of Joe Biden specifically?"
6. Maddow: "Do you believe that part of the motivation to get rid of Ambassador Yovanovitch to get her out of post was because she was in the way of this effort to get the government of Ukraine to announce investigations of Joe Biden?"
Parnas: "That was the only motivation."
Maddow: "That was the only motivation."
Parnas: "There was no other motivation."
7. Maddow: "Do you know if Mr. Giuliani was ever in contact with (Attorney General) Barr, specifically, about the fact that he was trying to get Ukraine to announce these investigations into Joe Biden?"
Parnas: "Oh, absolutely."
Maddow: "Mr. Barr knew about that?"
Parnas: "Mr. Barr had to have known everything. I mean it is impossible."
8. Maddow: "Given that interaction that you just described with Congressman Nunes and his aide, Mr. (Derek) Harvey, does it strike you as unusual or inappropriate that Devin Nunes would be one of the lead investigators into this scandal on the House Intelligence Committee? He is obviously the top Republican on that committee."
Parnas: "I was in shock, when I was watching the hearings, and when I saw Devin Nunes sitting up there, and there was a picture where Derek Harvey was in back over there, sitting, I texted my attorney, I said I can't believe this is happening."