The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fact Checking In Real Time

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Attachment 80770

4 Pinnochios yesterday from the Washington Post.

And now, the reality.

"A Democratic committee official told us Schiff “could have been more clear” but was “referring to the Committee officially interviewing the whistleblower, and himself personally.” It was clearly known, however, that the committee hadn’t officially interviewed the whistleblower at that time.The New York Times broke the story on Oct. 2 that Schiff knew about “the outlines” of the whistleblower’s concerns before the Aug. 12 complaint was filed. The whistleblower had contacted an intelligence committee aide after passing along concerns to the CIA’s top lawyer and being “concerned about how that initial avenue for airing his allegations through the C.I.A. was unfolding,” the Times reported. "

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/10/sc...lower-contact/

The Administration broke the Law by not sharing the complaint with the House Intel Committee!

And, unlike most far-right publications, the WaPo, NYT has many syndicated contributing writers offering many opinion pieces. One of the big misconceptions about the WaPo and NYT perpetrated by the far right is that they are liberal publications. The far right is easily confused between responsible reporting and journalism with thier own propaganda.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-24-2020 at 02:16 PM.
    Why would the Russians try to re-elect Trump?
    Because he’s making Russia great again—while crippling American power and influence.
    The Trump Presidency is Putin’s dream come true.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    And, unlike most far-right publications, the WaPo, NYT has many syndicated contributing writers offering many opinion pieces. One of the big misconceptions about the WaPo and NYT perpetrated by the far right is that they are liberal publications. The far right is easily confused between responsible reporting and journalism with thier own propaganda. [/FONT][/COLOR]
    Please reconcile this statement with the fact that the "news reported by journalists" at these publications has been entirely wrong for the last three years about things like russia, fisa warrants and the steele dossier...........

AND HANNITY WAS RIGHT!

at least as reported by Horowitz....i think the left(you) is confused.
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    So true!

They worship a well-documented pathological liar.

And yes, they would rather destroy our Rule Of Law because they have proven to be a cult devoid of any reality.

They want a President to be above the Law because he supports their ridiculous conspiracy theories and prejudices.

The more you all put this BS out, following the lead of the Liberal Media and the Crazy Leaders of the Democratic Party the more Ridiculous you all look!

First Mueller and his team fell flat on their faces, wasting millions of our dollars, and then being laughed at openly in Congress and embarrassing Pelosi and her crew...Then, as if that was not enough, they dream up another 'Nothing Burger' impeachment...and try as they may, no one is listening or buying all the bull they are trying to sell...the proof I offer will be the overall results of the 2020 elections....We thank you liberal leaning folks and all and the clowns running the House of Reps, for their help in helping our American Cause....Vote Red!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I was being facetious, you are not funny at all.

And I've not claimed 1 wrong excuses another, that's what incremental secular progressive globalists do.

14,000 lies is a lie.
    But it must be true because you feel it and want it to be!
    We were both being facetious with our “you/who funny” comment....but then, you knew that didn’t you! Let’s agree that neither of us are funny and move on...but I am certain we both compensate by having “great personalities”

When bringing forth as evidence to support your position the incidence of a lie in the past as proof that the source can never more be trusted, you must, ipso facto, hold that standard as absolute, regardless of its damage to your biases.....no? Again I ask, how can you therefore stand so steadfast in defence of a patently exposed liar? We might quibble about his incidences of mendacity, but what difference might a discrepancy of few thousand lies make when only one would meet your standard for exclusion from trust?

You might protest that hypocrisy is the exclusive prerogative of ones political opposites but given time for quiet reflection you may yet come to understand that you are as culpable as the worst example of those you most deride.
    Originally Posted by caryalsobrook

If ANYONE, be it an employee, employer, retired, military of government bureaucrat witnesses what they believe to be a crime, they have a responsibility to report it.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    Please reconcile this statement with the fact that the "news reported by journalists" at these publications has been entirely wrong for the last three years about things like russia, fisa warrants and the steele dossier...........

AND HANNITY WAS RIGHT!

at least as reported by Horowitz....i think the left(you) is confused.
    This is the problem.

You choose fiction over facts. Lies over reality.

Hannity and Limbaugh run 2nd and 3rd to Trump in the amount of lies they tell.

Last edited by Franco; 01-27-2020 at 09:27 AM.
    Because he’s making Russia great again—while crippling American power and influence.

I choose lies? You can't even admit, and neither can your party and its state run media that:

-The Obama DOJ CREATED (since spying is illegal) a bogus reason to spy on citizens

-The "created spying reason" has been found to have been falsely predicated when the Obama DOJ defrauded the FISA court.

-The information used by the DOJ as its false predicate for spying was deemed bogus and unreliable by inspector Horowitz

-EVERYTHING and all matters resulting from these unfounded, falsely predicated investigations is very likely legally just as poison as the tree from which they fell

-You, Pencil Neck, Fat Jerry, NYTIMES, WAPO and CNN didn't know or report this, don't know and won't report this and can't acknowledge it now for fear of looking silly

-But it just happens that you could have been hearing the truth for 3 plus years now......if your liberal, progressive, tolerant eyes were open for at least one evening at 8 pm cst!

I choose lies? PLEASE Open your eyes to the truth man, it's not too late for you!
    john mccallie

I choose lies? You can't even admit, and neither can your party and its state run media that: -The Obama DOJ CREATED (since spying is illegal) a bogus reason to spy on citizens -The "created spying reason" has been found to have been falsely predicated when the Obama DOJ defrauded the FISA court. -The information used by the DOJ as its false predicate for spying was deemed bogus and unreliable by inspector Horowitz -EVERYTHING and all matters resulting from these unfounded, falsely predicated investigations is very likely legally just as poison as the tree from which they fell -You, Pencil Neck, Fat Jerry, NYTIMES, WAPO and CNN didn't know or report this, don't know and won't report this and can't acknowledge it now for fear of looking silly -But it just happens that you could have been hearing the truth for 3 plus years now......if your liberal, progressive, tolerant eyes were open for at least one evening at 8 pm cst! I choose lies? PLEASE Open your eyes to the truth man, it's not too late for you!

I don't know what the nut job said but I can assure you it is too late.
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    I don't know what the nut job said but I can assure you it is too late.
    Agreed but you have to respect the man for trying.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

I choose lies? You can't even admit, and neither can your party and its state run media that:

-The Obama DOJ CREATED (since spying is illegal) a bogus reason to spy on citizens

-The "created spying reason" has been found to have been falsely predicated when the Obama DOJ defrauded the FISA court.

-The information used by the DOJ as its false predicate for spying was deemed bogus and unreliable by inspector Horowitz

-EVERYTHING and all matters resulting from these unfounded, falsely predicated investigations is very likely legally just as poison as the tree from which they fell

-You, Pencil Neck, Fat Jerry, NYTIMES, WAPO and CNN didn't know or report this, don't know and won't report this and can't acknowledge it now for fear of looking silly

-But it just happens that you could have been hearing the truth for 3 plus years now......if your liberal, progressive, tolerant eyes were open for at least one evening at 8 pm cst!

I choose lies? PLEASE Open your eyes to the truth man, it's not too late for you!
    You have obviously not read Horowitz report but instead have relied of Feaux News for your opinion.

"
    As part of our review, we also sought todetermine whether there was evidence that politicalbias or other improper considerations affected decisionmaking in Crossfire Hurricane, including the decision toopen the investigation. We discussed the issue ofpolitical bias in a prior OIG report, Review of VariousActions in Advance of the 2016 Election, where wedescribed text and instant messages between thenSpecial Counsel to the Deputy Director Lisa Page andthen Section Chief Peter Strzok, among others, thatincluded statements of hosti lity toward then candidateTrump and statements of support for then candidate Hillary Clinton. In this review, we found t hat, while LisaPage attended some of the discussions regarding theopening of the investigations, she did not play a role inthe decision to open Crossfire Hurricane or the fourindividual cases. We further found t hat while Strzokwas directly involved in the decisions to open CrossfireHurricane and the four individual cases, he was not thesole, or even the highest-level, decision maker as toany of those matters. As noted above, then CD ADPriestap, Strzok's supervisor, was the official who ultimately made the decision to open the investigation,and evidence reflected that this decision by Priestap was reached by consensus after multiple days of discussions and meetings that included Strzok and other leadership in CD, the FBI Deputy Director, the FBIGeneral Counsel, and a FBI Deputy General Counsel.We concluded that Priestap's exercise of discretion in opening the investigation was in compliance with Department and FBI policies, and we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political biasor improper motivation influenced his decision. We similarly found that, while the formal documentation opening each of the four individual investigations was approved by Strzok (as required by the DIOG), the decisions to do so were reached by a consensus among the Crossfire Hurricane agents and analysts whoidentified individuals associated with the Trump campaign who had recently traveled to Russia or hadother alleged ties to Russia. Priestap was involved in these decisions. We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions to open the four individual investigations
    "

Executive Summary

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf
    Last edited by Franco; 01-27-2020 at 10:26 AM.

Who said there was evidence or testimony of "political bias" or "improper motivations" discovered?.......(YET)

Not me.

I said "improperly predicated". There was no merit to continue........

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...acked-evidence

If you want the advace scoop on the bias and motivation side of all this.......tune in any week night 8 pm cst. He's gonna get closer than your sources.
    john mccallie