A show of hands please - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A show of hands please

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    But hey, if i am correct(and i think i am)......they is dog sh/+ on somebody boots in here!
    "Quid Pro Quo?"
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I went back and looked at their board members. Looks like most are former CEO's of Fortune 500 companies. Now I'm sure a few of them have probably smoked crack at strip clubs and impregnated strippers (who hasn't, right?) while fornicating with their brother's widow, but other than that, I'm not sure I see the similarity between these folks and young Mr. Biden.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Senior Member Lesa Cozens Dauphin's Avatar

At one of my first jobs out of college my boss and I were talking about job hunting. He told me that unfortunately in some cases it isn't what you know it is who you know.

I don't know what all went in the decision to hire Hunter Biden, but I am fairly sure that my old bosses theory did come into play.
    Ramblin Maxx Retrievers

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

So... all that being said, is it unreasonable to believe that something nefarious may have been going on, and... isn't that information something that the electorate should have about a candidate for the Presidency, and... is it wrong for the President of the US to look into the potential ethical failings of an opponent in an upcoming election? Now, if President Trump had said, "Get me dirt on Joe Biden or else", that would be a problem. It is my understanding that the President actually said "look into the dealings of Joe Biden and his son in Ukraine", which is fundamentally different from saying "make something up".
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

I realize a "smaller regional company" could be required to pay a bit more than a "top 5 global power" to attract the same talent. 12 times as much compensation seems to indicate a willingness to go "outside the market" for "talent".

We can all agree that there may be no currently known evidence of wrongdoing. It also shouldn't be difficult for us to agree that (under these circumstances) a willingness to commit and an expectation to commit wrongdoing was likey set by both parties.....if the need ever arose.

I picked up a worker the other day working on a vacant lot neighbors had been using as an "airing yard". He got in the truck and before i put the truck in d, he said, "do you think i have something on my boot?" I felt just like trump talking to zelinsky when i replied, "you might want to get out and do a quick investigation!"

Don't deny common sense regards,

ps per a quick google search:

How much do professionals with the title Board Member make at ExxonMobil? The average salary for the role of Board Member at ExxonMobil in Austin, Texas Area is $99,900. This salary estimate is based on salaries at similar companies submitted by LinkedIn members who have the title “Board Member” in Austin, Texas Area.
    Everyone always tries to clarify what Trump actually meant to defend him. I would say his words are pretty blunt. They speak for themselves. Besides, he is never wrong, so how could anyone misinterpret his own words?

Do you really believe Trump wanted to investigate the Biden's because he really cared about corruption or because it would help in his re-election?

Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    Everyone always tries to clarify what Trump actually meant to defend him.
    It is the left attempting to "clarify" what Trump actually meant. Here is the transcript of the call in case you have never read it.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6429120/Trump-Ukraine-transcript.pdf

Please feel free to tell us what Trump really meant, despite what he said.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    Do you really believe Trump wanted to investigate the Biden's because he really cared about corruption or because it would help in his re-election?
    I don't think the two can be separated. By all appearances to me, hugh, poacher, rk and donald trump, the bidens are corrupt and have compromised themselves internationally. Trump is the one who could influence others to investigate the matter.

If biden had ridden off into the sunset.....who cares? Since he is running for president our republic needs protection from him as a corrupt, compromised candidate.

In protecting our republic trump creates a byproduct of benefit in an election. I aint got a problem with it.
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    It is the left attempting to "clarify" what Trump actually meant. Here is the transcript of the call in case you have never read it.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6429120/Trump-Ukraine-transcript.pdf

Please feel free to tell us what Trump really meant, despite what he said.
    That sounds more like a drug deal to me..

I don't think the two can be separated. By all appearances to me, hugh, poacher, rk and donald trump, the bidens are corrupt and have compromised themselves internationally. Trump is the one who could influence others to investigate the matter.

If biden had ridden off into the sunset.....who cares? Since he is running for president our republic needs protection from him as a corrupt, compromised candidate.

In protecting our republic trump creates a byproduct of benefit in an election. I aint got a problem with it.
    The precedent is now set.. Any future President can now ask for an investigation into his political rival for his own benefit..

The "chairman and ceo" does in fact report to and lead the "board of directors". The exec team comp noted in the attachment is truly impressive, but i dont think the "board members" are full time employees of the corporation.

https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/Com...d-of-directors

However, if hunter was a "senior exec" with daily responsibilities and not just a "board member", then my analysis of his comp is inaccurate. In that case i owe him and rtf potus an apology.
    Everyone on the board are getting north of $320,000.