Bolton Bombshell
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bolton Bombshell

Default Bolton Bombshell

Oh boy, interesting that Bolton didn't want to come in front of the House but now is looking to testify in front of the Senate. Do we have some bargaining about to take place? I think so. I think Bolton will force both sides to discuss who will testify.
    ROCK CHALK

What is Faith? It is the confident assurance that something we want is going to happen. It is the certainty that what we hope for is waiting for us, even though we cannot see it up ahead. ​HEBREWS 11:1

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Does this mean the walls are closing in again?
    DUCKDAWG'S MAC'S MAGICAL MR. OCTOBER SH -- Reggie

Dems are using the same game plan they used in the Kavanaugh hearings. People coming out of the woodwork at the 11th hour with the smoking gun just to see if anything they toss at the wall will stick...

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I thought Bolton was a republican.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I thought Bolton was a republican.
    A jilted Republican.
    DUCKDAWG'S MAC'S MAGICAL MR. OCTOBER SH -- Reggie

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Farrar View Post
    A jilted Republican.

Professor Dershowitz took care of the "so called" Bolton revelation today in his speech to the Senate today. In fact; he destroyed the whole Dimwitocrats case in just about an hour.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

Joe Schimpf

HRCH UH River Joes Lil Supa Dupa-Dee.......500pt. club
    River Joes Lil Homeboy
    River Joes On Dee Tiger's Tail

It seems to me that it makes little difference what Donald Trump WANTED to do about the funding unless he threatened the Ukrainians with his desires, and even then, it seems to me like pretty standard operating procedure in dealing with many foreign countries. You want this, you can have it if...
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

It seems to me that it would be irresponsible for us not to ask for something in return for our generosity. If the crook we are pursuing (investigating) happens to be running for president, it's even better. If Biden is guilty, he needs to be in jail not the Whitehouse and he damn sure doesn't need to be waisting our time and money running for office. If Biden is innocent, he should be glad for the free clean bill of health.
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

John has a book to sell. Great tactic to create buzz. Folks like Crazy Uncle Franco will line up to buy it.

On a separate note, do you ever reflect on how sad it is that we borrow money to give to other countries? It's like taking out a home equity loan so you can give your loser, tweaker cousin money to buy a car.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

I think it is crazy what we give to other countries when we have major issues here, i.e. infrastructure, education, health care, etc. However, I guess that is why we are the greatest country on earth, because of our generosity.
    ROCK CHALK

What is Faith? It is the confident assurance that something we want is going to happen. It is the certainty that what we hope for is waiting for us, even though we cannot see it up ahead. ​HEBREWS 11:1